Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi:The Noob and the thoughtful:(AWOL till 8-Sep) (Page 8)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
part 3
awesome...
wow movie night...
cont soon dear...

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hello people!
I am sure all of you must be wondering how the hell Sookie pulls off these things.. writing 3 FFs at once, making the imaginary people fight. I also wonder the same. So lets peep into Sookie's head and see what is going on there. Please say that you like this, because I might get killed for this. Also, all in good humour. Sookie is a genius. :D

Sookie watched impassively, swinging her gaze from one corner to another as the little creatures jumped up and down, shouting at each other. They were not even a week old and were already creating a ruckus. Obviously, it was all a part of the plan and she had her reasons for being pissed off at both of them.

CN: Of course I am cooler. I am a guy. I start my stories with sex and cigarettes. Also, my leads have already kissed while yours are simply indulging in a stupid game of catch and fall.

QT: Just because your lead kisses and sleeps with random immoral- I repeat myself, immoral woman, does not make you superior to me, who takes things at a believable pace. Thus I deserve more head space. Also, stop being misogynistic. You just lost a point there.

CN: How does writing something as lame as that actually demands considerable thinking power? I need space to spread my legs and think calmly to jerk off the random arguments with my colleague.

QT: Because emotions are harder than kisses you jerk. Also, your colleague treated you to a free movie. So be thankful.

CN: Whatever you might say, I am Sookie's favorite which is why she is also a bit jealous.  I evolve from the dominant part of her brain which detests Mary Stu and Gary Stu.

QT: Then I evolve from the part of her brain which is subtle and acts in the background without showing off like you do. Also,we do not insult our originator.

CN: In short, you are sappy. Fan girls love me.

QT: You use your imaginary handsome face to attract readers. They don't know that you like a cross between a crocodile and a monkey.

CN: Also, they do not know that you use your well manicured nails to murder people.

Girlfriday: Thyme, pass the popcorn.

Thyme: X, pass the popcorn

X: Y, pass the popcorn

And so on. Girlfriday receives an almost empty bucket of popcorn after 10 minutes of being passed by various "Identities".

The author suddenly bursts out laughing, giving away her presence. Several oddly shaped heads turn towards her, surprised at her presence. CN and QT decide to forfeit the argument and approach Sookie, the largest of them.

Sookie: The one who gets lesser comments than my FF will win the next argument.

Sookie switches on horror movie. All little creatures scurry in their shells, leaving her in peace.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-publicenemy-bhakbhartifanseoulbeatsOnlooker6th.ElementlatekateHappy-go-lucky-Sookie-Japonicaboyznakaserialwatcher16S.StephyKrishnaluv94cineraria

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivre

Hello people!
I am sure all of you must be wondering how the hell Sookie pulls off these things.. writing 3 FFs at once, making the imaginary people fight. I also wonder the same. So lets peep into Sookie's head and see what is going on there. Please say that you like this, because I might get killed for this. Also, all in good humour. Sookie is a genius. :D

Sookie watched impassively, swinging her gaze from one corner to another as the little creatures jumped up and down, shouting at each other. They were not even a week old and were already creating a ruckus. Obviously, it was all a part of the plan and she had her reasons for being pissed off at both of them.

CN: Of course I am cooler. I am a guy. I start my stories with sex and cigarettes. Also, my leads have already kissed while yours are simply indulging in a stupid game of catch and fall.

QT: Just because your lead kisses and sleeps with random immoral- I repeat myself, immoral woman, does not make you superior to me, who takes things at a believable pace. Thus I deserve more head space. Also, stop being misogynistic. You just lost a point there.

CN: How does writing something as lame as that actually demands considerable thinking power? I need space to spread my legs and think calmly to jerk off the random arguments with my colleague.

QT: Because emotions are harder than kisses you jerk. Also, your colleague treated you to a free movie. So be thankful.

CN: Whatever you might say, I am Sookie's favorite which is why she is also a bit jealous.  I evolve from the dominant part of her brain which detests Mary Stu and Gary Stu.

QT: Then I evolve from the part of her brain which is subtle and acts in the background without showing off like you do. Also,we do not insult our originator.

QT: You use your imaginary handsome face to attract readers. They don't know that you like a cross between a crocodile and a monkey.

CN: Also, they do not know that you use your well manicured nails to murder people.

And so on. Girlfriday receives an almost empty bucket of popcorn after 10 minutes of being passed by various "Identities".

The author suddenly bursts out laughing, giving away her presence. Several oddly shaped heads turn towards her, surprised at her presence. CN and QT decide to forfeit the argument and approach Sookie, the largest of them.

Sookie switches on horror movie. All little creatures scurry in their shells, leaving her in peace.

Does awesomeness breed on this forum?

I think so.

Ingenious,really!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sur_10latekateOnlookerJaponica-Sookie-serialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Sur! LOL

In case anyone is wondering - Thyme and Girlfriday are the two pen-names I use in this forum for writing.

Oh, and all of them are writers only :=)

Edited by -Sookie- - 22 July 2012 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvyHappy-go-luckylatekateJaponicaserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@seoulbeats: Are you into K-Drama/K-Pop?
seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yeah sort of. *darts eyes left and right*

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

Originally posted by ivre

Hello people!

Does awesomeness breed on this forum?

I think so.

Ingenious,really!

Haha thank you! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4ever-Sookie-basicquestion1

PinkPari Senior Member
PinkPari
PinkPari

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Ok, so I think I need time to get my head around this, BUT I'm going to put in some time to read it and try and figure out the alternate realities you're creating!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Go to top