Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 30)

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Morning!

@Veena, how do you do that? Respond to everyone in context? That has to be a marketable skill!

I was thinking of Bua and I think she actually represents the evil in everyone. Bua never (or rarely) makes up lies, she only presents all situations in their worst possible light. Bua is almost the voice of our deepest darkest fears and sometimes of the conscience.

By asking Aarti how she would decide between her own child and  a new stepchild, she has made Aarti really make that decision easily. This had to have been a question in everyone's mind. No one but Bua has the spirit to actually phrase it.

By telling Palak that the praise was maybe forced, she gives voice to the deepest fear in all of us that maybe our merits are minimal and we dont really deserve praise. Palak didnt need that fear enforced.

In the end, with her non stop scrutiny, Bua is the strictest judge of both intent and execution for Aarti and the fact that Aarti is doing well is a testament to how good she is as a person and how hard she is trying. Summary : Bua is really helping Aarti overcome all potential roadblocks. Reminds me of an old Hindi adage : Nindak ghar mein rakhiye..loosely translated as keep your worst critic at home, that way they force you to always be ahead.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 20 July 2012 at 8:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictrusha4003bbbcccKamliKudiZetter123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Veena...
yep... n it delights me to see how they dnt overlook even one's needs... Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Jyo: I wrote a few pages back that in all likelihood Yash and Aarti will be summoned to school because of Palak/Ansh spat, which was quite ugly actually with both of them calling each other's parents names and Palak drawing Aarti as a she-Devil. So, either in the Princi's office or somewhere outside Yash/Aarti will extract the truth out of the kids. You are right, Lizzy letting Palak in on her plan was the biggest blunder she made...and that will expose her. I just hope they get it over with today itself...I don't want this nonsense carried over the weekend. Ouch
I agree .. I feel Principle is going to call  AarYa both and will complain about both Ansh and Palak this time and might even hint them that someone is poisoning their mind and this is where Aarti and Yash might  find out from kids that its none other than bua Ouch...

I m guessing there will b a huge showdown between bua and AarYa this time over the whole issue ..today it might end on a cliff hanger and we might see the showdown next week Ermm...

@All : Thanks for all compliments on action and reaction Big smile...As long as Aarti and Yash will continue to give those cute expressions , these actions and reactions too will keep getting better ..so lets all thank GC and KS here for their awesome actions and reactions in the show ClapClapEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbccckriti07Zetter123mitulSamanalyseAbby-GC-Crazy49erFan

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
GC .. KS
bow down to urself... bcz v arent there... ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccZetterSamanalysejyoti0649erFanpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

GC .. KS
bow down to urself... bcz v arent there... ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We r there in virtual world bowing down virtually in front of  our TV and computer screens ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterpickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

ROFL We r there in virtual world bowing down virtually in front of  our TV and computer screens ROFL
ROFL ROFL
if dat nt enuf ... GC can turn into OUR robot n bow down to KS...
n KS can turn into OUR PANKHA n bow down to GC...
 ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 20 July 2012 at 9:43am

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Goodnnight wherever u are in the world...Hope you are having a fab day! Smile

@Jyo: Thanks for that wicked awesome action-reaction and for the WU/vids of btoday's PV segment Hug

Wow it seems that Yash is still pissed at the rain Unhappy Can't wait for Aarti to show him that there's a positive side to the rain as well Big smile

@Red: You're welcome Dear!...Yeah I can't wait for the PraDhi's track to really kick in high gear

Excellent discussions as always All Clap

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiPearl_27Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Good Morning Everyone! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index