Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 5)

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
what was buaji speaking with palak???? .. and they were laughing.. i couldnt see that part ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudibbbcccZetterskanda12jikky_84pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

So yash assures ansh that only he will win bec he will write best speech for him and then will put it in his bag at night Big smile... bua overhears it and tells palak that  your papa will write speech for ansh on aarti ka insistence so that ansh can win ... palak is all heartbroken but bua says dont worry I will  hide the speech of ansh so that u can win .. palak is all happy Ouch

in bedroom yash tells aarti u forgot to put sugar in tea ..so aarti is like let me bring sugar for u .. but yash starts drinking that sugarless tea only and aarti is all overwhelmed .. yeh dil hai moment Embarrassed...aarti is lost in yash and collides with the pillar .. yash smiles ..awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

bua is waiting for yash to put the speech in ansh ka bag ... yash comes at night in kids ka room .. carasses all kids ka forehead  as they r sleeping ., then yash puts that speech of ansh in his bag which bua watches

bua then tells i will  hide this speech of ansh so that I can create a misunderstanding between aarti and yash  as  aarti will think yash never wrote any speech for ansh OuchOuchOuch

coming up ..bua is going to ansh ka room when something falls and aarti wonders woh is it ..bua is scared
kill this bhua someone! Angryi swear Aarti needs to put on that jhansi ki rani mode on and give that bhua the taste of her own medicine!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readergoldaTelly.AddictMr.ZkPearl_27KamliKudiEva JQkriti07bbbcccZetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Bua is degrading in her act day by dayNukeAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerTelly.Addictkriti07KamliKudiZetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
arti is already pissed off with buaji's interference... soon she will be back to jhansi mode and bua is going to get enough for all her misdeeds... then we will have to start "save bua from arti mission" LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiEva JQbbbcccanna44jyoti06skanda12jikky_84KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

OH NOOO ... ANSH  IS HATING YASHHH

AARTI SAVE YOUR PATII CryCryCry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readerTelly.Addict123mitulKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQZetterjikky_84skanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

When Palank was being brainwashed by Buaji, i so wished that Aarti would switch into her Jhansi mode but then Yash would not be able to speak up for Aarti na??? Is liye for now i am tolerating it next time Jhansi needs to come outAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07123mitulKamliKudiZetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OH nooo Cvs dont mess with my Father-son relation ughhh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Zetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Buaji is so despite, she makes me laugh hard, using kids for misunderstanding, wow, that's the best shse's got, I do enjoy her ploys lol

Looks like more Yash today, gotta watch the epi soon!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27Zetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index