Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P (Page 10)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Ria: I know it is frustrating for there to be an issue with Yash-Ansh but this is the only way that Yash would know about the level to which Bua can fall and make the necessary decision to keep his kids away from her. Aarti never tattles so unless the problem directly affects Yash, he will never know Bua's true colours. The idea of someone hurting his and Ansh's relationship, and more importantly Ansh himself, is going to make him absolutely furious and I cannot wait for that.

BTW, as though Bua wasn't annoying enough, and Aarti didn't have enough on her plate, WHAT was Shobha saying in that phone call?!?! Confused She was pretty much pushing Aarti to dive into bed with Yash that moment. I think she has been spending too much time FB chatting with SP, started using his dialogues and all! Dead

The line in bold- I know! What was that?! I mean when Shobha was on with her "Tan" jaap...I was actually trying hard to stop myself from breaking the tv! ek to Maya, upar se Shobha! Why doesn't she leave Aarti alone? what does she think she was doing? Why is she so insensitive? Doesn't she realize that Aarti has fallen for Yash, and its painfull for her to hear such stuff! What does she want? Does she want Aarti to go and seduce Yash and get him into bed, and in the process face Yash's hatred? It was disgusting! 

and I do agree about the first para. This is the only way Yash will get to know about Maya. I hope he does. and this time i hope he gets to know about the bangles as well! But still, it was really depressing to see Ansh hating Yash!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana : Shobha is going Cas way .. what did she mean when she said  , u already had man ka pyaar , now its time for Tan ka pyaar ConfusedLOLLOL...Shobha needs to CONtrol LOL...Mayb Dubey ji needs to take Shobha out on another honeymoon and give her lots of tan ka pyaar LOLLOLLOL
hahaha and she didn't stop with it just once, she said a few times...
Tan-Man...Tan-Man...haha even aarti got annoyed or more like was shy and said "I'll tall to you later"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda12pickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
In a way, neither child wins good, so no war between parents...lol!  yash and Aarti will handle this situation, but if either won, one would feel bad, that my parent helped you with this and they couldn't help me!  

Edited by 49erFan - 19 July 2012 at 12:10pm

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalyseskanda12pickachuKinSanj

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yah, I'm wondering if Shobha and SP do some secret chatting...lol! 

yes both need to CONtrol ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda12KinSanjpickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju and Asha : I feel  Bua is going to hide both their speeches ... So Ansh will misunderstand Yash thinking he never wrote any speech and broke his promise just to see Palak win Ouch...And Palak will misunderstand Aarti thinking Aarti has hidden the speech so that Ansh can defeat her Ouch...

On the spot Palak wont b able to say it properly because she does not hv the paper and  Ansh wont b able to say it  because  he never read Yash's speech Ouch(Mayb next morning Ansh will chk his bag and will find no speech there but he wont ask about it to Yash because of his ego here as he will think Papa  does not love me) Ouch...

I can see Teacher once again calling over Yash-Aarti to school  LOL

That is possible Ouch Ouch Ouch

But considering Ansh, if he don't see the speech, he will ask Yash. So it could be that he may not check the bag thinking his father will never break a promise and just go to school. But at the time of competition he won't find the speech and will feel bad that Yash didn't keep the speechOuch Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hello guys

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQZettersaf24Samanalyseskanda12pickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
aaahhh...
Buaaa... Grrr...
I swear after knowing a lil bout Bua today.. Yash shud go to Papa S n say 'bauji..get Bua ji married..find Bua ji k level ka kamina banda so dat he can tolerate her..i wonder of d 1st onecudnt tolerate her and suicided' ... ROFL

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84skanda12pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wassup with Buaji...Doesn't she have any other work to do other than spying on Yash and Aarti

Edited by suj01 - 19 July 2012 at 12:16pm

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterskanda12jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index