Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 32)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Here is today's thread. Sorry for the momentary confusion. Tongue

I some how thought, after I opened the thread that it was not my day to open and closed it, but then realised I was referring to day before yesterday's thread and not yesterday's D'oh. In short I feel like a compete idiot but here is today's thread LOL:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105779&PID=61360189&#61360189

Geets, Zet, your res. posts are still there. Feel free to edit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Mansi : Awesomee takeee ClapClap..U know this time I feel not just Yash but both Yash and Aarti will rescue each other from the mess because as per precap it looks like Palak is misunderstanding Aarti and even Ansh is misunderstanding Yash .. they r cursing each other's parents here which means Bua might hv done damage to both speeches and might hv filled their head with step father and step mother nonsense Ouch... So AarYa might jointly take a decision to throw Bua out of the house and rescue their kids Big smile...

Today it was certainly Yash's day the way he kept rescuing Aarti from every mess done by Bua related to Ansh matter Embarrassed but tomorrow Yash might b in mess because of Bua hiding his speech and making Yash look bad in front of Ansh and that time Aarrti might come to his rescue Embarrassed

@Aparna :I guess CVs r delbierately showing this extreme side of Bua for her final pack up because nothing is more sinful that using kids for oyur evil motives ... this is it ... Bua will b kicked out of the house because this time he messed with Yash ka reputation in front of Ansh  and so for this I dont think Yash will let Bua go scotfree LOLLOL

I really don't think they will throw her out of the house beacuse Yash and Aarti doesn't have the authority to do that but they might stop bua frm interacting wid the kids... anybody heard buaji's laugh wen she was talking to palak tht seriously fraked me out it was lyk hearin a witch cackle... *shudders

Edited by 16021983 - 22 July 2012 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

edit

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 July 2012 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index