Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi:The Noob and the thoughtful:(AWOL till 8-Sep) (Page 19)

6th.Element Goldie

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-Krishnaluv94

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
updating anytime soon, S? I'm waiting!!!
V

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

updating anytime soon, S? I'm waiting!!!
V

After next update of Freeloop. It's necessary for the other two stories to reach a point and the conflict that arises because of the process of writing will be reflected in characters here. So update is tomorrow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeats6th.ElementlatekatekhahaniKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I have to update myself with few of the new chapters of freeloop ...but just wanted to mention that some aspects of CN's FF reflects Infinity (how I miss that FF)...I would have commented over there but CN's cynicism scares me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Sookie-Krishnaluv94basicquestion1

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khahani

I have to update myself with few of the new chapters of freeloop ...but just wanted to mention that some aspects of CN's FF reflects Infinity (how I miss that FF)...I would have commented over there but CN's cynicism scares me LOL

LOL Check out last page of Infinity.

khahani

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 7:

She basked in the warmth of the hug and didn't let go for a prolonged moment. This was one of the things she missed after breaking up with Arnav.

"It's so good to be hugged by you Anjali," she said squeezing the older woman.

"Alright, that's enough of hugging business," Arnav told Khushi and pulled her off his sister. "It's very weird when you two hug each other and not let go for hours," Arnav grumbled. Khushi and Anjali grinned at one another. Arnav knew that they unnecessarily hugged for long duration just to irritate him and like clockwork, it worked.

"It's so good to see you," Anjali trilled ignoring her brother completely.

"It's good to see you too!" Khushi exclaimed.

"Would you like some tea?" Anjali asked leading Khushi inside the house.

"I would love some," Khushi replied and followed Anjali to the kitchen.

"You do realize you are here to work, right?" Arnav asked following them. "We have to send that design by Monday without fail." Arnav ranted.

Khushi simply ignored him and happily chatted with Anjali.

"When you pursue a woman hard, she will refuse your advances much harder. However when you stop pursuing a woman, she will come to you," Shyam said philosophically patting Arnav on the back.

Arnav looked at him and said, "You are saying that because Anjali doesn't care two hoots and does whatever she wants. She's got you wrapped around her pinky finger man and it's really pathetic sometimes."

"Hey, if she is happy then I am happy," Shyam shrugged.

"I am really glad that you think this way," Arnav said sincerely. He couldn't be happier that Anjali had finally found happiness in a man like Shyam.

"Thank you so much for dinner Anjali." Khushi said leaning back on chair and patted her stomach contentedly.  "It was amazing – as always." She added. "You are lucky to come to eat such a nice dinner," Khushi poked Arnav in his arm, grinning. Arnav rolled his eyes at her childish taunt.

Anjali had prepared an exorbitant spread as she was meeting Khushi after a very long time. They had skirted around the issue of breaking up and kept the conversation light and superficial. Anjali was surprised previous night when Arnav said that Khushi would be dropping by to finish some pending work. Before Anjali could recover from the shock, Arnav had quietly cleared the room and escaped any further questioning. Anjali was however ecstatic and was looking forward for Khushi's company the next day.

"Wine?" Anjali asked holding up the bottle.

"Sorry Anjali but I must decline." Khushi said. Anjali's face fell at that. "I have to take a train in an hour and wine isn't a good idea," Khushi said shaking her head.

"Stay here tonight," Arnav blurted. The table went silent at his declaration. Anjali exchanged glances with Shyam not knowing what was up with Arnav. Khushi was staring at the table, speechless at his comment.

"Arnav…" Khushi started but fell silent seeing how he was looking anywhere but her. She looked at Anjali who was looking at her expectantly. She looked back at Arnav who had finally decided to stop staring at the tablecloth and look at her.

She knew that it was one of those moments which she would remember for the rest of her life as the one which took her life in the path she had never anticipated to. The people around her were familiar and loved her. The man sitting next to her once promised to look after her for the rest of her life while she promised him the exact same thing in a moment of his vulnerability.

But they had broken promises, oaths, and vows, retracted on their words, blemished what once was presumed sacred and made a mockery of the moments they had shared. The bitterness of it all had spread to their lives fast and clutched them in its sharp teeth. The venom had spread in their systems for long and deep making any attempt to repair, practically impossible. And she was scared of the person she had become when things between them started to crumble and she was disappointed at how they both had simultaneously brought the worst in each other. The friendship they had shared during college seemed like a sham and the love they had shared – a mockery of the word in itself.

But, it wasn't all over, she believes.

The words exchanged over previous weeks, the silence shared during lonely evenings and cryptic gazes exchanged during meetings had all come converge in singularity. Something had shifted between them and the devolution of their relationship was suddenly unimportant.

Now, it seemed different. He seemed different. She felt different. Maybe it was now time to be different.

Everyone around the table was waiting for an answer – her choice. She looked at Arnav, then Shyam and finally looked at Anjali who was looking at with an unreadable expression. Khushi smiled at her.

"I'd love some wine Anjali."

To be continued

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94lilyattitude-PoisonIvybarunxoxosnehashetty34dair10arshichristmasgayatri_yseoulbeatslatekateShweta1691barunlovecrazyaddictionsegadSanaya.Barunmemories_im-Dee-N0306MISTIEfrenzyysia221serialwatcher16PrasanthiboyznakaKrishnaluv94basicquestion1caskercinerariavrindagupta207shikharefloratedKalyaaniTia.0SillyPepperNewbiesoapfanisomersbhanu_rekhagspvd

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
This is such a screwed up emotional turmoil... How do you actually ignore all those things which were, which could be, and which never will be and move in a different direction, or rather move at all?
Sometimes movies and dramas make it so simpler, leaving the city or country. But here, they face those bundle of moments every day, trying to overcome, ignore and accept.
Awkwardness becomes a habit and emotions brewing beneath the surface burst through...
Lets see what this "different" Khushi does now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvylatekate-Sookie-moomin4455serialwatcher16Krishnaluv94basicquestion1

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
You are dealing with the nitty gritty of relationships in real life and not glossing over as in reel life.  Very beautifully written

-Sookie-

Go to top