Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while? (Page 9)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

As always your analysis is fabClap and happy to see you back. Smile

RK Madhu Ba La ka total makeover kar deta hai...from bheegi billi to junglee billiROFL aurt hume junglee billliya hi pasand haiLOL

Am too tired to go into analysis mode today and waise bhi you have said almost everything .LOL  

Thank you.Big smile...so true, Bheegi Billi se Jungli Billi. It seemed like RK se ladhne ke liye Madhu Complan peekar aayi hai. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Poco ...I just saw the repeat ...I missed mentioning this part ...must say  the look which MB gave to RK when he stopped her from going ...oh man ...MB's eyes said it all ...RK boy just sho away ...and glad he did it before she raised her hand on his gore gore gal ..LOL...I so wished ek thapad pad he jata aaj ...mauka bhe tha...RK ne panga bhe liya tha ...and most important ..MB mood main the LOLLOL

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis and a very big fan of your analysis.. After watching every episode of MB I come to the forum only to read your post.. B'cos it provides such fresh dimension to the story line and helps to comprehend the characters so much better and appreciate the depth of the character more after reading your post.. Well I do tend to disagree with one thing.. I don't think Trishna would be a top ki heroine one day.. B'cos she lacks the spark or wat we say charm to make it to the top.. She just does not have that in her to make it big.. And if  by any chance she does becomes a super star she will always be secondary to Madhu which would make her more aggressive and mad at Madhu

Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 19 July 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_sasi_TheBlackJaguar

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Luvd Madhu ba la's sherni avatar 2day.Rishbala rockd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
One thing that became clear about MB 's character after tonights's episode is that she may be innocent but certainly no bevkoof . Of the four - MB , Trishna , Roma and Padmini ... MB was the only one who wasn't completely convinced with RK's apology . She did not buy the sweet talk . I am so glad the cvs did not make her thank RK ( for signing Trish ) or greet him nicely or even be polite to him in their face-off today . That would v made her character completely one dimensional .

She still thinks of him as a brat and has had no change of heart even post his ' Prashchit act ' . THIS ... MB I want to see in upcoming episodes too . She ain't no fool and that ensures a 'clash of the equals ' in future .

Oh boy was DD good in that scene . Her expressions were bang on !

And ... And ... Madhu Ba La , aahaan sounds incredibly sexy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for all the warmth, everyone. BTW, can somebody explain me all this heavy bashing of DVD that is going on at youtube? Its making no sense to me at all. Are those people and us seeing different shows or are they in some kind of delusion? ROFL 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksSheDevilanji-miramysteriousmilli

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thanks a lot for all the warmth, everyone. BTW, can somebody explain me all this heavy bashing of DVD that is going on at youtube? Its making no sense to me at all. Are those people and us seeing different shows or are they in some kind of delusion? ROFL 

GOD bless everyone. Hug
lol tu abhi tak jagi hai?.LOL main toh raat ki chudail & bhatkti vampire hoon coz mera college abhi tak start nhi hua but wht r u doing?Oye kahan DVD ki bashing ho rhi hai?Link de.U know I love WWE :P.YT Comments r fun 2 read:P

TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

GOD bless everyone. Hug
lol tu abhi tak jagi hai?Shocked.LOL main toh raat ki chudail & bhatkti vampire hoon coz mera college abhi tak start nhi hua but wht r u doing?Oye kahan DVD ki bashing ho rhi hai?Link de.U know I love WWE :P.YT Comments r fun 2 read:P

I don't sleep. 3AM is the witch hour , so i have to be awake. See today's episode on YT , sudden bashing shuru ho gayi hai and its senseless. LOL

SheDevilanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index