India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

parachutekv Newbie
parachutekv
parachutekv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi!
I know today is an extremely happy day for us Arshians but I just needed to get this out!
This is my first OS so please go easy on me !
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There comes a time in every man's life where has to make a choice that will make a profound impact on his life. They reflect upon many instances and question themselves. Where did they go wrong? What did they not do right that they had been presented with such a situation? Arnav Singh Raizada was such a man. As he stared at the sky he wondered whether what he was doing was right. Whether letting Khushi go was the right choice. A year back he would have let anything, anybody go for his Di. A year isn't necessarily a long time. But it's long enough to change a man's life completely. It's long enough for a man to make the biggest mistakes of his life. Perhaps this could be one of them. He looked behind him. She was sitting on the bed slowly packing away her things. What was he supposed to do? Just forget everything that had happened between them. Forget all the moments they had spent together. How was he supposed to learn to spend a night without her now? Without felling her warmth in his arms? No, he couldn't. He WOULDN'T. He stormed into the room. "Unpack your bags. You're not going anywhere."  He said in a curt tone. She looked at him confused, then defiant. "I'm leaving Arnavji. This is for the good of everyone. Di doesn't want to see my face. Neither does Mami or Akash Jiju. There is so much of unrest in the house. And it's all because of me-""It's not because of you" he said."It's because of Shyam. This is just a phase Khushi. Everyone will get over it You don't have to leave the house.Nobody has even aid anything about you leaving the-." "Mami told me that day. That if I left the house, It would make it easier for Di." She said quietly. All the hardness on his face melted away and he took her into his arms. "You can't leave Khushi. I can't spend a minute without you. I don't want to spend a minute without you." He whispered into her hair. "But that's exactly why I need to go Arnavji. You need to spend all the time you can with Di. How will you do that if I'm here?"  He let go. She was right. His Di needed him. More than anything. "I don't want you to go." He said. "But I have to." She whispered . She stepped up to him and pressed a kiss on his lips. "I love you." She whispered and then she was gone. Gone forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't refrain from pressing the like button or commenting!Tongue

~~~~Rhea~~~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecomingchupachupmoonlight99iLuvYellowhindu4lyfsarunsashasinghajoop

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Short but amazing! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parachutekv

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryi think this is going to happenCryCry
must say good piece of work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parachutekv

parachutekv Newbie
parachutekv
parachutekv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajoop

Cryi think this is going to happenCryCry
must say good piece of work

I think it's going to happen tooCry
But things between Akash and Payal seem much better now so maybe Akash might be on khushi's side!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top