woh na kahoongi jis ka tumko intazaar hai - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
damn hilarious episode..what a hazar jawabi hubby-wife🀣
dits awsome..hands and shivering..totally speechless..after such a good epi..care,romance,intensity,fun everything..
Ditsy haven't watched the epi yet😳 will update once m done!!!!πŸ˜›
Res till den!!!πŸ˜‰

Ditsy, Loved ur post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Emotions fab as always⭐️
looks like it was fun today😳 especially sexy ASR back to his full glory😍πŸ€ͺ

Aradhana ka song??? which one??? if its Roop tera mastana then I freaking love that song😳
was listening to that since morning!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
wat an episode... i am speechless today... 
han yar...sachi me nani hi syani nikali...πŸ˜‰
In both scenes, she rocked...πŸ‘πŸΌ

N as usual Arshi were on their best...πŸ˜ƒ
Luved their rapid Q& A wala fight...🀣

MAmiji is so annoyin' these day...🀒
Feelin' bad for Payal yar...😭

N HP/JP spoil tht scene yar...πŸ˜”
But raat avi baki h mairai dost...πŸ˜‰

N i think again an MU b/w bro-sis is on d way...🀒

Luved ur comments yar...theu r hilarious...πŸ˜†Edited by nishi_I-fian - 11 years ago
Ur depiction is nice.. Excellent episode again with almost kissing..n what a sizzling n smoking hot couple! Flirty ASR n jungli billi KKGSR.
Rocking epi.. rocking chemistry .. rocking post .. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
mind blowing epi... kaun jeetega ye deal jaanne ke dekhte rahiye ipkknd at 8 pm...
Originally posted by mishti_17

Ditsy.. Lovely postwa.. πŸ˜‰

Khushi went again to Aakas bitwa.. 😲 I was like, yeh abhi waapas Payal ko blame karega aur bolega that now u had to send Khushi to explain it to me.. Ufff.. Khushi, back offf.. She is your JIJI for Gods sake.. Elder to you.. She will know how to handle the situation.. And wassup with Aakas bitwa..He has been calling, Khushi, Khushi... πŸ˜• Wasnt it Khushiji before? In fact it has to be Khushi Bhabhi... Hasnt he seen "Hum Saaath Saath Hain" πŸ˜† Manorama toh just looks out for excuses to blame the Gupta sisters... Arghhh... And Aakash is becoming the "Mama's boy" yet again.. Arnav is going low on "Di's boy" and yahan Aakash ko dekho.. Anyways enough of Aakash rant.. Kabse usike baare mein batiya rahi hoon..😲 Khushi seeing Arnav in closet.. 😲 And the way he was sitting there.. SO so cute.. 😍 Felt like ghusaoing inside the TV screen and pulling his cheek.. 😳 Main aur mere fascinations... 🀣 The "Tea" and "Coffee" spilling ceremony was amazing.. 🀣 ArHi scene.. *droolwa and deadwa* ☺️ Haii Haii... Koi itna cute kaise ho saktahai bhala.. SaRun ho saktey hai.. 😍 Amazing chemistry... When he pulled her towards him, many more memories of all the pulling back and dragging came running.. 😍 Aaj kal pulling towards nahi mil raha tha na.. πŸ˜† HP ne sab kuch kharab kar diya yaar... Warna they wud have gone pat reliving the Diwali scene... HP has manners I must say, he did knock.. 🀣 Waise Arnav also saw his hands ka marks on her hands.. They are truly reliving all the past memories.. πŸ˜† Im loving the way he has openly challenged her that she will come into his arms willingly... 😳 And we know, Arnav joh kehta hai, woh karta hai.. Yeh bhi karega... ☺️ So everyone off to Satsang and Arnav off to Agra.. I wanted her to go along.. Par rehne do.. Woh Taj mahal ka sirf dialogue ke liye tha.. Kaunsa ArHi ko Taj Mahal ke saamne wale bench pe baitha dikhaney wale they PH even if Khushi had agreed.. πŸ˜† Waise, Khushi all alone and lights go off.. Thundering and lightening.. 😍 This calls for an amazingwa ArHi scene.. Bass pray kar rahi hoon, shadow wala is not NK.. Dont become the "Kabab mein haddi" NK, hum sabki duaein milegi tujhe and tera aur teri net friend ka kuch ser ho jaayega.. πŸ˜†

naice take mishtu baby...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...yeah lets c if its hero..villain..ya kabab mein haddi..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Awesome post and totally agree wid u!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was really really one of the bestest episodes ever created!!! HATS OFF to them!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘