Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while? (Page 2)

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I liked Madhu today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

A small note for everyone:

Please do not think that am some sort of a high handed snob who just went off so that you all write me a "Please come back" essay. It portrays me like an attention seeking vixen and even though am quite a snob , am not insensitive. If i am out , its my problem and nobody is responsible. 
 and why would we think you are a snob? kahaan se miltey hai aise rich khaayaalaath? [thats the english right spelling , right? :\] ..nobody is making you look like a vixen. don't call yourself that or ill forget my age and scowl at you. LOL yes we are sad but no we are never going to force our sadness on you. your decision , your feelings and your life. duh. 
Abb please sab kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete jaisa munh banaana bandh kar do. LOL
LOL how do you get such analogies? lol. LOL

Thank you but you do not know me in real life. I am a supersnob and an elitist. LOL...Analogies? Ah , my child you should hear me in real life . My tongue has a permanent Bitchoid.LOL

readingworms.

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Great analaysis poco,Clap u also superb when it cames to analysis,Thumbs Up bcos even I wonder the same thing when RK ask mb tht does she loves maaki same as makki does, I also wonder y shd RK mind he is just tsking rvenge??? so MB love Makki or not is none of his business.and now i got my answer , ur right it matters him somewhere.
   And yes MB gets complete personality disorder when she sees rishabh. LOL, from glycerine she turns into chaudharain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

Thumbs Up GOOD AND HARD WORK BUT WHY RK SHOW HIS INTEREST IN MADHU ENGAGEMENT ON FROT OF MADHU. Confused

Thank you.Embarrassed...Rishabh is not showing interest . He is showing and highlighting RIDICULE.LOL

sree.gattu

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Updated on first page 

TheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Poco do I need 2 say I love u 4 this.I so agree 2day I actually saw wht I wnt 2 c.Today they showed RK's Madhu Ba la.And more thn Madhu I love Madhu Ba la.Bcoz Madhu Ba la is damm sexy & strong & only she can Match RK but madhu sound lame to me.After ages I appreciated Madhu Ba la.C ppl ask me why I dont right gud abt Madhu but I always say thm I dont lke Madhu I lke Madhu Ba la.Rk Ki Madhu Ba la.I love wid the authority & fire they call each other Madhu Ba la & Rishabh Kundra.Haye maar hi dala aaj:P

Edited by cuteshrishti - 19 July 2012 at 10:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahprema_ksBhataktiAtma.SnakeEyessree.gattu-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguaranji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
updated on pg 1
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Agree ...MB was not a Malick girl when she is in front of RK ...she gives head to head to RK ...who the hell are u ...kinda attitude she gives to RK which obviously he's not used to ...that's what intrigues RK the most ...beauty is temporary ...but its the fierceness MB shows in front of RK that unsettles him ...RK is gonna get defeated by MB yet again as she will set herself free from his cage ...LOL.and for whom ??? Mukund ..LOL.LOL...Ladke tune Bittu ke watt lga de ab toh ...aur teri didu ke bhe kher nahe ...Muku u just pack ur bags and runs off dude ...tera kuch nahe hone wala 
in bw,    Even if Trishna becomes a star in future ...I am sure she will get all through mean shortcuts of industry ...and whom she wanna compete with !!!!1 her angel hearted sister ...what a loser Trishna is ???? She would be losing her priciest possession in her race for stardom ...

Thank you. Poochh mutt. Trishna , Roma aur Bittu G ka toh cooking oil nikaal dega Rishabh if his Maddy gets engaged . And his next attack will be worse. LOL...Trish is a toned down version of Ballu. By hook or crook, jahaan pahonchna hai, pahonch jaayegi but she will lose Madhu and a lot more. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index