Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 20)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

What to say about this episode. I am going to try and keep this post small. Big smile

- I liked the way this show progressed although my heart was sinking watching Bua manipulate Palak viciously. But what is scary is this so happens in our society. Angry

- For a moment when Bua was twisting Palak's little mind I was fuming mad at Yash. I wondered if Palak would have been this insecure if Yash had taken the trouble to explain things to his girls before marriage or after marriage. Even after the birthday fiasco, he could have provided an explanation to Palak in support of Aarti. But then my anger evaporated just like that when he came into the room in full support of Aarti. I guess the saying "Better late than never" is perfect here. Clap

-Yash's speech- a big loop closure for me. Remember the scene so long ago when Yash yells at Aarti for her flowery speech about "Parvarish"? Today the loop was closed when Yash himself tells Bua the exact same thing that Aarti said on that day. Even in the speech she wrote for Palak, she wrote about kids playing in the puddles and making paper boats. The same Yash who had disapproved of her speech that day and SP and Gayatri who had yelled at her for not know what she was talking about, today stands side by side supporting Aarti's method of child rearing. What a turn around.

-The tea romance. It was so sugary cute. Eeeks! I loved it. I am sure there are others who could write more eloquently about it. 

-And then my favorite scene of the episode: Yash adoringly caressing a sleeping Ansh. This is the same Yash who hesitated just a little bit when a store keeper asked him if he was in the store this late to buy a toy for his son. A shout out for Gurmeet here. I cannot reiterate enough of how much this actor has blossomed in this show. He used to be so uncomfortable in the early days of the show with the kids and now look at him. He is such a natural. His love for Ansh was so authentically portrayed that sometimes I find it so difficult to figure out when he is acting as Yash and when his real feelings are being portrayed. 

Okie Dokie, that wasn't too long was it? Big smileNow off to read thoughts of my night time friends. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaKs_143Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQ123mitulSamanalysesaf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1FireLordPhoenixInduG64jyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Aaargh, Bua is driving me up the wall!!!!!AngryAngry I swear, I want to strangle her neck and see her suffer, I dont' think I've ever felt this bloodthirsty before, especially with a fictional character.Silly

But I do love how the story is progressing. I hope that by the end of this track, Palak begins to trust Aarti and becomes friends with her.Embarrassed There is definitely potential for that if she wins, which I think is desperately necessary for the poor girl to get over her fears and become more confident. As much as I love Ansh, I think Yash and Ansh should lose this race because they already won the other one. Aarti and Palak need to win this competition because it's so very important for their relationship. Nothing Bua says can affect Palak if she is given proof that Aarti genuinely cares for her.

Btw, is it just me or are you guys nervous by all the love and support Aarti is getting from the senior Scinidyas?Shocked I have a feeling it's only temporary because there is still the HUGE issue of Prashant which Aarti has kept hidden. Bua will definitely find out about it soon and use it to drag Aarti's character through the mud. I have a feeling that Gayatri and Mr. Sindiya will never forgive her for this, just when they're starting to really love her.CryCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaTelly.AddictKs_143nirmalac99KamliKudi123mitulsaf24MelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Got to catch up on all the takes I missed, but here is a little something for anyone who has an interest in reading my ramblings. For once it's on the same day as the episode (in the US, at least!):

{Episode 109} Mummy, Papa, aur Chaihttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3104388

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaTelly.AddictKamliKudi123mitulSamanalyseInduG64Zettersaf24FireLordPhoenixjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the brilliant analyses Jyoti and all the rest!

- Bua is making my blood boil. Initially I felt bad for her because she didn't get the happiness she wanted because of her male chauvinist brother,Papa Scindia. I even found her anger towards Aarti and jealousy of her was justified (in a twisted way), but Bua has stooped to a new low. She constantly puts Aarti in a bad light not just in front of Palak anymore, but now also in front of Ansh. She's always pretending to be a well-wisher of Palak's by throwing mud on Aarti and making her look like an evil stepmother of sorts. She doesn't care that in the process, Palak will always feel negatively of Aarti and in the future they will clash further (especially during those teenage years that seem to be a horror to parents Wink). I want to see what Bua's past was like to make her like this. I doubt that the anger she harbors towards her brother for being alone in her old age is the only issue, there is a bigger problem at large. Even G3, who was mean towards Aarti during the beginning of her marriage, cared sincerely for her grandchildren. Bua doesn't seem to care that Palak will get hurt. However much G3 may have been displeased with Aarti, when she felt that Aarti could bring happiness in to Palak's life with the birthday celebration, she agreed to it. Bua is the devil in disguise and should be kept away from all children. Palak is vulnerable as all children are, but she is even more vulnerable because she feels a little worthless and Bua is feeding that insecurity of hers. 

- Yash and Aarti's interactions are getting cuter and cuter. I agree there was a heavy does of Bua in today's episode, but that cute Aarya moment made up for it (kinda). 

- I am confused about this but maybe someone can help me - aren't the kids supposed to write their own speeches for the debate competition? Why are Aarti and Yash writing it for the kids? Or maybe it doesn't matter if parents or someone else writes the speech for them? 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 19 July 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaTelly.Addictnirmalac99123mitulKamliKudiangakekriti07saf24InduG64ZetterSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

Great analysis from everyone...had a question:

Thought till now Bua hated only Arti and to some extent Yash because they got remarried unlike her...but thought she loved the girls...then why is she harming palak too in all this jealousy...

I think a true sibling won't do such a thing to her own brother's family. that really puzzled me when i saw her cultivating evil ideas of sauteli mom and sibling..Confused.. she was not really good to Gayatri's bahus, let alone being so loving to her brothers potas... but all I can say, if she is truly his sister, she will not so such things to make them hate each other. my money on Maya Bua could be 

1. stepsister of Cas, 
2. Adopted daughter of Scindiya's family or
3. Cas could be an orphan adopted by her family and then she fell for her adopted bro but he married to Gayatri Confused. So she resenting his family as they are the symbol of her unrequited love... but I wonder can adopted siblings married to each other in India culture? In my culture yes they can as long as they are not sharing their suckling mother.. i meant to say when they were babies, they were  not breast fed from a same woman. Confused

anyhow she is quite different from Cas.. their way of thinking, their behaviours etc etc... 

Edited by Eva JQ - 19 July 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaTelly.AddictKamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Good Morning All Smile

@Indu: Beautiful take Dear Clap Clap Clap...I do believe that boa days are numbered. AarYa tea scene was adorable and the way Yash cared Ansh forehead and wished him luck was a very cute sight...It amazes me the depth of Yash-Ansh connection and teh love they share...It makes me very angry that boa is trying to mess up their realtionship Angry Can't wait for her plan to backfired on her once again LOL

@Red: Great post as ever  Clap Clap...I really hated seeing Pratik search through Paridhi's bag...there's some trouble heading their way and i really hope they come out stronger and more mature in the end *fingers crossed*

Have a fab day...TGIF my Lovelies!!! Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99123mitulKamliKudiEva JQInduG64Samanalysesaf24jyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
good morning zetter... Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Eva: Afternoon Dear! How are you today?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64saf24Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index