Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 23)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
@Abby : Wonderful take ClapClap...even I loved the way Yash dealt with Bua in the starting part ClapClap.. This was first time he was so vocal in Aarti's support the way he said Aarti has taken the initiative and we should all support her StarStarStarStar...he is certainly becoming protective towards Aarti now Embarrassed

@Borna : Thats what even I loved about the episode ... Yash's actions in support of Aarti looked natural .. they were not planned in advance ... Aarti dint expect Yash to come and talk in support of her decisions in front of Bua or she dint expect Yash to write Ansh's speech either ... it was all Yash's own decisions and views and thats why it all looked lovely EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Saf : Nice take ClapClap..I agree about overdose of Bua too and thats why I feel her role temporarily will come to an end because this time she crossed all limits by dragging those innocent kids in her evil missions for which Yash wont leave her for sure Angry

@Indu : Loved your take kids who r God's angel and its almost a sin to corrupt their pure innocent mind Clap and also Yash-Aarti's silent talk through their eyes ClapClap...I think inspite of Bua overdose , what remained positive in the episode was the natural support that she got from Yash on every occasion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the change in Yash is slowly visible the way everytime he is taking care of Aarti's every action and reaction Tongue...In the name of respect , he is making sure Aarti is never in any sort of trouble or dilemma Wink... His growing fondness for Aarti was visible in that tea scene when for the first time he tried to b a bit naughty and trouble Aarti in fun way Embarrassed... No wonder Bua is going all restless with Yash's growing fondness towards Aarti LOL

@Redeye : I loved the interpretation of extra-marital affair in that scene where Aarti naughtily looks at Yash-Arpita pic where Arpita's eyes r closed so that she cant witness the AarYa naughty moments TongueLOLLOL...I feel Aarti no more treats Arpita as Yash's wife but just an object in the room which is admired by Yash and probably she is waiting for the day when that object will b out of her room as they will need some privacy later LOLLOL...

About Aarti listening to bua without interrupting her in middle , I feel she wanted to talk to bua in polite way because kids were standing there wanting an explanation as well ... if Aarti had interrupted bua , then bua would hv gone more vocal saying look she does not let me speak because truth hurts and then kids would hv felt even more insecure ... so Aarti wanted to give a feel as if  whatever Bua is saying is nothing but nonsense and so she is cool and is not trying to interrupt her because she has answers to her every nonsense Big smileBig smile...If kids were not present , then mayb Aarti would hv interrupted her saying I dont care and get lost LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@Indu: I forgot to mention, I loved your comparison of Palak's teddy bear and Yash's Arpita portraits! That was so spot on and yet another little quirk to the list of how Palak and Yash reflect each other's behaviour. It is pretty fascinating to see how the same behaviour manifests in a child vs. an adult and the effect it has on themselves and the people around them.

@Jyo: Your thought about Aarti connecting the Yash in the picture to the playful Yash in front of her was so exciting! It's as though Aarti is thinking, could it be?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@Kirti : Its true that we do hv evil woman like bua in our society even today Ouch... Yash should hv cleared all misconceptions in Palak's mind that she had about step moms but I guess he was himself so deeply immersed in his own Arpita world that he never bothered to look into Palak's issues Ouch..Only now he is beginning to look into it and admire Aarti for taking it up Embarrassed...now I feel after what Bua did ,  we might see Yash finally telling off Bua and clearing every misconception of Palak Big smile

@Janaki : Prashant issue will certainly bring a big tsunami in everyone's life Ouch..it remains to b seen who all will stand in support of Aarti  and who all will b against it Confused

@salvatore-nina : Welcome to DC Big smile...Bua needs to b kicked out of the house before she completely poisons Palak's mind AngryAngry...Mayb after this debate fiasco the first thing Aarti and Yash needs to do is send Bua out of the house for sometime Angry

@Eva ; I m obsessed too LOLEmbarrassed...Both hv really long sexy beautiful manicured fingers and nails TongueLOL...I guess even the cameraman capturing it knows  and so more focus on fingers Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiangakeInduG64Zettersaf24pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@Samana : That scene can hv various interpretations LOLEmbarrassed..some of them r ..

1)Your version of Aarti feels Yash is closing Arpita's eyes so that she cannot witness their private moments since now she is an outsider Tongue

2) My version of Aarti comparing that past picture with current event ..both r similar as  Yash is in playful foreplay mode in both scenarios .. so she feels that old lively Yash is returning back again Embarrassed

3) Redeye's version of Aarti hving a naughty thought of both r hving extra marital affair  type moment and so Yash is closing Arpita's eyes .. TongueLOL...its possible because both r yet to give a name to their relationship and so she can take that moment as Yash flirting with her over sugar LOLEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQangakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Just a thought...since Yash & Aarthi are in good terms with minister Tiwari & his wife, both should seriously consider sending off BOA to minister's house.

At least Mrs.Tiwari can ensure in her most famous "GUN IN THE HEAD" DeadDeadstyle to keep BOA in her space!!!

That'll teach BOA to mind her own bloody business and stop poking her BIG BUFFALO NOSE in other's affair.

Atleast the family of five can PartyDancingLOL always!!!

GOOD LORD!!!!! JUST HATE HER TO THE CORE!!!Dead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

ALL TUNE INTO SBS NOWWW YASH AND AARTI KA RAIN ROMANCE ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysepickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Will updt here ..so keep a chk Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysepickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks. Yash is the angel that every orphan dreams of...under whose wings there is complete security and warmth. Aarti never really had one. Prashant and the Dubeys made her their own for a while but they could never protect her...Even the Dubeys couldn't save her from the suffering Prashant subjected her to. They supported her, yes...but she became more of their support when their son deserted them. For the first time, she has this man who claims no strings attached but is tying her slowly to him with multitude of invisible threads of caring. I love what's going on between them at the moment. I don't want any confession scenario in  the near future...this stage should be taken up as slowly as possible. Like I wrote in Borna's thread, Yash is enjoying the feeling called Aarti. She is breathing life into his life. So, let him savor the journey back to life.Smile

@Samana: Righto. Palak is her father's shadow. She is such a Yashlet. Tongue

About that picture...for the first time Arpita is there yet not looking at Aarti, only Yash is...almost as if Yash is closing Arpita's eyes to his future...Aarti...who is standing in front of them both, yet only he can see and she can't...because that is not Arpita's futureBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index