Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 24)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

ALL TUNE INTO SBS NOWWW YASH AND AARTI KA RAIN ROMANCE Shocked

Shocked EEE!!! Big smileDancing

*Tears off to WU thread*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQsaf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Eva: What a compilation of pictures, SIGH! It's true, there is some deeper meaning and significance in their every little touch.

@Samana:  Love those pics Samana... simple but very meaningful. Embarrassed. Actually it reminds me this lovely Promo 4:

I am so in love with their communications,  body languages and touches... Aarti will be showered with tender loving care and passionate Yash love  Embarrassed

Edited by Eva JQ - 20 July 2012 at 3:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

ALL TUNE INTO SBS NOWWW YASH AND AARTI KA RAIN ROMANCE Shocked

Shocked EEE!!! Big smileDancing

*Tears off to WU thread*

Partywet wet wet Party

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
CHANDINI

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@Jyo: The interpretations of that juxtaposition of Yash/Arpita in the portrait with Aarti, keep coming and I think there is a little bit of each interpretation in the scene. There are just so many ways to look at it, from the fact that Arpita's eyes were covered to the fact that Yash was covering them, to the question of what precisely Aarti's interaction was with that picture and twin threads that connected her to Yash and Arpita in the past and the Yash in the present.

@indu: That is such a fantastic observation! Yash gives Aarti the kind of security that she didn't even know she was craving. She has never been in a relationship in which she gets as much as she gives, and that has never bothered her because she gives of herself so freely and without expectation. But in Yash she is pleasantly surprised every time he does something for her, and even more surprised when she realises that it comes spontaneously from the heart, with no pretense or unlterior motive. The beauty of the storytelling is that Palak's stage fright is an echo if Aarti's own flagging self confidence which Yash restored manifold when he complimented her on her work, professionally, and her tenacity and presence of mind in the Neelam debacle. The self confidence that Yash gave to Aarti, she is passing on to Palak, with Yash covering all of her other bases. Aarti's process of building Palak's confidence is cocooned in Yash's process of building Aarti's, and the process of Yash letting himself go and allowing his heart to connect with Ansh's is cocooned in the process of Aarti drawing these deeper and more spontaneous emotions out of him, starting from the kidnapping.

@Eva: That 4th promo kills me every time! Dead

Edited by Samanalyse - 20 July 2012 at 3:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

@Eva ; I m obsessed too LOLEmbarrassed...Both hv really long sexy beautiful manicured fingers and nails TongueLOL...I guess even the cameraman capturing it knows  and so more focus on fingers Tongue

@Jyo:  yeah. kitna cute hey.. very beautiful.. they can open up a new manicure salon if their wedding planner business is not making LOL.. I am amazed with GC long fingers ShockedLOL.. not only long,  they look very very strong BlushingLOL

Kritika's fingers looks very sexy.. esp with pink nailpaintsEmbarrassed

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Updated  SBS segment in SBS thread Big smile

Dont b too happy ... its not really rain romance but Chandni type sequence where Aarti is enjoying in rain and Yash is stuck between past and present ... CryCry

but the scene looked intense Embarrassed

Actually Yash looked confused .. he wanted to enjoy the rain and Aarti's beauty but Arpita's dark memories in rain is stopping him from doing so ... he is sort of stuck in middle between past and present Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Eva JQKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I saw that segment. Just a quick observation before I get back to work...The rains are the last poignant memories of Arpita, and to Yash Rain is synonymous with pain. Seeing Aarti enjoying thus is making him aware of a different perspective...a happy one. Goes to prove that Aarti will replace even this painful memory with happy ones.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index