Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while? (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

some days ago ,some one said that Drashti need to improve her expressions..she has no face expressionsThumbs Down..iam not intend to mentioning it again and again and pukao u all...i just want to say that she has awesome expressions bt reason bhi tu ho ya awain show krwae jao..Smile
iam start liking Vivain as Rk..his expressions is awesome and his dialogues are also...Thumbs Up
love Madhu and Rk scene.Smile

Thank you. What? Dhrashti Dhami does not have expressions?Shocked... o teri! LOL... She is a very fine actress , no doubt. Rishbala were HOT. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@shahi i think we have common viewers who might be waiting for rishbala

@madmaniac i tell him everytime but he is not handling dailys,, but he said he ll pass the info to creatives!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Pinky Tu kitni aachchi hain...Hug Tujhe toh aana he Tha Wink LOL

Amazing Post...and i loved today's episode... Now i understand Cv's tricks as dey r giving Rishbala to audience Like LolipopLOL and makkhi usne bohot torture kiya hain sabko so usko toh Marriage day ke din he Jhatka milna chahiyeLOL woh bhi Big oneROFL

Ufff! Mujhe accha banne ka koi shauk nahiin hai.LOL...Lollipop dene ka time gaya , Tharkoo. Abb cake khaane ka time hai aur isliye RishBala oven mein bake ho rahe hain. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmillianji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgupta990

Tongue

Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome post Poco.Clap
Clap
Madhu becomes Madhu ba la when she is with Rishabh. Loved the way they call each other.

Awesome scene. We need scenes like this at least once in a while to keep our interest. First scene they are alone and they had physical contact. What will happen when Madhu will be forced to come to RK?Wink

What a sister Trishna is? ShockedShockedHer love is so conditional and like you nothing to say about Roma & Mukund.

in future, I'm sure RK will be the one who knows Madhu the most and vice versa. They should have shown a glimpse of this new Madhu as a promo today.

Poco - why do you think Trishna will become a big star?
if she becomes one I think they will show the difference between both the sisters and rivalry too. Trishna might become one but I think she will use every short cut way to get there whether it is good or bad.

Just want to know
Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

Thank you, sweetz. I guess we are on the verge of this show becoming a full-fledged Rishbala story. Its just my gut feel that Trish will become a star - bandee mein drive to zabardast hai. She will be a snobbish star for sure if she becomes one. 

Its not necessary that the PH has released the news , kabhi kabhi leak bhi ho jaati hai. Especially from the sets , you know. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-mira

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST AND ANALYSIS...AWESOME EPI TODAY..MADHU IS TRUELY AT HER BEST WHEN SHE IS WITH RK..FIERCE AND FIERY...JUST LOVED THEIR ENCOUNTER...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
liked your analysis!!!!
totally agree with all you think about rishbala's relation. RK is both fascinated and disgusted by madhu's words...every time she say something he feel that his ego has been hurt by a poor ordinary girl n how could he let that happen...so he become more determined eveytime to make her dance on his tunes...n today's scene when he was talking about mukku..clearly shows that he loves her n dont like even the  thought of madhu-muku engagement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

awesomeee Thumbs Up

I know thats why they need to show us more Rishbala .,,,,,,the trps will go through the roof Evil Smile 

i would have liked it too if the engagement didn't happen for the only reason that i can't bear My Madhu near Mukund AngryAngryAngry and him touching her and staring at her  ... grrr Censored

I'd prefer it if Trishna didn't become a star coz then Mukund and Trishna can team up with Roma as their guru ... LOL

Thank you. Embarrassed...Maybe this engagement will give Rishabh's passion for Madhu another rocket launcher.LOL Dekhte jaaiye.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index