Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 9)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

BTW, as though Bua wasn't annoying enough, and Aarti didn't have enough on her plate, WHAT was Shobha saying in that phone call?!?! Confused She was pretty much pushing Aarti to dive into bed with Yash that moment. I think she has been spending too much time FB chatting with SP, started using his dialogues and all! Dead
haha i was wondering that too...i mean in a way she too thinks love is all about physical relationship...is there any one besides us audience who can understand the purity of AarYa's loveEmbarrassed
@BOLD: hahahahahaha ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I think their selection is not gonna be tomorrow, else it seems like Palak might be in because Aarti wrote hers but AnshConfused, did he just said without looking and got selected. He can't be selected based on Bua's for sureDead

This preparation was just for selection not actual competition right??

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

oye another thing...bhua probably wrote that speech with her own hands...wouldn't she be caught if someone recognised the writing? suppose if Cas reads that speech and says "this seems like maya's writing." Bwahahahahahha, Bhua ki band bajing in full mode...i still laugh when i watch the scene where Bhua is being told off by cas just coz she was disturbing AarYa while they rested in the room and he was like stop peeping into other's private lives ROFL

So i'm really waiting for cas to tell of bhua on this one! if that happens [:p]

Sanj, I truly wish this happens!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Sanju and Asha : I feel  Bua is going to hide both their speeches ... So Ansh will misunderstand Yash thinking he never wrote any speech and broke his promise just to see Palak win Ouch...And Palak will misunderstand Aarti thinking Aarti has hidden the speech so that Ansh can defeat her Ouch...

On the spot Palak wont b able to say it properly because she does not hv the paper and  Ansh wont b able to say it  because  he never read Yash's speech Ouch(Mayb next morning Ansh will chk his bag and will find no speech there but he wont ask about it to Yash because of his ego here as he will think Papa  does not love me) Ouch...

I can see Teacher once again calling over Yash-Aarti to school  LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Well who would imagined that on my day off, I felt like i worked more than when i'm actually at work Dead LOL

Okay on to my take Smile...It was a good episode!!!

Loved the way Yash defended Aarti in front of Palak & boa Clap Clap Clap ...Seriously how evil can that woman be brainwashing a kid and manipulating Ansh & Palak just because of her hatred towards Aarti Angry Angry Angry

Yash came to rescue again when Aarti told him about the dilemma she was in regarding Palak & Ansh...He took action and told Ansh that he would write his speech and that the competition was now between mummy-papa Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed

Aww what a cute AarYa moment when Aarti went to get the sugar for Yash's tea cause she forget to it in when she made it...the look lost and the ogling Yash while he drinks the sugarless tea and last by mot least the bumping into the door when Yash catches her looking at him Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Wow we never saw Yash in the kids room at night and i'm happy to see that tonight tehy showed it...He's such a loving dad and the way he wished Ansh good luck was so cute Heart

Love that AarYa are communicating and sharing their responsibilities as parents Thumbs Up...LOLi was so happy when Aarti hung up the phone on Shobha she's the one that tell Pratik & Vidhi to cool it but here she was talking about Pyaar again let it rest woman Tongue 

Talking about Pratik WTH was he looking in Paridhi's back for i thought he said he wasn't jealous...i can smell tons of trouble & MUs coming their way because of that note <_<

Precap: OMG Ansh is MAD at Yash damn that evil woman boa Censored Angry Angry

A note for the CVs...plz decrease the scenes of the boa soon...sincerely yours Zetter Wink

Updated on page 1 as well

Edited by Zetter - 19 July 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaTelly.AddictKs_143KamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06skanda1249erFanKinSanj

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
The Convo Between Aarti and his Mom is just to Make a suspense in the audience whether Aarti find bua or not...If not What,s that Conversation..is that Way to Speak..Than---- Man..
The Writer Just Written that Dialogues for extending the scene and to make suspense...Thats it..

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Eva JQKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti0649erFanskanda12pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju and Asha : I feel  Bua is going to hide both their speeches ... So Ansh will misunderstand Yash thinking he never wrote any speech and broke his promise just to see Palak win Ouch...And Palak will misunderstand Aarti thinking Aarti has hidden the speech so that Ansh can defeat her Ouch...

On the spot Palak wont b able to say it properly because she does not hv the paper and  Ansh wont b able to say it  because  he never read Yash's speech Ouch(Mayb next morning Ansh will chk his bag and will find no speech there but he wont ask about it to Yash because of his ego here as he will think Papa  does not love me) Ouch...

I can see Teacher once again calling over Yash-Aarti to school  LOL
gosh! if that happens i'll be the first one to book a flight to mumbai and literally Strangle bhua fr doing this LOL jks apart...but i srsly didn't want problems between yash and anshOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti0649erFanskanda12pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@Maham ; I agree .. its a cute loop closure because Yash too  had an encounter with the pillar when he was chking out Aarti and today it was Aarti's turn LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Samana : Shobha is going Cas way .. what did she mean when she said  , u already had man ka pyaar , now its time for Tan ka pyaar ConfusedLOLLOL...Shobha needs to CONtrol LOLLOLLOLLOL...Mayb Dubey ji needs to take Shobha out on another honeymoon and give her lots of tan ka pyaar LOLLOLLOL

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index