Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 22)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Eva: Thanks for the pics. There's a certain sensuality in their touches...From light brushes to holding hands to hard grips, there's a promise of eternal togetherness.Smile

@Indu :  You are welcome Wink.. what I can see the gentle touch of Aarti and the protective and firmness of Yash... awww sooo lovely and ermmm Yash handles her with extra care but at the same time very firm and passionate Blushing. I dont think those hands will let her gentle hands go easily.. he will fight for his beloved Jhansi Ki Rani against Bua and PrashantBlushing

what I noticed, he never let Arpita feet to touch the ground... but Aarti.. ermm... he never let Aarti to hurt her fingers and hands... because those lovely fingers cupped his face tenderly and lovingly while she confessed her love to him Embarrassed.. now he really appreciates those hands more than Arpita's feet LOL

Edited by Eva JQ - 19 July 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Ramadan Mubarak to allSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....great analysis peopleClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

it was a bua-overdose epi.  still i liked it. her presence was necessary for the story. but  i am really disgusted by her vinidictive actAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

pratik is going to be in trouble...

i am really tired of shobhaji's ''taan-mann'' jaap!!!!...she should give aarti some space!!!...my mother was watching the epi with me. she was annoyed too with shobha's dialogue.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

Ramadan Mubarak to allSmile...great analysis peopleClapClap

it was a bua-overdose epi.  still i liked it. her presence was necessary for the story. but  i am really disgusted by her vinidictive actAngryAngry...

pratik is going to be in trouble...

i am really tired of shobhaji's ''taan-mann'' jaap!!!!...she should give aarti some space!!!...my mother was watching the epi with me. she was annoyed too with shobha's dialogue.

@Mitul:  whenever Maya Bua is around, she spreads negative vibes to others as she is one sour woman.. her life is miserable and she wanted her family to feel the pain too..perhaps Yash fate being a widow gives a lil solace to  her that she is not mourning her dead partner alone. Her nephew also lost his beloved one.. soo her feeling of sadness becomes lighter because someone in her family also share the same traumaOuch...But Yash got married to a so-called widow Aarti and this  Aarti has strong positive attitude and spirit and brings some lights into her family, Bua  thought  widow shouldn't behave like Aarti. A widow should feel bad, down and sad. For that reason, she  is all against Aarti since day 1. When her family supported Aarti, she felt that she  was left out by them. She is no longer becoming the center of attention nor her Bhabi will listen to her too. Anyhow she lost her control over her brother's family and all because of Yash's Punar Vivah.. so she might thought she also lost her own family to Aarti!Confused. Now she lives there in the Scindiya house with no major role in the family... Ouch. She wants her power back at any cost!Ouch

Edited by Eva JQ - 20 July 2012 at 12:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Abby: Interesting thought about Bua being SP's sauteli sister! I never thought about that but it could well be the case.

@Borna: Pendulum is right! I was having such a massive emotional upheaval through out the episode, it is not even funny. I like your point about Yash...none of his interventions were contrived, overly heroic or bhashan-y. It was his mere presence in support and a few well placed words that won the day for Aarti. It goes to show that he doesn't have to do much, considering Aarti is a very capable woman, but that that extra edge his support can give her is invaluable.

That scene between Palak and Bua was absolutely horrifying! I wanted to snatch Palak away immediately and just protect her from that awful force, and I am hoping that is what Yash and Aarti will be inspired to do when he finds out about her.

@Indu: Thanks for sharing that real life incident. It is true, these things absolutely happen in real life because if every child was raised the same way, with tolerance, love and equality on their minds, then we wouldn't have any hatred or conflict in the world, and that is clearly not the case. In fact, what Bua is doing to Palak is no worse than what I have seen happen in my own family. The way adults manipulate kids to carry on their prejudices is something frightening. But I agree that we are seeing the last of Bua. She has taken on Yash, who unlike Aarti, will not stay quiet, and at the very least she should be distanced from the children by this move.

@Red: Biting, but spot on! I agree about Bua. But they can't be taking her character to the depths of irredeemable evil for no reason. Like many, I feel her end is near...for now anyway. Shobha in all her wisdom is an extremely selfish character. She could care less about Palak and her speech. It was the same on Palak's birthday, though she was right there, she didn't care that Aarti was doing this for Palak, only what effect it would have on Yash. Basically,  all she wants is for Aarti's PV to be complete and successful so she can rest easy and pat herself on the back for being a great mom...err, yeah.

@Kirthi: I guess that can be the theme for the episode: better late than never. This applies to a gamut of things, be it Yash supporting Aarti, Aarti sharing her problems with Yash to come up with a solution together or, Yash covering Arpita's eyes to what is happening in the room! Good catch about the parvarish loop! I hope we have a scene with Mrs. Lobo in a little while to boot, where she can tell Yash and Aarti how much progress the girls have made.

@Eva: What a compilation of pictures, SIGH! It's true, there is some deeper meaning and significance in their every little touch.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24MelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Just saw the caps Eva posted, and I'm at a loss once again! Even the slightest touch is significant, in light of where these two started out when their paths crossed for the first time. I completely agree with Indu about the slight sensuality in their touches, too...I feel that there's an undercurrent of sensuality in a lot of their interactions, actually, whether it's nonverbal or verbal, especially nowadays!

@Samana: Perfect timing, I'm heading off to bed! LOL! Were we all pendulums during the episode, thanks to Maya and Yash? From what I managed to read, that seemed to be the case...I loved how Yash's advice and conversations weren't didactic in an overbearing way. They were just bits of normal, meaningful advice. Gotta love the balance of melodrama and understatedness (is that a word?) in this show!

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@Samana: I was reading your post when I saw you had posted your response. Apart from the usual nod, nod to every little nuance you picked on, I must commend you on your observations regarding Palak's interaction with the teddy bear. It's spot on.Clap Though I will deviate a little when I say that introversion should not be confused with shyness. Being introvert is an inherent trait...and I don't think that Palak can be put under either category: shy or introvert.  She was not born shy or introvert. Her introversion is an acquired trait post her mom's death. It is kind of a manifestation owing to the depression she went through. We saw the symptoms in Yash. Though in his case, his "teddy bear" was those pictures, with whom he shared everything. But now that he is coming out of his depression, we don't see him indulging in those one-way talks too much. Slowly he is reverting to his old jolly self. Palak too follows similar pattern. The day she starts regaining her jest for life, she will start getting more social, much like what she was when Arpita was alive. I hope I made some sense...

Edited by InduG64 - 20 July 2012 at 1:14am

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27angakeMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I just caught the repeat of that tea scene again and I feel I missed out the best moment in my take yesterday which is Yash being playful with words while telling Aarti about the competition TongueTongue

What I loved there was even after Ansh leaves the room , Yash does not go back to his formal self but rather remains in that naughty joking mode only  when he tells Aarti with a naughty smirk that be ready for the challenge as u never know I might defeat u in this game Wink and then Aarti was like oh really , we will see LOLEmbarrassed...I thought that was a pretty interesting foreplay going on between both which actually took Aarti by a pleasant surprise because she was not at all expecting such informal sarcasm from Yash ShockedEmbarrassed...

Even the sugar part which Yash tells Aarti , I thought there was a certain naughtiness in the way he said it as if he was enjoying Aarti's every fumbling reactions because its bringing lots of exctiement in his otherwise boring perfect life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. And then when Aarti was going out to bring the sugar , he starts sipping that sugarless tea only which could mean two things .. Either sugar was fine and he was playing around with Aarti Wink or he does not mind that sugarless tea because Aarti made it Embarrassed...In both cases what comes across is the fact that Yash is beginning to enjoy every action of Aarti whether its perfect or not Embarrassed...He is beginning to trouble her lovingly to enjoy her reactions which he once used to do with Arpita and this explains why Aarti looks at Yash-Arpita's picture and sort of compares both scenarios because on both occasions one common factor is Yash at his naughty self Tongue...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@Indu: You make perfect sense! I guess it is a bad habit of mine to project myself onto Palak because she reminds me so much of myself. LOL

It's true, she may not be an introverted child at all, but just suffering from the backlash of her mother's death, but then the teddy bear is not the only reason I came to that conclusion. The reason I think she is naturally introverted is because of what Vidhi said about her relationship with Arpita: she wanted Arpita for everything. Most introverted kids I have seen, including yours truly, tend to latch on to one person as their sort of safety zone from which they venture out to other social interactions. Then they return to their safety zone to recuperate. It sounds to me like Arpita was shaping up to be Palak's safety zone but got brutally torn away, leaving Palak completely vulnerable. So she shut off instead of even venturing out, and then because she probably felt socially awkward, became susceptible to Bua and Gayatri's teachings of putting others down to feel good about herself.

Now if Aarti and Yash create a new safety zone for Palak, she probably won't become another Ansh, but she will surely be more capable of handling social interactions with her peers, knowing that she has an emotionally safe, comfortable and quiet place to come back to, if she needs a boost or just a rest. She seems like the kind of kid to over analyse everything and be paranoid about judgment. She needs a quieting voice to tell her that she is a wonderful little person who deserves to have friends and whose mistakes don't make her any less loved or smart, and Aarti and Yash have thankfully started to do just that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index