19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Punar VivaahPalak and Ansh are participating in the competition together. Do you think it's the best way to increase their bonding?

They need to go on a picnic and do some participation game like compete on the same team to evoke bonding!!
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
After the SBS segment I was thinking of another thing

When Yash sees Aarti enjoying rain , was he remembering Arpita or was he getting scared that just how rain snatched away Arpita from him , what if same rain causes any harm to Aarti ?? 🤔...

I feel he is sort of phobic to Rain ...Rain reminds him of destruction and loosing his loved ones and mayb he does not want to loose Aarti 😳
@Sam: 

Hey, I have written a few...😊

So, we are really discussing a non-possibility! It is really business as usual with Bua, because this will be just another in the list of failures. She'll simply regroup with herself and launch another salvo.  The only difference is what Yash's awareness (if he does come to know) will do to her obstacle course and her forthcoming plans. 

As the precap shows, I guess neither of the two were selected. Which is a lesson for the two in itself. Palak may eventually learn on her own that it is Bua who has messed it up big time, and not Aarti. 

My mind has already switched to the Prateek-Paridhi track and I want Bua out of my line of vision for some time. I have had it up to here (*pointing to my neck*) with her Mata Hari acts and her Meri Bhagwan Ki Kasam monologues.  
That SBS segment showed his facial expression being a bit angrier when he is speaking to Arti! Maybe he was saying: Why do you have so much fascination with rain, and I'm not liking it too much?

And Arti would go: Care to explain! Is this about Arpita dying in rain.

And he would be like: Yeah , I'm afraid of the rain.
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
@Jyo: Another consistent A/R combo👏...I especially loved how you merged Ansh in. That was awesome.😆

@Red: Fantastic assessments of Lizzy and Shobha. Lizzy's behavior is on predictable lines, but Shobha...she is in fear of the P backlash so much that every time Aarti calls, she expects to hear "It's done," so that she can heave a sigh of relief. Whatever she planned for Aarti came through, except this. And she knows till that final frontier is won, Aarti's PV will remain within the danger zone. Both the ladies have gambled...difference is one will meet her downfall due to overconfidence, and the other due to the unpredictable circumstances of her own making.
Originally posted by AngelDark

That SBS segment showed his facial expression being a bit angrier when he is speaking to Arti! Maybe he was saying: Why do you have so much fascination with rain, and I'm not liking it too much?

And Arti would go: Care to explain! Is this about Arpita dying in rain.

And he would be like: Yeah , I'm afraid of the rain.

I don't think Aarthi can be this direct to Yash about Arpita and that too after the great BIRTHDAY FIASCO where Yash broke his all records of speaking err...I mean shouting.
Edited by pearlnarang - 11 years ago
@Jyo: Action: Action/Reaction post
           Reaction: 🤣🤣🤣

@Red: I think Yash will definitely know about this one. They showed Bua telling her plan to Palak in all that gory detail for a good reason. In addition, Palak has promised never to hide anything from Yash so when push comes to shove, she is going to spill the beans. Plus, when she sees Ansh accuse Yash of either not putting the speech in his bag, or writing a bad one, she is going to want to defend her dad's honour and who cares about her dadi-bua when her dad's honour is at stake?

I agree. I think neither of them are going to qualify for the competition. What I am hoping to see is Bua's words echoing in Palak's head just as she is about to speak and stopping her from doing so. That would make Palak distrust Aarti, because it was on Aarti's faith that she went up to give that speech in the first place, so if she fails, it is Aarti's fault. It would be a complex exchange taking place in Palak's mind.

But I am glad they are not dragging this. We are going to have some resolution before the end of the episode, because that rain scene has to fit in somewhere, right?
Originally posted by pearlnarang

I don't think Aarthi can be this direct to Yash about Arpita and that too after the great BIRTHDAY FIASCO where Yash broke his all records of speaking err...I mean shouting.

That's just an alternate reality dialogue. None of that's ever likely going to happen in the episode, is it?😆 I was trying to be funny!😕
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Binde
Yep.. Even i didnt lyk Pratik being a Shakki...
He didnt see d positive side of Pari's action... Lyk Pari threw away dat paper.. Meant it wsnt imp for her.. But he thot she didnt want to shw him..
Uhh.. I dnt lyk dat..

Hi,

This scene showed his insecurity, in himself.  He comes across as so confident, but like us all wears that madk at times, and is true at times. He's still unsure of himself, and with all the ruckus he and Pari are dealing with her lack of job, career and inaction, he's very unsure of HER, of her committment to him.and in his mind his family as well.

As we see Palak's lack of confidence being portrayed, so is her young uncle's. THAT's why he'd unable to approach his father. His lack.of confidence. The face off he had with his father after SP found Pari working happened because he was suddenly defensive of himself. It was not cause he was defending her, her right to work, or his decision as her husband.
S
@Angle Sorry!!!!!!!Well,in that sense, it was indeed funny when I read it again. 😆😆Edited by pearlnarang - 11 years ago