India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

intense epi

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
oh god i cant belive it i am writing something like this,Smile.,.bt cant stop,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
the way asr handled kushi today iam speaking the way he held her neck,.pulled her hand,.,.,.,.stopped her by keeping hand on both the sides,.,.,.oh god

wat an mindblowing epi,...it gave me goosebumps,...i had to really breath in and out for some time (as nk said) for a while

kya intense epi tha,.,.,.,.mein tho mar gayi,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

this was too good,.,.,.,.,.,.,.Clap

asr back to intense lover boy,...,.,.,.,.,.Tongue

aaj ka haal e hai toh kal toh shayad mein toh coma mein chali jaoongiEmbarrassed

Edited by sunshine94 - 19 July 2012 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaDazeeShivanee31samanthanapieryrose

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
So true...I was in the same state as you. Awesome episode. That scene was very intense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine94

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood todayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOL
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine94

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

EmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood todayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOL
Embarrassed

i am sure i wont sleep tonight,.,.,.,.,.,.i am feeling so happy,.i dont know why.,,,,,,i mean like i cant stop smiling since i have seen th epi.,,,,,,,,.it was so beautiful the essence of arshi romance was there.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the original kushi who back answers arnav,...n the flirty arnav is back,.,.,.,.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top