Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while? (Page 5)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

posting this again on this thread
ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!
info from a fren from colors!!Embarrassed

Meenu -  Think it means we have the some common viewers with other show in this slot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac-Sexy-anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!

thanks a lot . Can you request your friemd to pass on a message that the only reason people are not watching it on prime time is becoz of the excess importance given to Trishna and Mukund and his family . And yes , we are all waiting for the main leads in one frame and to delay that more and more will further corrode their audience which is very fickle minded . a bit long and i've bet you've already told him most of the points but thanks Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Meenu -  Think it means we have the some common viewers with other show in this slot.

@Shahi

EKHMMB has a simpler storyline ... its not all about saas bahu it is also about a main theme and raw emotions and MB is still dillydallying a lot without revolving around a main theme once it does that people will want to watch this show first ... and nowadays simpler emotions work and love tops it all ... so once the whole rk falling for Madhu or vice versa starts it'll start picking up ... coz we are suckers for romance ... but if they delay that and play with mukund - trishna tracks then people will loose interest ... i hope they get this point

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awesom analysis, i think Madhu n RK both are made for each other whether its hating or love.. Both shows there diff sides when come face to face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Poco Welcome Back...Embarrassed

Lovely analysis ...RishBala brought you back...thanking my stars today...

Here is my take

Illuminatingly..Superilious..Seductive..Engimatic :: Clash of Titans:: RishBala

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

"Madhu Sirf Rk ke ungli pakkadegi"

Bittu G the propellar the dispatcher..executing his job immaculately...He press the button until it triggers..
Trishna grasps it..her always support..something that always stave's..something that always holds her from the fall..her sister..Madhu..

Madhu lively enterprising the agile and trying to gain happiness of her engagement..the call from her prospective spouse..she is not stirred up with emotions..there is no twinkle in her eyes..she still greets him as her friend..
Trishna's disturbing badger agitated depressive call strucks her..No second thoughts..she is not aware abutting act is by her soulmate...

There he sits in the place of condemned with everlasting fire in his eyes..blazing Abaddon percipice thought..playing Trishna and Mukund ..
No he is the Satan..the king of hell..the Diabolus..opening the gates of his dungeon for her..
He writes her destiny she will choose him he wont settlce other than the soulmate post..Now RK you have obstacles to kick out of your way..

There she comes running all clenching her heart..Lands straight in the acerage..his place of residence hell...

Darkness circumventing her only his discrenment is her light..she senses the eagle eye..her scrutiny heart beats faster..
She turns around to face her soul..standing glorious majestic ..look of detest..vindiction..venomatic..a hint of what desire for her..
They are pulled their heart strings drawing something enigmatic..attraction..they are in their world..until the string breaks..pulling them apart
striking into reality..
He Holds her from moving away from her.she despises that look of attraction afraid her heart might be conquered...she is riled..he brings out the lioness in her..
she makes straight fact out all that in her life is her wish...
He wants to hear her say...her soul is him not some spinless coward..she pulls caparison..winding herself with a mockery in her eyes challenging him leaving him to plan his next move

Trishna and Roma..how anyone can get so hoggish..mercenary act..prejudiced only about their dream..that is gonna break..and it will hurt the most..

Thank you for such a poetic take and it sounds so classic in here. RK's tick-tock reminded me of SRK in Don 2. LOL...I agree that Rishabh wants to hear it from Madhu's mouth that she doesn't love Mukku aur wo ye baat ek dinn bulwaa bhi lega.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmysteriousmilli

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
today's epi is de best one's as it is totally about rima...n i am also de one who like courageous, agressive bala rather dan mom's daughter, didu's sister n roma's glycerine...she was looking like an volcano who is ready to burst over super cool mr.rishab kundra...haye 1st time rk touched madhu-balaDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Poco do I need 2 say I love u 4 this.I so agree 2day I actually saw wht I wnt 2 c.Today they showed RK's Madhu Ba la.And more thn Madhu I love Madhu Ba la.Bcoz Madhu Ba la is damm sexy & strong & only she can Match RK but madhu sound lame to me.After ages I appreciated Madhu Ba la.C ppl ask me why I dont right gud abt Madhu but I always say thm I dont lke Madhu I lke Madhu Ba la.Rk Ki Madhu Ba la.I love wid the authority & fire they call each other Madhu Ba la & Rishabh Kundra.Haye maar hi dala aaj:P

Thank you, Shrish and  of course you are supposed to love me! Your love is not conditional like Trishna , na? LOL... Ahaan, yeah! Rishabh ki Madhu-Ba-La mein jo baat hai wo Glycerine aur Madhu mein kahaan.Wink...Am sure RK likes it when she calls him Rishabh Kundra. Embarrassed
LOL ofcourse:P.Rishabh ki Madhu BA LA mai jo baat hai woh madhu mai kahan so jab jab I'll C Madhu Ba la I'll appreciate her:P

TheBlackJaguar

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
superb analysis poco ... Agree with you completely ...

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index