Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 8)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by jyoti06

I feel bua changed both ka speeches ..so palak is misunderstanding  aarti and there ansh is misunderstanding  yash thinking he dint write any speech

I feel this track will b final pack up for bua as AarYa will realise Bua is the culprit .. today already AarYa realised it in first scene .. so chill all Big smileBig smile
but jyo Palak has practised her speech, so if bhua changed both the speeches wouldn't palak realise that this wasn't the speech she rehearsed in front of the family? unless palak thinks Aarti changed the speech so Ansh can win...
I really hope palak tells yash about what bhua has been telling her..

seriously there are so many people in the house, where is everyone when bhua is having a chit chat with palak alone? doesn't anyone walk around in the house?Confused

Also Ansh told Yash that he will read and remember the speech in the morning. So if the speech is changed, then how come  he don't know that Ouch

But for sure, tomorrow is going to be a cliff hanger Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
On the bright side though, at least Yash was animated and proactive today! I have been really getting tired of his stoic and formal stance, especially with Aarti, so it was really a pleasant surprise not to only see him support Aarti in front of Palak and Ansh but to also engage in some friendly banter with her! I love how competitive these two are and how far they are willing to go to balance the scales with their kids, now if only Bua would mysteriously drop dead everything will be fine and dandy!

That sugarless tea scene was just adorable and both Gurmeet and Kratika gave the most wonderful expressions doing it! Also another loop closure in Aarti bumping in the door while staring at Yash! Goes back to the day after the wedding where Yash bumped into the pillar as he watched Aarti comb Payal's hair!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerTelly.Addictredeye2012123mitulkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudisaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84skanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
So Bua changed Ansh speech with hersOuch 
Did she have any favorite teacher in life, she is so grumpy that it is hard to believe she ever had any favorite personConfused No wonder Ansh is so upset on his fictional speech..

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Also Ansh told Yash that he will read and remember the speech in the morning. So if the speech is changed, then how come  he don't know that Ouch

But for sure, tomorrow is going to be a cliff hanger Angry
yup that's another thing.
unless he reads it in school before class...

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

This Bua!!! AngryAngryAngry

I hate people who use kids for their own means. Makes my blood boil. The good news is that she is going down! All this time she was messing with Aarti..but now she has taken on a much bigger adversary in Yash, one who doesn't think twice before loses his cool.

Palak will tell Yash. I am pretty sure of that.
Yess I agree , Bua did a maha blunder by taking panga with Yash and putting him in a mess because now Yash will be misunderstood by Ansh as he will think Yash dint write his speech as promised and when Yash will come to know about it either via Palak or Aarti , he will not leave Bua this time LOLOuch...

Already today Yash saw how Bua was trying to demoralise Palak  and he opposed it directly by supporting Aarti and telling bua how he is proud of Palak's new found confidence and how he supports the fact that Aarti took the initiative to build up this confidence in his kids StarStarStarStar... This scene itself indicated that Yash is not really pleased with Bua's ways but he still speaks to her politely because of her age ... But now Bua  has messed up with him and  Ansh-Palak in a big way AngryAngry...Yash will directly send her to Himalayas for sure LOLLOLLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Ria: I know it is frustrating for there to be an issue with Yash-Ansh but this is the only way that Yash would know about the level to which Bua can fall and make the necessary decision to keep his kids away from her. Aarti never tattles so unless the problem directly affects Yash, he will never know Bua's true colours. The idea of someone hurting his and Ansh's relationship, and more importantly Ansh himself, is going to make him absolutely furious and I cannot wait for that.

BTW, as though Bua wasn't annoying enough, and Aarti didn't have enough on her plate, WHAT was Shobha saying in that phone call?!?! Confused She was pretty much pushing Aarti to dive into bed with Yash that moment. I think she has been spending too much time FB chatting with SP, started using his dialogues and all! Dead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29redeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQDMKJ_VBZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
oye another thing...bhua probably wrote that speech with her own hands...wouldn't she be caught if someone recognised the writing? suppose if Cas reads that speech and says "this seems like maya's writing." Bwahahahahahha, Bhua ki band bajing in full mode...i still laugh when i watch the scene where Bhua is being told off by cas just coz she was disturbing AarYa while they rested in the room and he was like stop peeping into other's private lives ROFL

So i'm really waiting for cas to tell of bhua on this one! if that happens [:p]

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjikky_84skanda12pickachu

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I wonder ..Bua AngryCan Hear the Convo Between the Yash Aarti and Ansh..But No one Couldnt hear the BuaAngry And Palak Convo..How it Happens.. Yash and Aarti in their Bedroom then also Some one can hear...but on the stairs no one cant see, hear...Lol.. this is sooo Funny...LOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27bbbcccZetterSamanalysesaf24jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index