Posted: 11 years ago
i just love this show coz of its unpredictable thing when we expect soemthing big it doesnot happen but when we don't then it comes as a bomb wow what an episode seriously here i was thinking arnav is going to do silly things like khushi and precap showed it started like that but then suddenly he threw coffee on khushi my mouth was open for a while omg arnav is mad yaar and then he pulled her like he used to earlier everything started happening like before itself omg the passion,aggression,love i don't have word,asr sure killed me today barun was too hot,when he said'toh man walenge' to khushi when she said hum apko apna pati nahin mante uff,then tried to kiss her the way they were holding eachother aaa,and nalayak hp disturbed he might be blushing seeing then like that anyway still he didn't let her go,that smirk that confidence asr you were killer today,haha both were wet and nani was like what is this haha,then he hold her hand again and said'lagi tumhe' sexy voice,then stairs scene every scene was awesome haye haye, poor nk saw today how they deal with eachother and his advices will not work on them he got scared poor guy haha,aww green shirt asr liked his scene with anjali,then khushi and his nok jhok agra chalo taj mahal dekhlena haha this guy is so funny,then suna maine,ok so khushi is alone at home lights problem so it might be asr who's shadow was shown,i think his meeting was cancelled later or finished earlier so he returned home but later anjali might think that arnav purposely did that to stay with khushi,anyway i am holding my breath for tomorrow what to do don't wanna expect but after today's episode expectation comes itself,but today's episode was hottest episode in ipkknd history and asr is killing me
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘agree with u dear...
awesome episodeโญ๏ธ

ASR was in his full flirty mood today๐Ÿ˜ณ
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...๐Ÿ˜‰
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...โ˜บ๏ธ
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omg๐Ÿ˜ฒ...is tat the same angry young man ASR???๐Ÿ˜Š
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojali๐Ÿ˜†...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}๐Ÿ˜ณ

completely in arhi land now...๐Ÿ˜
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...๐Ÿ˜›
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...๐Ÿ˜‰
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.๐Ÿ˜ณ...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.๐Ÿ˜‰..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
i loved the episode...by now i have lost count how many times i have rewatched it...IPKKND rocks!!
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘agree with u dear...
awesome episodeโญ๏ธ

ASR was in his full flirty mood today๐Ÿ˜ณ
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...๐Ÿ˜‰
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...โ˜บ๏ธ
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omg๐Ÿ˜ฒ...is tat the same angry young man ASR???๐Ÿ˜Š
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojali๐Ÿ˜†...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}๐Ÿ˜ณ

completely in arhi land now...๐Ÿ˜
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...๐Ÿ˜›
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...๐Ÿ˜‰
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.๐Ÿ˜ณ...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.๐Ÿ˜‰..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know episode was just just awesome,my heart is still beating fast coz of asr,khushi told him in anger that she don't take him as her husband but it has brought intense passion in his love omg hope tomorrow no one will interrupt

Im dead..,Got up watching again..:D
Seriously cant get over of this romantic epi.
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Im dead..,Got up watching again..:D
Seriously cant get over of this romantic epi.
me too yaar watching again ,that was atom bomb which came suddenly and still showing effect
its really hot here outside and now inside also..  temp is rising whenever im seeing this episode... ufff 
Agree with you 100% ... What an episode ๐Ÿ˜‰
awesome epi...yaar stil watching it again n again
I always say this, and im going to again,
'expect less, get more' thats the motto to watch ipkknd๐Ÿ˜ƒ