Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while? (Page 10)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Just loved it... U have given that scene another reason to be membered

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Thanks a lot for all the warmth, everyone. BTW, can somebody explain me all this heavy bashing of DVD that is going on at youtube? Its making no sense to me at all. Are those people and us seeing different shows or are they in some kind of delusion? ROFL 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug
lol tu abhi tak jagi hai?Shocked.LOL main toh raat ki chudail & bhatkti vampire hoon coz mera college abhi tak start nhi hua but wht r u doing?Oye kahan DVD ki bashing ho rhi hai?Link de.U know I love WWE :P.YT Comments r fun 2 read:P

I don't sleep. 3AM is the witch hour , so i have to be awake. See today's episode on YT , sudden bashing shuru ho gayi hai and its senseless. LOL
LOL 20 ppl post episode link.Kaun si video check karon?:P.LOL I read all novels online & FFs at night coz night mai peace hota infact main apni studies bhi night ko hi karti hoon tabhi meri maa mujhe bhootni bulati hai:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fosERkm0m00 

Ye le aur jaake sabb lagaa do unki. I can't believe the kind of cheap things they are saying. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilanji-mira

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

After having seen Rishabh's sophisticated but very visible disgust for Madhu and Mukku's engagement , I think it would have been better if this engagement would not have happened at all. Reason ? Well, a wounded tiger is always a more dangerous attacker. If Rishabh's plan fails, its not him who should worry , its everyone around him . Some people don't lose when they fall, they pull your legs and take you with them. If the engagement happens at all, Rishabh's next plan will be worse and as destructive as it can get. Rishabh is not the kind you can defeat ' he is the kind whom you can only give a chance to come back with a check and mate.

Totally agree with you on this part!

And also on how Madhu becomes a tigress around RK. They both somehow subconsciously manage to bring out the wild side in one another. That's why there are sparks all over the place when we get scenes like these Wink

TheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fosERkm0m00 

Ye le aur jaake sabb lagaa do unki. I can't believe the kind of cheap things they are saying. 
LOL Ok pehle maine socha tha I wont comment but since u wnt me 2 bajao thm I'll use this talent 4 u 4 sure'I was laughing whn one said RK u r superstar in beauty but no in acting' I always used 2 wonder ladke handsome hote hai but Beautiful?:P.LOL DD luks lke VD's big sis.LOL dono lage padhe hai:P.But lol I so much adore YT 4 it's comment.I mean watch SRK-Sallu video jahan Sallu k video mai SRK k & SRK k video mai sallu k fans bajate hai & me lke a spectator enjoy coz mai kisi ki bhi pankha nhi hoon.Same goes wid taylor swift & kesha's video.LOL I open YT 2 read comments thn videos:P.TVD & Twilight video ki bhi same halat hoti hai:P.Ppl fight 4 no reasom
LOL read my 3 dhasu comments there:P(My name is Cuteshrishti there as well & feed back zaroor dena abt my comments:P) 

Edited by cuteshrishti - 19 July 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely post dear! This is the Madhu that we or at least I've been waiting for since so long. All that crying and family drama scenes were Dead Now finally we got to see a different shade of madhu than the crying and delicate one. Today MB was in full Sherni mode Embarrassed And DD was phenomenal today :)

Edited by BlueFantasy - 19 July 2012 at 4:37pm

TheBlackJaguar

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Poco...Hug

Believe me when I say I joined IF due to your posts on YuNa & nearly 3yrs on I'm still stalking them, even though I don't watch most of the shows!LOL

With this show I was pleased Drashti n Vivian were returning. Yet apart from the epi where madhu is born, dai maa death scene, RK n Ballu meeting in Jail n today's epi, I've relied more on your analysis than actually watching.

At first I thght will Vivian be able to live up to the character of Abhay he portrayed so well with this role. Altho I hardly watched that serial, it was worth checking on now n again for his fabulous performance.
 Till nw his character ddn't click with me, but his dialogue in jail when ballu asks does HE want him to mke arrangements to get him out, n his reply...i was like ...WOW...now This Is RK...!!!!

I'm waiting for Madhu to completely come out of her shell, n then mayb will b able to watch more of her scenes, than only those with RK,

The way RK plays about with her reactions, emotions. The immense joy he gets in watching play defensive, loyal, n 'private'...i Really can't wait... for more interaction between these 2.

Thank goodness your backROFL...

TheBlackJaguar

sree.gattu IF-Rockerz
sree.gattu
sree.gattu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
AFTER MADHU LEAVING FROM RK ,RK says' tum yahan aaneki galti toh tum kar chuki ho magar mein tumhe sagaai karne ki galti karne nahi degi.aaj tumhari sagaai nahi hogi madhubala aah- aah' .what does that mean.
           RK asks 'kya tum utnahi pyaar mukunds se karte ho jeetna woh tumse karta hai'.here he asked as if he having right on her but before he mention aap to madhu.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index