Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 15)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Sadie: This for you

ramadan-kareem.gif

and for those who will be fasting in this holy month of Ramadan

Loved your take and yes the Bua makes me laugh every time she is
on the screen. Even my dad said why is she walking around like blowing up herself for no reason like a balloon.

Hope you are doing better now

Edited by AngelDark - 19 July 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Sadiie: LOL LOL fantastic analyses Wink Clap Clap 
Feel much better Dear Hug
and good luck with fast Smile

LOLIt's Not Worthy Of Being Called An 'Analysis'LOL
Pheeling Good At The MomentBig smile After MedicationDead

And Thank You Tongue [No Difference Between Me Fasting And Not Fasting...LOL]

@Binde Ji
I'm Feeling Good NowBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@Samana, although I dont see it in her, its plausible I grant you Approve. I can buy that the perfectionist in her is afraid of coming off as anything but that so wont even try.
Total tangents the following thoughts :
-I think its important for everyone to understand its okay to lose too. The whole mania around winning should be tempered with the joy of participating. Since there is also a deep fear of humiliation associated with not winning, maybe the sensible thing for everyone to say will be 'everyone is a winner for talking up'.
-Also, isnt the debate competition supposed to be for children so why are the adults writing the speeches. Why couldnt they collaborate with the kids so the kids can speak in their own words? How is reading off a sheet or memorizing any skill?
-Where is the Prateik track headed? Is Prateik becoming aware of his shortcomings and afraid Paridhi will leave him because of them?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@Saddie : Nice Bua filled analysis ClapClapLOLBig smile... I think your  overall analysis too  say it clearly that time for Bua to go out of the picture and let AarYa live in peace Big smileLOL

@Z :I was happy too when Yash jumps to Aarti's rescue today in front of Bua Embarrassed...Yash's entry and vocal support for Aarti was so unexpected and I loved the way Yash gives the credit to Aarti by saying that she made us all realise that  we need to motivate our kids to get their confidence back Embarrassed... Bua was clean bowled LOL

@Mansi : I m not saying Bua  permanently should go out of the picture  but mayb for few weeks so that AarYa love track and their bonding with kids can happen without any negativity and then once all issues r solved , Bua can return with a vengence along with Prashant breaking news mayb WinkTongue

@Samana : Yess Bua needs to b told off big time .. even if she is physically present in the house , she needs to b told by Yash and all that stay away from kids Angry

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84..CountingStarspickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

All those who hv not wished Deeps yet ..its her birthday today (20th july) and in India its already 12am ...midnight .. so plsss wish her

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro..CountingStarspickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi, indeed it is about perceptions. I see her very confident bordering on mean but Samana and you see her insecure and scared. Its possible she is both, and more. She does look lonely and unhappy from within and that probably manifests in many ways.

The child actress fits this role to a T btw, there is a depth in her eyes that seems to narrate so much.

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Sadie: I think it says a lot for what we have suffered this week, that all your analyses start with the words "OMG Bua!" CVs better be on a trajectory to minimise her screen presence, or this is going to cost them the numbers!

@Kirthi: I completely agree about Bua's role with Palak today. It was important to show, as many of our members pointed out, that Palak did not start trusting Aarti with a wave of her wand. Yash said it right, this was the first step towards a more confident Palak. I loved your thought that the apology should come when Palak is more ready to accept it, never thought if it that way. It probably won't mean much to her at this point, but when she is more accepting of Aarti it might mean more...

@Zetter: Thanks! I love this show for the details!

@Jyo: Right? It was an interesting dynamic with Yash covering Arpita's eyes in the picture while Yash and Aarti shared a quasi-romantic moment as YDH played in the background. I am still thinking about all the different things it could mean... considering Aarti also put the tea down and walked into the door, "blindly" when the moment was happening.

@Aparna: Thanks. I wondered about the parents writing the speech too, especially when Yash said he would write about Ansh's favourite teacher, but that is the way things are still done in India for the most part. Still, I wish they had shown some collaboration with the kids.

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Angel Ji

I Don't Know What That SaysEmbarrassed

LOL Yeah I Know Right!Angry She's So Annoying!
I Forgot to mention this, Cuz most of the time I Forget to put down my thoughtsLOL
The scenes where she was Manipulating Palak...Dead Can someone get any cheaper..

And Am Fine NowBig smile Kidney Pains NowROFL

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index