Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Gulki is one of the best talents on TV: Varun Badola

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jul 19, 2012, 09.06PM IST
Read More:Zee Tv|Varun Bodola|Phir Subah Hogi|Gulki Joshi|Actress
Tweet
Gulki is one of the best talents on TV: Varun Badola
Varun Badola
Gulki Joshi aka Sugni of Zee TV's 'Phir Subah Hogi' is getting rave reviews for her performance on the show.

Gulki has not only been successful in proving her acting mettle but is also slowly and steadily climbing the ladder of success. 

In fact her performance is been appreciated by her contemporaries and fans alike. Varun Bodola, who plays Thakur Vikram on the show couldn't stop praising the Actress. The actor is going gaga over the new comer, "Gulki is a fantastic actor. She has completely blown my mind. I believe you don't get to see such talent often. She is a treat to watch on screen and one of the best talents on television. I think she will go places." 

The actor who has done incredible roles on shows like 'Astitva''Koshish-Ek Asha''Des Main Nikla Hoga Chand' says that 'Phir Subah Hogi' has the best ensemble cast, "I have not come across anybody who has not liked the show and the entire credit goes to the writers. The show has some power house performers especially Sugni's ( Gulki Joshi) family. They are just superb, the way they gel with each other and react to different scenes is amazing. They share a great chemistry."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx tanu for sharing...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5