Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Samana : Shobha is going Cas way .. what did she mean when she said  , u already had man ka pyaar , now its time for Tan ka pyaar 😕😆😆...Shobha needs to CONtrol 😆...Mayb Dubey ji needs to take Shobha out on another honeymoon and give her lots of tan ka pyaar 😆😆😆

hahaha and she didn't stop with it just once, she said a few times...
Tan-Man...Tan-Man...haha even aarti got annoyed or more like was shy and said "I'll tall to you later"
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a way, neither child wins good, so no war between parents...lol!  yash and Aarti will handle this situation, but if either won, one would feel bad, that my parent helped you with this and they couldn't help me!   Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yah, I'm wondering if Shobha and SP do some secret chatting...lol! 

yes both need to CONtrol 🤣
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sanju and Asha : I feel  Bua is going to hide both their speeches ... So Ansh will misunderstand Yash thinking he never wrote any speech and broke his promise just to see Palak win ...And Palak will misunderstand Aarti thinking Aarti has hidden the speech so that Ansh can defeat her ...

On the spot Palak wont b able to say it properly because she does not hv the paper and  Ansh wont b able to say it  because  he never read Yash's speech (Mayb next morning Ansh will chk his bag and will find no speech there but he wont ask about it to Yash because of his ego here as he will think Papa  does not love me) ...

I can see Teacher once again calling over Yash-Aarti to school  😆

That is possible   

But considering Ansh, if he don't see the speech, he will ask Yash. So it could be that he may not check the bag thinking his father will never break a promise and just go to school. But at the time of competition he won't find the speech and will feel bad that Yash didn't keep the speech 
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
aaahhh...
Buaaa... Grrr...
I swear after knowing a lil bout Bua today.. Yash shud go to Papa S n say 'bauji..get Bua ji married..find Bua ji k level ka kamina banda so dat he can tolerate her..i wonder of d 1st onecudnt tolerate her and suicided' ... 🤣
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wassup with Buaji...Doesn't she have any other work to do other than spying on Yash and Aarti

Edited by suj01 - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 49erFan

In a way, neither child wins good, so no war between parents...lol!  yash and Aarti will handle this situation, but if either won, one would feel bad, that my parent helped you with this and they couldn't me!  

it was important for palak to win so she could gain her confidence, ansh is already open with anyone...but if neither won it'll be a challenge for both to handle these kids...
coz is ansh doesn't win, he'll be hurt deeply coz he always came first whenever aarti wrote a speech for him...
and Palak hardly trusts Aarti with her life so if she doesn't win it'll be hard for palak to gain confidence.
it may not be no war between the parents but a big challenge is surely approaching the two, with both the kids angry with their own issues at them...

I would really like to see how both deal with this problem together...coz bhua assumes that this will create a problem between Yash and Aarti but their understanding is way above bhua's thinking...infact they'll come more closer this way..😆 so one posititve one negative...I hope ansh shows the speech to yash and ask him why he wrote such speech?

I swear yash needs to switch on the angry maan mode and aarti needs to be jhansi ki rani once again...only then this bhua can be kicked out 🤣
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Every oneee attack  plsss

😃😃😃😃

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: OMG the bday thread for Deeps is beautiful...Great job Hun 👏 👏 👏 ❤️

EDIT: Seriously i felt like strangling Shobha when she was pushing Aarti into Yash's bed she needs to take ten steps back and leave Aarti alone
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I've done my take on Page 1, but it is also here below:

Today's episode brought something new to my notice. Yesterday I had written a lot about how Aarti had gained the trust of Yash and the Scindia family - and I had stated that Aarti getting trust may have even more value than her getting love at this stage of the story. But today I discovered that the creatives are deliberately making Aarti gain the family's trust, by putting her in confounding situations where Yash can come to her rescue. The Creatives are using "Yash's rescue" every time as the "turning point" - whereby Aarti's troubles get converted into her opportunities for gaining even more trust and success than before.

In fact, Yash seems to come to her rescue every time she is in a phsyical dilemma, in a conflict of interest or in a moral fix. And it seems like Aarti is falling into one tangle or another just to make opportunities for Yash rise to her rescue. Look at today's episode ... how many times Aarti was rescued by Yash, resulting in Aarti gaining even more ground than before in this family!

In this whole saga of showing how instrumental Yash's rescue is to Aarti's gaining the famiy trust (including the children's trust), the role of the Bua has also been used very cleverly by the Creatives. The Bua with her ill-will creates or provides the tangled or morally difficult situations ' and then Aarti is temporarily confounded. But the tangle beckons Yash to come to her rescue, and Aarti ends up gaining even more than she would have if she had been able to solve the tangle herself.

The Creatives could easily have shown Aarti as a capable and confident woman able to solve issues herself, no matter how confusing or confounding they may be. But by  making Yash rescue Aarti every time she finds herself in a fix, the Creatives are adding newer dimensions to the Aarti-Yash bonding. It is as if a new layer of richness has been added to the budding relationship, giving it a greater poignancy.

Today I want to dedicate my analysis to the episode theme: YASH TO THE RESCUE!

Yash makes Palak believe in Aarti

The Bua succeeded in sowing deep doubts in Palak's mind that Aarti had "orchestrated" the family praises and applause for Palak's speech. She even told the child that Aarti had lied that Palak was speaking confidently. In short, the evil woman made the small child cringe. Aarti heard Bua telling Palak all this, but for a moment she was nonplussed as to how to handle this growing mistrust in Palak. Suddenly Yash walks into the children's bedroom and tells Palak outright that Aarti was not lying at all. He even reminds Palak about how proud a father he was to hear his daugter give such a good speech. If the Bua had not sowed the dilemma, Aarti would not have had the opportunity of begetting Yash's rescue. She did get his help, and she was then able to climb higher in Palak's eyes.

Yash solves the Ansh problem

More trouble is sown by the Bua when she insinuates that Aarti will help Ansh win over Palak at the debate, because Ansh was her own son while Palak was just a step-daughter. (The nasty woman does not miss a trick, does she?) Again Aarti is temporarily outwitted and in a moral dilemma: how to support Palak without hurting Ansh? Yash is sharp. He notices her withdrawn state, and encourages her to confide her problem in him. He solves it all by planning to help Ansh himself. The Creatives have again given Aarti the vexing problem but have made Yash the solution. Not only does the situation get easily managed but Aarti has the additional joy of hearing Yash say to Ansh: "It's a fight between Mummy's Palak and Daddy's Ansh!". What a lovely thing to say!

Will Yash again rescue Ansh;s speech?

The Bua has vile plans to steal Ansh's speech written by Yash and placed in his school bag. Aarti is again placed in a perplexing situation. She hears the rattle of something falling as the Bua tries to advance to the kids' bedroom to steal the speech and put another one in its place. Will Aarti be able to stop the Bua doing this? Will Aarti spy on the Bua as she steals the speech? My guess is that Aarti will again be in a quandary as to what to do, but Yash may come to the rescue. (How? I think it may end up that Yash has wrongly put the speech in Payal's bag, but gives the right one to Ansh in the morning!) If  my guess is right, the Creatives will ensure Yash comes to Aarti's rescue again.

To end this take I want to touch upon this phone conversation between Aarti and Shobha. Aarti tries to tell Shobha she is happy just having Yash's trust, and she is not looking for love from him. Maybe that is the truth as far as Aarti is concerned, because Aarti now surely feels that his trust is more valuable than love. But, as Shobha tells her, this is just the present phase of the relationship and there is a longer road to travel, when emotional trust will have to find its culmination in physical love. 

I wonder who will rescue whom to make that happen. Could it be that after many opportunities for Yash to rescue Aarti, to convert that trust to love it has to be Aarti who has to rescue Yash's heart?

Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago