Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 26)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I think in the mute scenes in that SBS video he just said "if you are done playing,then please close the window "

@Jyo Thanks for the update and video.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@Sungum: I don't think we disagree about why Palak is the way she is. Because she didn't have a primary care giver, who was constantly with her, her major influences became Gayatri and Bua, and because she was vulnerable in the first place, she learned to adopt their nefarious tactics for survival. If Arpita had been alive and Yash had been happy, if not totally involved, she probably would have been once removed from Gayatri and Bua's negative influences.

@Red: Wow! I think that is the longest post I have ever seen from you and it was worth every word. When I say the end of Bua, I too did not mean to imply that she would be gone forever, only that her role would be reduced for some time while Aarti and Yash remained vigilant about her and she thought up a new plan. I love your assessment of her fighting for her self worth because she is being bested by Aarti whom she considers so thoroughly beneath her. It is an interesting paradox, that perhaps she carries the Scindia family pride like SP does, but is also working night and day towards his ruin. In any case, the idea that this signals some sort of 'end' for Bua is as much wishful thinking as it is logical prediction.

As for Shobha, you have her down completely. She is trying to nullify all her own inconsistencies by hastening the coveted result that will validate them all; Yash and Aarti falling in love and being blissfully happy with one another. If she makes Aarti happy, she erases the shame of Prashant's betrayal and if she makes Yash happy, she erases moral dubiousness of the big lie: win-win for Shobha!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012ananda29KamliKudiangakerusha4003Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99ZetterInduG64AngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

CVs hv been using Rain as almost like a character in the show ...

AarYa's first proper confrontation in rain
 Arpita's death in rain
 Yash almost lost his life because of rain and floods but Aarti saves him
 Palak gets her first debate speech theme as rain
 And now Chandni type sequence where Yash is stuck in middle of his past and present ..he lost his wife in rain in his past but his present wife is getting all the happiness playing with that same rain
 So many emotions attached to one season "Rain" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash and Arpita's engagement also happened in Rain.I find it strange thoughErmm

Edited by pearlnarang - 20 July 2012 at 5:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@Jyo Superb Actions reactionsROFLBlushing.Aarthi gave warning to ArpitaShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
@Redeye : There is one interesting difference u mentioned in Shobha and Bua .. both were irritating yesterday but Shobha has an agenda .. she has to prove a point in future that her assessment of AarYa relationship becoming sucessful from all ends was not wrong and thats why she is in a hurry for AarYa to consummate I guess LOLLOL...Whereas Bua has no real agenda in this case because even if she gets success in breaking AarYa relationship , she wont achieve anything out of it other than few days of sadistic pleasure  Ouch...Bua comes out looking plain frustrated with no real variations in her character ,..

Thats why yesterday in few of my posts I was talikng about how Bua's character needs some variations and spice .. mayb team her with Paridi and she might find her interest in something related to showbiz and all .. she can remain evil but some spice in her character will b interesting to watch .. as bizzare as it might sound , but I m so keen to see the bua portrayed in Angel's comics , that cosmo woman type  to happen in serial too LOLLOL

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Punar VivaahPalak and Ansh are participating in the competition together. Do you think it's the best way to increase their bonding?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Punar VivaahPalak and Ansh are participating in the competition together. Do you think it's the best way to increase their bonding?

They need to go on a picnic and do some participation game like compete on the same team to evoke bonding!!

Edited by AngelDark - 20 July 2012 at 6:07am

Telly.Addictananda29redeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
After the SBS segment I was thinking of another thing

When Yash sees Aarti enjoying rain , was he remembering Arpita or was he getting scared that just how rain snatched away Arpita from him , what if same rain causes any harm to Aarti ?? Ermm...

I feel he is sort of phobic to Rain Ouch...Rain reminds him of destruction and loosing his loved ones and mayb he does not want to loose Aarti Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuropickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index