Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel this time Yash should know what all Bua did ,otherwise what is the use of that scene on the staircase where Bua tells her entire plan to Palak πŸ˜•...So I m sure Palak will tell it all to Yash for sure ...πŸ€”...

Bua needs to get an earful from the men of the house this time especially Yash and Daddy Scindia ... she has been going scotfree after every evil act .. there has to b temporary end to her evilness for sometime at least  till Yash-Aarti and 3 kids get together happily with each other πŸ€”...
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bbbccc: I think a few seconds of hearing Bua's words would suffice to know the damage it can do, simply for the fact that even if the family did fake clap and fake praise to encourage, the child certainly doesn't need to know about it. That was plain cruelty, not to Aarti but to Palak. 
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: I wrote a few pages back that in all likelihood Yash and Aarti will be summoned to school because of Palak/Ansh spat, which was quite ugly actually with both of them calling each other's parents names and Palak drawing Aarti as a she-Devil. So, either in the Princi's office or somewhere outside Yash/Aarti will extract the truth out of the kids. You are right, Lizzy letting Palak in on her plan was the biggest blunder she made...and that will expose her. I just hope they get it over with today itself...I don't want this nonsense carried over the weekend. 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyoti, wow whats happening to you. I don't see any stopping with action-reaction sequence, its getting better and better and (pardon me for using the word here) corny☺️
Loved them all..
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo: OMG Jyo seriously there's nothing like your action-reaction 🀣
I just can't ROFLing while reading it 🀣
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Samana..
Wohhooo.. 1st tym i get a comment from u n m dancing.. πŸ˜ƒ
D way Bua keeps chanting sauteli sauteli.. Rlly makes me think she herself is sauteli to SP...

@Jyoti..
Aahh u reply to me again..
I love u for ur ol tym encouragement.. πŸ€—
I loved d way Yash was protective of Aarti 2 times.. One time wd Bua n d 2nd time with Ansh.. Makes me get back to d tym wen Ansh was damn protective of his mom.. Aahhh... Aarti makes evry1 be protective for her.. πŸ˜†
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Morning!

@Veena, how do you do that? Respond to everyone in context? That has to be a marketable skill!

I was thinking of Bua and I think she actually represents the evil in everyone. Bua never (or rarely) makes up lies, she only presents all situations in their worst possible light. Bua is almost the voice of our deepest darkest fears and sometimes of the conscience.

By asking Aarti how she would decide between her own child and  a new stepchild, she has made Aarti really make that decision easily. This had to have been a question in everyone's mind. No one but Bua has the spirit to actually phrase it.

By telling Palak that the praise was maybe forced, she gives voice to the deepest fear in all of us that maybe our merits are minimal and we dont really deserve praise. Palak didnt need that fear enforced.

In the end, with her non stop scrutiny, Bua is the strictest judge of both intent and execution for Aarti and the fact that Aarti is doing well is a testament to how good she is as a person and how hard she is trying. Summary : Bua is really helping Aarti overcome all potential roadblocks. Reminds me of an old Hindi adage : Nindak ghar mein rakhiye..loosely translated as keep your worst critic at home, that way they force you to always be ahead.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 11 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Veena...
yep... n it delights me to see how they dnt overlook even one's needs... πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Jyo: I wrote a few pages back that in all likelihood Yash and Aarti will be summoned to school because of Palak/Ansh spat, which was quite ugly actually with both of them calling each other's parents names and Palak drawing Aarti as a she-Devil. So, either in the Princi's office or somewhere outside Yash/Aarti will extract the truth out of the kids. You are right, Lizzy letting Palak in on her plan was the biggest blunder she made...and that will expose her. I just hope they get it over with today itself...I don't want this nonsense carried over the weekend. 

I agree .. I feel Principle is going to call  AarYa both and will complain about both Ansh and Palak this time and might even hint them that someone is poisoning their mind and this is where Aarti and Yash might  find out from kids that its none other than bua Ouch...

I m guessing there will b a huge showdown between bua and AarYa this time over the whole issue ..today it might end on a cliff hanger and we might see the showdown next week πŸ€”...

@All : Thanks for all compliments on action and reaction πŸ˜ƒ...As long as Aarti and Yash will continue to give those cute expressions , these actions and reactions too will keep getting better ..so lets all thank GC and KS here for their awesome actions and reactions in the show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
GC .. KS
bow down to urself... bcz v arent there... 🀣