Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tarantulla_p thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Disturbing episode...the use of children in such outright plotting should be avoided.

- Bua is spewing venom at Aarti and does not spare the kids.

- She teaches Palak that she is talentless and only subterfuge will help her. Palak has forgotten all her nervousness and is thrilled that Ansh will be cheated? Whatever happened to her crippling fear of audience? Also, why would such a child reply pat to her teacher? Inconsistent.

- Yash and Aarti collaborate and invite a bit of healthy competition.

What Bua is doing is insidious and wrong. She is shown to plot for Ansh's humiliation now. So, now she is all out to get Ansh and through him, Yash? She really has too much time on her hands.

Shobha looks like she is having a mid-life crisis. I think Sr Dubey cant keep up with her so she is spewing ridiculous advice to the once married, mother of an ex-DIL about post marriage needs. All with the ridiculous enthusiasm. The actress who is playing Shobha should turn it down big time. Where is the freaking subtlety people? Are things like what happens in one's bedroom topics for discussion for all and sundry?

Aside: Someone heard me about Yash and his clipped tone. He looked much more relaxed and is opening his mouth more. Please continue, it suits him better.

Precap shows that Palak has a lot of damage to be undone. She has layers.  yay!

Kids are front and center again and they are doing well there.
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Maham ; I agree .. its a cute loop closure because Yash too  had an encounter with the pillar when he was chking out Aarti and today it was Aarti's turn πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@Samana : Shobha is going Cas way .. what did she mean when she said  , u already had man ka pyaar , now its time for Tan ka pyaar πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Shobha needs to CONtrol πŸ˜†...Mayb Dubey ji needs to take Shobha out on another honeymoon and give her lots of tan ka pyaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@jyo:  she behaves  like a  newly wedded bride🀣... she gets a wild thought about AarYaπŸ˜†..careful woman.. you might ignite something in Cass lonely soul🀣
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Manasi, awesome analysis πŸ˜›

But I have a doubt  Yash kept the speech in Ansh's bag and not Payal's. And also, if he gives the correct speech to Ansh, why was he angry at Yash in the precap πŸ˜•

I think, this time, both Palak and Ansh will not be selected and they both will be angry at the respective parents. But this will act as a catalyst for Yahs and Arati and they will understand that some one has done some foul play and both will together sort out the problem πŸ˜›

Or

May be the debate competition is not done yet by tomorrow and once done, they both will be selected and so will be back to happy. But this seems to be the less possible scenario 
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Asha: I feel either way it will be Yash to the rescue ...

... either he will save the speech-stealing situation by Bua, or if Ansh is angry at Yash (as per the precap) then too Yash will come to the rescue.

It seems to me that the creatives are following a pattern of creating museebat and then getting Yash to rescue Aarti and the situation, whereby Aarti gains more ground in the family.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skanda12

@Asha: I feel either way it will be Yash to the rescue ...

... either he will save the speech-stealing situation by Bua, or if Ansh is angry at Yash (as per the precap) then too Yash will come to the rescue.

It seems to me that the creatives are following a pattern of creating museebat and then getting Yash to rescue Aarti and the situation, whereby Aarti gains more ground in the family.

Yep πŸ˜› true, this time Yash seems to be more proactive and openly supporting Arati in everything πŸ˜ƒ
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: suj01

Wassup with Buaji...Doesn't she have any other work to do other than spying on Yash and Aarti

I am afraid that is her workπŸ˜†, she is working hardπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi : Awesomee takeee πŸ‘πŸ‘..U know this time I feel not just Yash but both Yash and Aarti will rescue each other from the mess because as per precap it looks like Palak is misunderstanding Aarti and even Ansh is misunderstanding Yash .. they r cursing each other's parents here which means Bua might hv done damage to both speeches and might hv filled their head with step father and step mother nonsense ... So AarYa might jointly take a decision to throw Bua out of the house and rescue their kids πŸ˜ƒ...

Today it was certainly Yash's day the way he kept rescuing Aarti from every mess done by Bua related to Ansh matter 😳 but tomorrow Yash might b in mess because of Bua hiding his speech and making Yash look bad in front of Ansh and that time Aarrti might come to his rescue 😳

@Aparna :I guess CVs r delbierately showing this extreme side of Bua for her final pack up because nothing is more sinful that using kids for oyur evil motives ... this is it ... Bua will b kicked out of the house because this time he messed with Yash ka reputation in front of Ansh  and so for this I dont think Yash will let Bua go scotfree πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I realised something about Bua today. She appears to be very cold and emotionless, but in reality it is emotions that drive her every action. She is not reacting to Aarti the way she does because of an explainable need for revenge or even a validation of her own existence. On a conscious level, she is reacting to Aarti in a purely impulsive and emotional fashion because she cannot stand to see her happy and accepted. It is like when someone scratches nails on a chalkboard, you immediately try to make them stop, because it makes you physically uncomfortable. That is the effect that Aarti has on Bua and she is doing whatever impulsive thing occurs to her first, to stop it, it being Aarti's love and acceptance in the house, despite her being a "widow."

I am not going to talk much about Bua's "kalakaaris" because they were self-explanatory, i.e. disgusting. Involving the vulnerable feelings of children for personal gain is despicable and I just can't even talk about it without getting angry all over again! So I will choose instead to talk about the foundation that was laid for the positive things to come in the family of five.

I noticed this yesterday, but didn't think the CVs had really thought deeply enough about it so I didn't mention the thoughts I had. What I am talking about is the teddy bear. I saw yesterday how Palak was looking intently at her stuffed bear when Aarti walked into the room and making motions as though the bear was talking to her. It was such a well-thought out little sequence because introverted or lonely children often do make friends out of their toys or have invisible friends, when they can't make friends or don't spend a lot of time with their peers. Today when I saw her rush into the room and talk to her teddy bear about her triumph, I kicked myself for underestimating the writers of the show and was thoroughly impressed. This teddy bear was Palak's friend in loneliness and when she got her due, she told it to the same bear! I thought that was a beautifully conceptualised idea. It reminded me immediately of Calvin and Hobbes, which I absolutely adore.

Not quite Palak, but same idea. πŸ˜†

The second scene that was significant was of course Yash's intervention in the scene between Palak, Aarti and Bua. I hated Bua the most here, because she completely destroyed the delicate first step that Aarti had taken in Palak's path to overcoming her fears. I am glad they showed this though because it really made it clear how precarious Palak's new found confidence was, and how easily it could be toppled. She was much more prepared to believe that she had done a bad job and that people just humoured her, than to believe that she had done a good one. It makes me wonder if she is actually going to succeed tomorrow, since she is not back to square one, but set back considerably by Bua.

Yash's timely entry and his support of Aarti may just have saved the situation from utter ruin. He not only supported Aarti, but reinstated Palak's nose diving confidence. If there is one person that Palak trusts more than anyone, it is her father and so his word in favour of Aarti trumped Bua's words against, at least until Bua came back with her next barb involving Ansh, of Aarti manipulating Yash into writing Ansh's speech, which completely complicated the issue in Palak's head, discounted her dad's agency and so made her defensive of him, and made her antagonistic towards both Aarti and Ansh once more. I did really like the little detail of Palak and Ansh looking from Gaya to Bua as they talked, aptly illustrating how kids pick up on every tiny detail of conversation, and eliciting Aarti's plea for Bua not to talk like that in front of them.

The Aarti - Yash bedroom was adorable. Once again, long before she herself was aware of it, Yash picked up on Aarti's wandering mind and pressed the issue out of her, only to come up with a solution immediately. I love this couple for the fact that they avoid communicating with each other for fear of how complicated the problem is, but that when they do communicate, they are rewarded with their better half coming up with a solution as though it was the simplest thing in the world. I hope this encourages them to communicate more!

The reason that Aarti relaxed a bit with Ansh was because she felt Yash taking responsibility, and today he proved his commitment by living up to the promise he made by taking that bullet for her son and making him his own. He made Ansh feel like there was someone on his side and coupled it with the novelty of it being his favourite, new father. This way Ansh would have no resentment towards Aarti and Aarti's load is lightened. I also loved the tender scene between Yash and the sleeping Ansh when he went to drop off his speech. It was a moment of pride, affection, belonging and silent worship for Yash, affirming that yes, this is my son, I love him, I am going to make him win every contest and take away ever obstacle from his path.

I also love in the tea scene, how in an unexpected twist, it was Aarti who formally asked if he needed help writing Ansh's speech, and Yash who morphed the whole conversation into an playful banter, both affirming that he could and wanted to do this for Ansh and that Aarti didn't need to be so formal because this was his job as a dad. How cute was it that he drank her sugarless tea? It reminded me so much of the song "Cheeni Kum" because I think that dexcribes AarYa's romance perfectly, and today, though it surprised him at first, Yash found that he quite liked the tea without sugar and was rid of the notion that it was necessary  for the tea to be complete.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as78E5z6yHo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
My song dedication to Aarti and Yash today.

Finally, I thought it was really interesting that Yash was covering Arpita's eyes in the picture that was shown. It tickled me to no end that it looked like Yash was blocking his and Aarti's interaction from Arpita's sight, as though she was no longer allowed to be privy to their relationship. All these days we have usually seen the smiling picture of her in her wedding attire, looking ever benevolently down at the new couple but today, her eyes were covered, and while she was still present, she was no longer participating in the moment.Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

The Creatives could easily have shown Aarti as a capable and confident woman able to solve issues herself, no matter how confusing or confounding they may be. But by  making Yash rescue Aarti every time she finds herself in a fix, the Creatives are adding newer dimensions to the Aarti-Yash bonding. It is as if a new layer of richness has been added to the budding relationship, giving it a greater poignancy.

@Mansi, As always loved your take. And loved the "yash to rescue" spin on the whole thing. I just wanted touch on this para of yours. I think what you mentioned here is Mittal's style of story writing. What I have noticed in this show as well as their ther show is exactly the same. If there is an easier route to solve an issue, Mittals show the convoluted route but achieves two things that is 1) a solution and 2) layer being added to a relationship. It is by solving these problems that the characters involved find out more about each other. I find this a beautiful way of telling a story rather than making up random tracks for TRPs. 

Agree about Bua.  She is a sorry excuse for a human being. I absolutely cannot tolerate it when people use little kids for their own means no matter what issues they have in life. 

Bua is abusing Palak and there is no justification for it. πŸ˜‘

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Samana di..
Omg .. I loveee both ur takes..
I wanna watch d epi even more bcz i cudnt...