19/7 Dragon Club :Yash Vs Aarti..Game Begins :P - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
@Indu: You make perfect sense! I guess it is a bad habit of mine to project myself onto Palak because she reminds me so much of myself. πŸ˜†

It's true, she may not be an introverted child at all, but just suffering from the backlash of her mother's death, but then the teddy bear is not the only reason I came to that conclusion. The reason I think she is naturally introverted is because of what Vidhi said about her relationship with Arpita: she wanted Arpita for everything. Most introverted kids I have seen, including yours truly, tend to latch on to one person as their sort of safety zone from which they venture out to other social interactions. Then they return to their safety zone to recuperate. It sounds to me like Arpita was shaping up to be Palak's safety zone but got brutally torn away, leaving Palak completely vulnerable. So she shut off instead of even venturing out, and then because she probably felt socially awkward, became susceptible to Bua and Gayatri's teachings of putting others down to feel good about herself.

Now if Aarti and Yash create a new safety zone for Palak, she probably won't become another Ansh, but she will surely be more capable of handling social interactions with her peers, knowing that she has an emotionally safe, comfortable and quiet place to come back to, if she needs a boost or just a rest. She seems like the kind of kid to over analyse everything and be paranoid about judgment. She needs a quieting voice to tell her that she is a wonderful little person who deserves to have friends and whose mistakes don't make her any less loved or smart, and Aarti and Yash have thankfully started to do just that.
@Abby : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘...even I loved the way Yash dealt with Bua in the starting part πŸ‘πŸ‘.. This was first time he was so vocal in Aarti's support the way he said Aarti has taken the initiative and we should all support her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...he is certainly becoming protective towards Aarti now 😳

@Borna : Thats what even I loved about the episode ... Yash's actions in support of Aarti looked natural .. they were not planned in advance ... Aarti dint expect Yash to come and talk in support of her decisions in front of Bua or she dint expect Yash to write Ansh's speech either ... it was all Yash's own decisions and views and thats why it all looked lovely 😳😳

@Saf : Nice take πŸ‘πŸ‘..I agree about overdose of Bua too and thats why I feel her role temporarily will come to an end because this time she crossed all limits by dragging those innocent kids in her evil missions for which Yash wont leave her for sure 😑

@Indu : Loved your take kids who r God's angel and its almost a sin to corrupt their pure innocent mind πŸ‘ and also Yash-Aarti's silent talk through their eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘...I think inspite of Bua overdose , what remained positive in the episode was the natural support that she got from Yash on every occasion 😳😳...the change in Yash is slowly visible the way everytime he is taking care of Aarti's every action and reaction πŸ˜›...In the name of respect , he is making sure Aarti is never in any sort of trouble or dilemma πŸ˜‰... His growing fondness for Aarti was visible in that tea scene when for the first time he tried to b a bit naughty and trouble Aarti in fun way 😳... No wonder Bua is going all restless with Yash's growing fondness towards Aarti πŸ˜†

@Redeye : I loved the interpretation of extra-marital affair in that scene where Aarti naughtily looks at Yash-Arpita pic where Arpita's eyes r closed so that she cant witness the AarYa naughty moments πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I feel Aarti no more treats Arpita as Yash's wife but just an object in the room which is admired by Yash and probably she is waiting for the day when that object will b out of her room as they will need some privacy later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

About Aarti listening to bua without interrupting her in middle , I feel she wanted to talk to bua in polite way because kids were standing there wanting an explanation as well ... if Aarti had interrupted bua , then bua would hv gone more vocal saying look she does not let me speak because truth hurts and then kids would hv felt even more insecure ... so Aarti wanted to give a feel as if  whatever Bua is saying is nothing but nonsense and so she is cool and is not trying to interrupt her because she has answers to her every nonsense πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...If kids were not present , then mayb Aarti would hv interrupted her saying I dont care and get lost πŸ˜†
@Indu: I forgot to mention, I loved your comparison of Palak's teddy bear and Yash's Arpita portraits! That was so spot on and yet another little quirk to the list of how Palak and Yash reflect each other's behaviour. It is pretty fascinating to see how the same behaviour manifests in a child vs. an adult and the effect it has on themselves and the people around them.

@Jyo: Your thought about Aarti connecting the Yash in the picture to the playful Yash in front of her was so exciting! It's as though Aarti is thinking, could it be?
@Kirti : Its true that we do hv evil woman like bua in our society even today ... Yash should hv cleared all misconceptions in Palak's mind that she had about step moms but I guess he was himself so deeply immersed in his own Arpita world that he never bothered to look into Palak's issues ..Only now he is beginning to look into it and admire Aarti for taking it up 😳...now I feel after what Bua did ,  we might see Yash finally telling off Bua and clearing every misconception of Palak πŸ˜ƒ

@Janaki : Prashant issue will certainly bring a big tsunami in everyone's life ..it remains to b seen who all will stand in support of Aarti  and who all will b against it πŸ˜•

@salvatore-nina : Welcome to DC πŸ˜ƒ...Bua needs to b kicked out of the house before she completely poisons Palak's mind 😑😑...Mayb after this debate fiasco the first thing Aarti and Yash needs to do is send Bua out of the house for sometime 😑

@Eva ; I m obsessed too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Both hv really long sexy beautiful manicured fingers and nails πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...I guess even the cameraman capturing it knows  and so more focus on fingers πŸ˜›

@Samana : That scene can hv various interpretations πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..some of them r ..

1)Your version of Aarti feels Yash is closing Arpita's eyes so that she cannot witness their private moments since now she is an outsider πŸ˜›

2) My version of Aarti comparing that past picture with current event ..both r similar as  Yash is in playful foreplay mode in both scenarios .. so she feels that old lively Yash is returning back again 😳

3) Redeye's version of Aarti hving a naughty thought of both r hving extra marital affair  type moment and so Yash is closing Arpita's eyes .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...its possible because both r yet to give a name to their relationship and so she can take that moment as Yash flirting with her over sugar πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Just a thought...since Yash & Aarthi are in good terms with minister Tiwari & his wife, both should seriously consider sending off BOA to minister's house.

At least Mrs.Tiwari can ensure in her most famous "GUN IN THE HEAD" 🀒🀒style to keep BOA in her space!!!

That'll teach BOA to mind her own bloody business and stop poking her BIG BUFFALO NOSE in other's affair.

Atleast the family of five can πŸ₯³πŸ˜† always!!!

GOOD LORD!!!!! JUST HATE HER TO THE CORE!!!🀒

ALL TUNE INTO SBS NOWWW YASH AND AARTI KA RAIN ROMANCE 😲😲😲😲

@Jyo: Thanks. Yash is the angel that every orphan dreams of...under whose wings there is complete security and warmth. Aarti never really had one. Prashant and the Dubeys made her their own for a while but they could never protect her...Even the Dubeys couldn't save her from the suffering Prashant subjected her to. They supported her, yes...but she became more of their support when their son deserted them. For the first time, she has this man who claims no strings attached but is tying her slowly to him with multitude of invisible threads of caring. I love what's going on between them at the moment. I don't want any confession scenario in  the near future...this stage should be taken up as slowly as possible. Like I wrote in Borna's thread, Yash is enjoying the feeling called Aarti. She is breathing life into his life. So, let him savor the journey back to life.😊

@Samana: Righto. Palak is her father's shadow. She is such a Yashlet. πŸ˜›

About that picture...for the first time Arpita is there yet not looking at Aarti, only Yash is...almost as if Yash is closing Arpita's eyes to his future...Aarti...who is standing in front of them both, yet only he can see and she can't...because that is not Arpita's futureπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jyoti06

ALL TUNE INTO SBS NOWWW YASH AND AARTI KA RAIN ROMANCE 😲

😲 EEE!!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Tears off to WU thread*