Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 4)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
OH.MY.GOD.

Did I really just see Yash Scindia openly and verbally defend, support and speak in favor of Aarti in front of Palak AND Bua?!? Shocked

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! We've waited for this moment for so long and I just had to pause the episode and come share my happiness LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudibbbcccEva JQangakePearl_27anna44ZetterSamanalyseskanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
BUAJI GRRR pls send her to Timbaktoo shes teaching all the wrong things to a small girl.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccZetteranna44jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Bua brainwashing palak by saying that all were clapping in hall just because aarti asked them to and not because they were pleased with her sppeech ... Aarti comes there with rasgulla for palak and  asks bua why is she filling this nonsense negativity in palak ka mind ..

Just then yash comes and tells palak that bua is speaking nonsense because u gave excellent speech with which we all r happy and i m proud of my daughter and realised that  kids need to given motivation so that they can progress in life ... aarti in this house  took this initiative and made a start which we all need to follow ... yash told this by hinting at bua Wink

but after yash leaves ... bua again tells  ansh and palak that ask your mummy who will come first .. and tells aarti that now u will hv to write speech for ansh also and u will write a better speech for him than palak  bec he is your own kid ..

aarti walks off from there after blasting bua and saying she will prove herself .. pratik takes the kids from there

aarti gives tea to yash and looks lost when yash asks her tell me kya hua LOL,...so aarti talks of her dilemma regarding writing for ansh .. yash says no worries I will take care  of it as we need to handle both equally ..

yash tells ansh that I will write your speech and from here on the competition is between me nad your mother Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readergoldaTelly.AddictUbiquitosKamliKudibbbcccEva JQanna44jayshu17Zetterjikky_84skanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...

I usually Ignore Bua Angry but damn the witch is getting on my nerves

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudibbbcccEva JQZetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Seriously I hope after today, we don't see her for week atleast, she already hogged way too much screen timeAngry in last two days only. I ended up watching her part in FFWD yesterdayOuch..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudiZetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phal

BUAJI GRRR pls send her to Timbaktoo shes teaching all the wrong things to a small girl.

Yes please...One person Palank should be kept away is from Buaji...and that need to be done ASAP

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudibbbcccZetterjikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

OH.MY.GOD.

Did I really just see Yash Scindia openly and verbally defend, support and speak in favor of Aarti in front of Palak AND Bua?!? Shocked

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! We've waited for this moment for so long and I just had to pause the episode and come share my happiness LOL

How long did we wait for this? Just FOUR monthsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQkriti07bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
So yash assures ansh that only he will win bec he will write best speech for him and then will put it in his bag at night Big smile... bua overhears it and tells palak that  your papa will write speech for ansh on aarti ka insistence so that ansh can win ... palak is all heartbroken but bua says dont worry I will  hide the speech of ansh so that u can win .. palak is all happy Ouch

in bedroom yash tells aarti u forgot to put sugar in tea ..so aarti is like let me bring sugar for u .. but yash starts drinking that sugarless tea only and aarti is all overwhelmed .. yeh dil hai moment Embarrassed...aarti is lost in yash and collides with the pillar .. yash smiles ..awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

bua is waiting for yash to put the speech in ansh ka bag ... yash comes at night in kids ka room .. carasses all kids ka forehead  as they r sleeping ., then yash puts that speech of ansh in his bag which bua watches

bua then tells i will  hide this speech of ansh so that I can create a misunderstanding between aarti and yash  as  aarti will think yash never wrote any speech for ansh OuchOuchOuch

coming up ..bua is going to ansh ka room when something falls and aarti wonders woh is it ..bua is scared

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

avid_readergoldaTelly.Addictananda29UbiquitosKamliKudibbbcccanna44jayshu17ZetterAbby-GC-Crazyjikky_84skanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index