Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 7)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

I hope this is what happens and Bua pack up her bags tomorrow, but if TRPs goes up next week they will make her trip shortOuch

I don't think the CVs will do that. Don't they already have the story written? They won't shorten or extend a character's track just because of TRPs.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerKs_143Telly.AddictEva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccpalbharZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti for the updates.
I can't wait for tomorrow love precap, I wanted this type of scene.. My mummy better, your papa bad vice versa now that seems more natural actually..

And atlast Yash will have to work hard like Aarti to be in Ash's good books..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerTelly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Jyoti  I hope this will end the BuaAngry...I cant see her anymore in between Yash Aarti...How Could She Make Like this..She is Disgusting...I hope Not only Yash Aarti finds Bua AngryAs Culprit..But I want to see Everyone Will get to know abt BuaAngry and her Plans...

Edited by khuda_143 - 19 July 2012 at 11:51am

avid_readerTelly.AddictEva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ok cut Bua discussion ..all come back to AarYa tea scene .. one of the cutest ever EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Old Yash would hv blasted Aarti for that sugarless tea Ouch

but this new changed Yash is like Aarti ji aap sugar bhool gayee . Aarti is like laati hoon abhi .. and Yash starts sipping that sugarless tea only ...awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aarti keeps adoring Yash there EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Also Aarti looks at Yash-Arpita ka pic where Yash is closing Arpita ka eyes and somehow I felt Aarti is longing for the day when Yash will do similar masti with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she then collides with the pillar and Yash is all smiless EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Whatever it is , Yash is beginning to melt with Aarti's innocent charms and these cute blunders she is doing .. I feel Yash is enjoying it ... in short he is enjoying her cute little imperfections in his boring perfect life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerKs_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccjayshu17Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I feel bua changed both ka speeches ..so palak is misunderstanding  aarti and there ansh is misunderstanding  yash thinking he dint write any speech

I feel this track will b final pack up for bua as AarYa will realise Bua is the culprit .. today already AarYa realised it in first scene .. so chill all Big smileBig smile
but jyo Palak has practised her speech, so if bhua changed both the speeches wouldn't palak realise that this wasn't the speech she rehearsed in front of the family? unless palak thinks Aarti changed the speech so Ansh can win...
I really hope palak tells yash about what bhua has been telling her..

seriously there are so many people in the house, where is everyone when bhua is having a chit chat with palak alone? doesn't anyone walk around in the house?Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

@Binde, main story is usually written but then there are filler portions which are written as per viwers taste..

And believe me I am all in for no Bua, I can't just tolerate her and hit FFWD as soon as I see her..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda12pickachuKinSanj

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Someone go and kill Bua pls!
Ansh hating Yash is the worst possible thing that could happen! As if Palak hating Aarti and enjoying Bua's bitchiness wasn't bad enough! why couldn't they spare Yash-Ansh at least? Ouch But then, through this track we will get to see a more proactive Yash which is what I always wanted, so its good that way, but can't digest Ansh hating Yash! Yash has been at fault with his own daughters but never with Ansh! Its so unfair on him! Its equally unfair that Palak hates Aarti, but at least she hated her from day 1 without rime or reason, and also Aarti hurt her in the birthday party, though all she wanted was for her to be happy. But Yash has never given Ansh any chnace to complain, in fact he has been neglecting his own daughters for years becoz of his grief! But never Ansh! I would hv not minded if it was Palak who felt cheated and got angry with Yash becoz he had written a speech for Ansh! But Ansh hating Yash is totally unfair! Bua did the unexpected. She managed to ruin Yash-Ansh relationship. Oh How I hate Her!Angry And seriously the actress is overdoing it! her expressions r too much! The earlier Bua ji was way way better!

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 19 July 2012 at 11:55am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readergoldaTelly.AddictKs_143redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixskanda12KinSanjpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I think Palak hates Aarti already because she thinks Aarti manipulated Yash into writing Ansh's speech while she messed up Palak's. And Ansh will be angry with Yash for messing up his speech. I think that is what the fight is about. This Bua has bitten off more than she can chew this time because the kids are a front on which Yash and Aarti are totally united, they are both still loyal to their own parents so Aarti will find out about Ansh's speech and tell Yash, and Yash will probably find out about Bua's plan...and then this Bua better watch her back!

I cannot believe she just undid all of Aarti's delicate, hard work in a matter of minutes and massacred poor Palak's new found confidence! AngryAngryAngry

avid_readerTelly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQbbbcccsaf24ZetterFireLordPhoenixskanda12KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index