Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Juna04

Good Post Vishnu...

i liked the epi too and yes the SurYa moment was great to watch after a long time

Thank you Dear!😊

Epi was like full-n-full, lots of serious talks! πŸ˜ƒ 
SurYa moment was simple, short and sweet! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Also waiting to watch Chturi's reaction about RK, and even about his real personality...!
Originally posted by seelaks

Lovely post Vishnu πŸ‘

Iss Meena ko kya karun !! She will again try to snatch most of the mone Suraj wins. Vikram-Meena , dhonon kabhi nahi sudregiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘

Thank you Lakshmi Di,😊

Meena, πŸ˜† usko kya karun?! mhara Bhabho ko kostian pass!!πŸ˜† 

Vikram can not stop her!πŸ˜‰ remember Meena have jinxed it,πŸ˜† special offers and pooja for pahadi wala baba!!πŸ˜† 
Good post Vishnu...
From the begining whenever RK was alone CV's always use to play some different kinda music with negativity in it which really prompting many his act as suspicious.. Lets see whats in store about RK but really a good move buy CV's... viewers will be hooked in to catch up about RK's reality... I should say till now very nicely they put all the foundations...
Originally posted by apkavishwa

Good post Vishnu...
From the begining whenever RK was alone CV's always use to play some different kinda music with negativity in it which really prompting many his act as suspicious.. Lets see whats in store about RK but really a good move buy CV's... viewers will be hooked in to catch up about RK's reality... I should say till now very nicely they put all the foundations...

Thank you Dear! πŸ˜Š

True, many of our friends shared the same feeling, If i'm correct we had about 2 threads about the same! 
Yeah the CVs made a cleaver⭐️ move in intro of RK, they made him very friendly, Chaturi's love etc...!! Now lets wait and see whats his true color!😲
Excellent analysis bro. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
I'm speechless after watching tonight's episode. πŸ˜” πŸ˜’
Nice post Vishnu da.

OMG...Rajkumar is a villain!!! He looks so innocent!!!

Meena is upto her tricks yet again!!!

Suraj's name is always taken at last to highten the suspension. I guess the same will happen here too.
Hey dear, I haven't had a chance to watch the epi yet, but your review sure made me want to see it now.
πŸ€—
naaice naaice post Vishnu!

Yeah,the episode was very well done. I am glad that they are switching from Singapore to Pushkar often so that we don't miss other Rathis. How can anyone stay without seeing Meenu Lombi or good yet bad Vikram or the cute chotu and chulbuli Chaturi for a long time. Mohit and Chavi add  a bit of masala from time to time and now this RajKumar(I wonder is that is his real name,will leave it to Meenu to find that out from the passport) πŸ˜† Interesting precap.Really,Sandy effect on Meenudi!She's up with this RajKumar case now.I guess she has learnt the arts of this trade pretty well from her saghi Jeethani  πŸ€£As Farha said,I am also now expecting RajKumar to be a rich run-away from home to live on his own or something of that sort.Chaturi ki toh lottery lag gayi🀣

SurYa always have this sweet expression on their face whenever anyone talks about their love for each-other. Last time Jayanth and now the delivery girl.This time round,Sur didn't understand the language much but seemed like he understood what she was trying to say and Sandy's expressions were good and real.Love the way she became all happie happie after seeing Sur smile. Enjoyed their lunch scene.

Cooking competition well executed. Sandy is a super-duper phadaku! She's read the rules book of WTC too😲but glad that she didn't hesitate and took up the role of translator.Now,more chance for SurYa to be together even during the competition πŸ˜†The first round ,well done! I am expecting Sur to be the 5th safe contestant. He did write a lotta of names there. ( BLOOPER-- He had written everythin in Hindi,how did the judge understand it? or will he again ask Sandy or someone else to decipher the names for them in the next episode? or atleast mention that they had to take some help to understand what had Sur written.Lets see) Agar Sur,danger-zone mein gaya toh SurYa S'pore kab ghumenge! πŸ˜†
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago
agree with you vishnu, I also think the episode was well edited, there were a lot of things happening in one episode and all nicely presented except for the blooper mentioned above by McE...I assume that it was translated to the judges by Sandya and it was not shown to us πŸ˜†

Im curious about RK too...if Meena finds out the truth behind the passport/money, more trouble awaits him...I'm sure she'll blackmail him

BTW, did anyone notice Jayant's wife victory celebration/pose after being announced as one of the 5 winners...I find it funny πŸ˜† That lady is full of sarcasm, not liking her!
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Excellent analysis bro. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
I'm speechless after watching tonight's episode. πŸ˜” πŸ˜’

Thank you Ami Di...!!😊

Yeah, Being speechlessπŸ˜• is like huhhhmm , lets hope for the best!πŸ˜ƒ