Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

woh na kahoongi jis ka tumko intazaar hai (Page 4)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
dits awsome..hands and shivering..totally speechless..after such a good epi..care,romance,intensity,fun everything..

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ditsy haven't watched the epi yetEmbarrassed will update once m done!!!!Tongue
Res till den!!!Wink

Ditsy, Loved ur post ClapClapClapClapClap Emotions fab as alwaysStar
looks like it was fun todayEmbarrassed especially sexy ASR back to his full gloryDay DreamingSilly

Aradhana ka song??? which one??? if its Roop tera mastana then I freaking love that songEmbarrassed
was listening to that since morning!!!Wink

Edited by RiyaDutta - 19 July 2012 at 11:09am
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wat an episode... i am speechless today... 
nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
han yar...sachi me nani hi syani nikali...Wink
In both scenes, she rocked...Thumbs Up

N as usual Arshi were on their best...Big smile
Luved their rapid Q& A wala fight...ROFL

MAmiji is so annoyin' these day...Dead
Feelin' bad for Payal yar...Cry

N HP/JP spoil tht scene yar...Unhappy
But raat avi baki h mairai dost...Wink

N i think again an MU b/w bro-sis is on d way...Dead

Luved ur comments yar...theu r hilarious...LOL

Edited by nishi_I-fian - 19 July 2012 at 11:07am
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ur depiction is nice.. Excellent episode again with almost kissing..n what a sizzling n smoking hot couple! Flirty ASR n jungli billi KKGSR.
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Rocking epi.. rocking chemistry .. rocking post .. Big smile

SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
mind blowing epi... kaun jeetega ye deal jaanne ke dekhte rahiye ipkknd at 8 pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Ditsy.. Lovely postwa.. Wink

Khushi went again to Aakas bitwa.. Shocked I was like, yeh abhi waapas Payal ko blame karega aur bolega that now u had to send Khushi to explain it to me.. Ufff.. Khushi, back offf.. She is your JIJI for Gods sake.. Elder to you.. She will know how to handle the situation.. And wassup with Aakas bitwa..He has been calling, Khushi, Khushi... Confused Wasnt it Khushiji before? In fact it has to be Khushi Bhabhi... Hasnt he seen "Hum Saaath Saath Hain" LOL Manorama toh just looks out for excuses to blame the Gupta sisters... Arghhh... And Aakash is becoming the "Mama's boy" yet again.. Arnav is going low on "Di's boy" and yahan Aakash ko dekho.. Anyways enough of Aakash rant.. Kabse usike baare mein batiya rahi hoon..Shocked Khushi seeing Arnav in closet.. Shocked And the way he was sitting there.. SO so cute.. Day Dreaming Felt like ghusaoing inside the TV screen and pulling his cheek.. Embarrassed Main aur mere fascinations... ROFL The "Tea" and "Coffee" spilling ceremony was amazing.. ROFL ArHi scene.. *droolwa and deadwa* Blushing Haii Haii... Koi itna cute kaise ho saktahai bhala.. SaRun ho saktey hai.. Day Dreaming Amazing chemistry... When he pulled her towards him, many more memories of all the pulling back and dragging came running.. Day Dreaming Aaj kal pulling towards nahi mil raha tha na.. LOL HP ne sab kuch kharab kar diya yaar... Warna they wud have gone pat reliving the Diwali scene... HP has manners I must say, he did knock.. ROFL Waise Arnav also saw his hands ka marks on her hands.. They are truly reliving all the past memories.. LOL Im loving the way he has openly challenged her that she will come into his arms willingly... Embarrassed And we know, Arnav joh kehta hai, woh karta hai.. Yeh bhi karega... Blushing So everyone off to Satsang and Arnav off to Agra.. I wanted her to go along.. Par rehne do.. Woh Taj mahal ka sirf dialogue ke liye tha.. Kaunsa ArHi ko Taj Mahal ke saamne wale bench pe baitha dikhaney wale they PH even if Khushi had agreed.. LOL Waise, Khushi all alone and lights go off.. Thundering and lightening.. Day Dreaming This calls for an amazingwa ArHi scene.. Bass pray kar rahi hoon, shadow wala is not NK.. Dont become the "Kabab mein haddi" NK, hum sabki duaein milegi tujhe and tera aur teri net friend ka kuch ser ho jaayega.. LOL

naice take mishtu baby...Big smileBig smile...yeah lets c if its hero..villain..ya kabab mein haddi..ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Go to top