Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 6)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
BOA BOA BOA! Good god she is slithering everywhere, and I am hating her more and more by the second! Today was really just the height of her disgustingness Angry

Seriously is she paid extra to hog all that screen time and make us want to rip out our hairs?!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerKs_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccZettersaf24palbharjyoti06-Dimple-skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Ansh hating Yash!!!, see now its tit for tat. Actually now he will feel first handly how bad it feel when kid feels you lost his trust..

I hope Aarti let him handle this on his own, will be a good learning act for him..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerKs_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

haha yash and Aarti are so cute

Aarti offers help for to write ansh's speech and yash refuses to take help and says ansh and his papa will win.
Aarti is like if she and palak will win what will they get?
Yash takes a sip of his tea and is like "sugar" ROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerrth81Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06skanda1249erFanjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ok so Yash puts that  speech in his bag .. kisses Ansh and leaves the room ...

Bua decides to enter the room and exchange all speeches Ouch

Aarti in hall is talking to shobha and well shobha as usual lecturing aarti on Tan ka pyaar and its importance LOLLOL

bua was about to enter ansh ka room when something falls and aarti turns back to see .. bua is scared ..epi ends

precap...palak  is drawing her family where she is drawing her mother like a witch ..so teacher is like what r u doing ..so palak says  meri mommy is gandi ... so ansh is like dare u say anything about my mommy ..its your papa who is ganda Ouch...both r fighting

I feel bua changed both ka speeches ..so palak is misunderstanding  aarti and there ansh is misunderstanding  yash thinking he dint write any speech

I feel this track will b final pack up for bua as AarYa will realise Bua is the culprit .. today already AarYa realised it in first scene .. so chill all Big smileBig smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readergoldakamuraliTelly.AddictKs_143KamliKudiUbiquitoskriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccanna44saf24Zetterjikky_84skanda12-Kash-KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

When Palank was being brainwashed by Buaji, i so wished that Aarti would switch into her Jhansi mode but then Yash would not be able to speak up for Aarti na??? Is liye for now i am tolerating it next time Jhansi needs to come outAngry
Even I wanted that Jhansi wali Aarti to come out but I guess Aarti dint wanted to create a scene in front of kids and so she tries to tell off bua in a more polite tone and then she gets Yash's support too .,. so she lets it go

but precap suggests its high time bua needs to leave Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerKs_143KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccsaf24Zetterjikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I hope this is what happens and Bua pack up her bags tomorrow, but if TRPs goes up next week they will make her trip shortOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07KamliKudiZettersaf24jyoti06skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
This Bua!!! AngryAngryAngry

I hate people who use kids for their own means. Makes my blood boil. The good news is that she is going down! All this time she was messing with Aarti..but now she has taken on a much bigger adversary in Yash, one who doesn't think twice before loses his cool.

Palak will tell Yash. I am pretty sure of that.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudibbbcccZetter123mitulsaf24jyoti06jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by rickks

When Palank was being brainwashed by Buaji, i so wished that Aarti would switch into her Jhansi mode but then Yash would not be able to speak up for Aarti na??? Is liye for now i am tolerating it next time Jhansi needs to come outAngry
Even I wanted that Jhansi wali Aarti to come out but I guess Aarti dint wanted to create a scene in front of kids and so she tries to tell off bua in a more polite tone and then she gets Yash's support too .,. so she lets it go

but precap suggests its high time bua needs to leave Angry

Yes  Jyo...I agree

Meri Bhagwaan Ki Kasam...One Ticket to Timbaktu pleejjj...Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index