India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~taste it~~

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
...EmbarrassedSurYa eating food, Sooraj eating from Sandhya's plate...!!!ShockedShocked EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Cooking competition was simple, taste the dish and recollect the ingredients! Smile 

But the moment even i felt like will Sooraj'sa be able to recognise and name the western kind?Confusedwell lets wait and find out...!!Stern Smile

So glad that Sandhya turned up and made it easy for him,Embarrassed 
But Ssandhya being the translator will create any issues ??Confused (remember the comment of Jayan't wife in last day precap! just a thought, but  the precap was not shown today na...!)

Meena's idea (predicted by our spammers previously) of free sweets for a saari is accepted by Vikram'sa...!Shocked She got a tongue that works at times!LOL 

And she even ready to give free offers to pahadi wala baba...!!LOL (so in turn Vikram again proving to like Meena's taste!Sleepy

Now while Rajkumar got the callShocked, It sounded very suspicious!Ouch  but still he defended Meena to a moment!Confused

Predicting the danger zone candidates in 1st round?! well i leave that up to the CVs, as far I'm concerned I liked the over all set...!

Brandon's reactions was humble, so did Jayant't wife, the whole temp/WTC crew were fine! 

Precap: oh teri,... is Rajkumar a trouble maker?ShockedOuch having passport? Shocked that 1000Rs note set fake/origina? where he got it?Confused (so we tasting the bitter part of the RK, like many predictedConfused)

Meena solving/initiating a case?Shocked (Sandhya CID effect on her??LOL, anyways she is good enough in spying around!LOL)

Missed Chaturi, Mohit and Chavi...! (only they were left to taste today!Confused)

Well the episode was fluent,Star no sec was left out tasteless! Star
And I felt like they had lots of scenes to edit,...! and editing was good!Clap

...so basically we are tasting a lot today...

HugWelcome Aboard All Dear Spammers Hug 

Edited by wish.naren - 19 July 2012 at 10:29am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeAnush-k-aRSKMsadhana1234apkavishwaquarkyPappu.b2011SugarushMisscoolEyesfarhana874Juna04-Ramya-seelaksSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Sugarush Goldie
Sugarush
Sugarush

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hey Vishnu sounds like a good episode can't wait to watch it btw great post bro and hopefully the first to comment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

...EmbarrassedSurYa eating food, Sooraj eating from Sandhya's plate...!!!ShockedShocked EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Day DreamingDay Dreaming That was high light and unexpected , so good ... 

Cooking competition was simple, taste the dish and recollect the ingredients! Smile  Ya , that was best part which makes sense too ... 

But the moment even i felt like will Sooraj'sa be able to recognise and name the western kind?Confusedwell lets wait and find out...!!Stern Smile  He was having tough time , forget western , not many Indian families know about olives , and suraj is from a small town ... 

But Ssandhya being the translator will create any issues ??Confused (remember the comment of Jayan't wife in last day precap! just a thought, but  the precap was not shown today na...!) Nope, i mean she made sure , she isnt going to help and even asked them for another translator which was lame to be honest, last min mein this confession , like seriously ? Wacko

Meena's idea (predicted by our spammers previously) of free sweets for a saari is accepted by Vikram'sa...!Shocked She got a tongue that works at times!LOL  Oie ma, was surprised with how she convienced him , even i was nodding forget about vikram LOL 

And she even ready to give free offers to pahadi wala baba...!!LOL (so in turn Vikram again proving to like Meena's taste!Sleepy)  Look at her offer , 

Now while Rajkumar got the callShocked, It sounded very suspicious!Ouch  but still he defended Meena to a moment!Confused true i like this suspense ... 

Predicting the danger zone candidates in 1st round?! well i leave that up to the CVs, as far I'm concerned I liked the over all set...! should be more of elimination no LOL 

Brandon's reactions was humble, so did Jayant't wife, the whole temp/WTC crew were fine!  True ... 

Precap: oh teri,... is Rajkumar a trouble maker?ShockedOuch having passport? Shocked that 1000Rs note set fake/origina? where he got it?Confused (so we tasting the bitter part of the RK, like many predictedConfused)  I Donno need to see his intro episode , can some one give me date ? 

Meena solving/initiating a case?Shocked (Sandhya CID effect on her??LOL, anyways she is good enough in spying around!LOL)

Missed Chaturi, Mohit and Chavi...! (only they were left to taste today!Confused)

Well the episode was fluent,Star no sec was left out tasteless! Star WORD 
And I felt like they had lots of scenes to edit,...! and editing was good!Clap

...so basically we are tasting a lot today...

HugWelcome Aboard All Dear Spammers Hug 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushMisscoolEyesfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Hey Vishnu sounds like a good episode can't wait to watch it btw great post bro and hopefully the first to comment

Haa Di, the epi was brilliant I say!Big smile Kinda not much fillers! Kinda serious one!
but moments to tickle were low, except Meena in one dialogue!Confused 

I'm sure many of us will have questions regarding the set of WTC! 

Well I would say lets watch and be okay with it, its just a daily soap, not a cinema, they are trying their best! Big smile 

I really liked the 2nd round in Delhi...!Embarrassed 
and lets hope at some point of time it will match up again!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
amazing post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushfarhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Overall it was a good epi. I think sur wl b in danger zone. And as we saw in spore promo,sandy wl help him to know abt foreign ingredients wid blindfolding n smelling n al that.
Wonder what's RK's true identity? A criminal or shayad 'bade ghar ka ladka'/runway groom? Hahaha..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushMisscoolEyesvish.narenJuna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breezy

...EmbarrassedSurYa eating food, Sooraj eating from Sandhya's plate...!!!ShockedShocked EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Day DreamingDay Dreaming That was high light and unexpected , so good ... 

Cooking competition was simple, taste the dish and recollect the ingredients! Smile  Ya , that was best part which makes sense too ... 

But the moment even i felt like will Sooraj'sa be able to recognise and name the western kind?Confusedwell lets wait and find out...!!Stern Smile  He was having tough time , forget western , not many Indian families know about olives , and suraj is from a small town ... 

But Ssandhya being the translator will create any issues ??Confused (remember the comment of Jayan't wife in last day precap! just a thought, but  the precap was not shown today na...!) Nope, i mean she made sure , she isnt going to help and even asked them for another translator which was lame to be honest, last min mein this confession , like seriously ? Wacko

Meena's idea (predicted by our spammers previously) of free sweets for a saari is accepted by Vikram'sa...!Shocked She got a tongue that works at times!LOL  Oie ma, was surprised with how she convienced him , even i was nodding forget about vikram LOL 
And she even ready to give free offers to pahadi wala baba...!!LOL   Look at her offer , 
Now while Rajkumar got the callShocked, It sounded very suspicious!Ouch  but still he defended Meena to a moment!Confused true i like this suspense ... 

Predicting the danger zone candidates in 1st round?! well i leave that up to the CVs, as far I'm concerned I liked the over all set...! should be more of elimination no LOL 
Brandon's reactions was humble, so did Jayant't wife, the whole temp/WTC crew were fine!  True ... 
Precap: oh teri,... is Rajkumar a trouble maker?ShockedOuch having passport? Shocked that 1000Rs note set fake/origina? where he got it?Confused (so we tasting the bitter part of the RK, like many predictedConfused)  I Donno need to see his intro episode , can some one give me date ? 

Well the episode was fluent,Star no sec was left out tasteless! Star WORD 

Dear J Di,...! a superb reply! Clap (edited the quote to make it look short)

I agree to your POV! Big smile by word! Star

Yeah look at Meena's offerLOL

Mee to liked the RK turning negative! Lets wait how it unfolds!Smile

If I'm correct RK's intro was on 6th July...!! 

Edited by wish.naren - 19 July 2012 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

amazing post

Thank you Ramya Di Smile Welcome aboard to spam!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874SAIBALROUTH