Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

History Reloaded..PASSION WITH a lil AGGRESSION;)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Love it Love it Love it  .. <3Heart Finally the MAHA promo has come in action now .. !!! LOL all is well .. aha .. Totally reloaded but More Love with a little Hate .. ;) Passion with aggression .. ;) Make the game better ..

Khushi stubborn as ever absolutley love it!! she is soo adorable <3 !!! Taking it out of her ASR book and trying to do what he does best  .. ahah ..pretending that she can't remember old moments and keeping a angry face on lool  .. now we all know that is a lie .. isn't that right khushi .. ?

LOOL Arnav actually thinking its a brilliant idea to chuck coffee and smiling as say Now? Then his face drops when she starts coughing ahah .. !! Love that he is taking NK's advice ahah.. well trying to with his own effect added in  LOL

Arnav babu .. Haayee soo much possession .. Your my wife ..My legally Married Wife .. Wahh ji wahh Janaab .. Kya Baat hai .. And you said .. 'i can do alot more things' .. What is that Arnav .. Tells us .. We are intrigued on what more things you can do with khushi ...? WinkBlushing

Tell her man .. that Your the one i want to have a whole cricket team of Mini Khushi and Arnav's and to  grow old with you .. !!Embarrassed

Naughty arnav wanted to rip her Dori More passionatley this time if she had clothes with one on  aha .. But sucks to you that Khushi pushed you away .. !! ooft sexy time .. ;) haha ..

Khushi was brilliant .. Love that she said Your FORCED me marry YOU .. I don't Think of you as My HUSBAND!! and his Reply .. Okay Ill do it now .. haha .. Hayyee CV do want to kill us with the miss kiss yaar .. Shows that ASR has calmed down more .. Im surprised he didn't shout at HP .. LOL

Aww he asked Khushi to come with him and see taj mahal .. But she refused saying she already seen it and  had to clean .. And his reply your 'head'.. LOL and then he leaves and she says I dont think of you as my hubby .. neither do i want to be in your arms and i don't want to see Taj mahal and he saying i heard that .. she say you heard it and also remember it!! ..

Anyhoo Finally It looks like Akash's Monthy cycle is coming to a end .. yay!! He has started to soften down a bit .. Hopefully Payal will Fix it at the temple .. maybe she put her hand on a flame and he yanks her had away .. and then they hug !! Embarrassed please DM fix their relationship!! Im gld mami stood up for the sisters .. mami ergh i have no words .. I thought you changed .. :(

Payal im glad you are telling Khushi to keep out !! well done ..!! Im glad you told her that you will solve the problem ..!!Clap

Loved todays episode ..<3 :D .. and the shadow shows arnav is home and Khushi might hurt him with his babies .. sorry i ment flowers ..!! It might be like the Guesthouse incident .. but this time ASR unconscious and she helps him get better and carries him to the bed .. ;)  ..   But will she run into his arms ? .. ahh Friday hurry up !! ..

EDIT: Or will WE get the actual promo scene .. ? Where khushi tells him she is his wife for a few more day .. after she gets scared/he scares her .. ? :| don't know which way it will go .. ahah ..  

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 19 July 2012 at 11:24am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinfrenchyleezaShikha143anjaanichokriipkknd159ipkfan1darkangelpjasminsandrilarabiacasaBarundeewanitingtingJordinradika10-Reva-KamalikaGMissPunjabiswtashDieHard-KSGfanJosuprapayal.12Khuarvcraziefankitty789deeptha93dhivythunderillaCuriousmindpoonam.gupta12Krishma042luckyarnavbluewater07huntinchildjatrekritibalaAvi64norolimEmerald-VkjThomsunroldcAKozbutterfly15..Shivanee31DEE2803sweet-fairysubha_rath2004angelic_leena_3samin6gunayaartanurocksteju695Cetronianonasiipkknd_hazelarshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaswat.gtvbug2011arshistarPashbarunchandana.s1yyy2krish3xMidnightStarxshagun_sarunsikhni_-happilyunknown--BSI-FaNaTic--Sidda8manjhadivkashfullOnepoundChicpinky89LyssaPieSamiyaIPKKNDsilvia1999SrilathalollanoclapspleaseGodhuliLogonasrcrazerimaNestleToulouseFazila~

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Excellent post and episode. ASR is always unique in whatever he does. He irritates his wife and tries to romance her at the same time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodi.x-bumblebee-x.

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Anyhoo Finally It looks like Akash's Monthy cycle is coming to a end
ROFL And i never thought about the hitting on head with pot thing. You might be right! :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverMonsifa321songcouplezoya-shahAKozDalmuthuyasubha_rath2004.x-bumblebee-x.noclapsplease

divkashfull IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear ! HugLoved the episode !! ASR was in his element and Khushi was a shernii today !! Big smile Cant wait for tomorrow !!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaG.x-bumblebee-x.

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
sonii,

i am just speechless...i am so happy that i can't tell you...really my heartbeat is still racing at light speed!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinKamalikaG.x-bumblebee-x.

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Awesome episode...I loved it.

So ASR is back!!!! It was so intense and very passionate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
It had the sheer intensity, passion and wildness that  I wanted! Arhi scenes today was sooo freaking hot...better than before...They deserve a standing ovation for their sizziling performance!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGsimran04.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top