Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Manoids - I am waiting to see RK todying both the legs of Murga🤣 I also want to see RK band bajaoing Trishna again and holding Bittoji's plump face in his hands 🤣

@Pinky - I had my exam today. But it was the least exam and now I am free🥳 You won't believe but exam mein bhi I watched the Rishbala scene twice at 8.30 and 11.30 🤣

Ab toh Rishbala ke milna ka ek hi aasra hai, murge ka antim sanskaar 🤣

Chaku I would love to see Trishna getting a reality check again and again ...well Bituji to hain he ...woh kahan jane lage ...abhe toh use kafe audition dene hain RK ke movie ke 😆😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

That means i will get to see your post. 🥳
🥳

If Murga does something today, I'll dedicate a full BBB post on the auspicious occasion of his shradhhanjali 🤣

@Manoids - Jab jail mein RK ne Trishna ki band bajayi thi toh meri bhi baj gayi thi 🤣 But haan, poor Trishna beech mein phans jaati hai har baar 🤣
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

If Murga does something today, I'll dedicate a full BBB post on the auspicious occasion of his shradhhanjali 🤣

@Manoids - Jab jail mein RK ne Trishna ki band bajayi thi toh meri bhi baj gayi thi 🤣 But haan, poor Trishna beech mein phans jaati hai har baar 🤣

Chaku ...Trishna is no Poor ...what u give comes back to u ...she BBB MB so many times ...ab bhugat rahe hai RK ko😆 ...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
madhu calls RK as rishab n trish is stuck with sir!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mymagic13

Trishna is a big time chaaploos 🤣

@Manoids - That is why I enjoy her BBB because she is so selfish 🤣 I love it more when Bittoji does that😍  My cute little Bitto😳😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I love Bittu G. Rajeev badaa hi cute hai yaar. I will pull his cheek when i see him. ☺️
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

Meenu she calls him Rishab Kundra ...not Rishab !!! abhe woh stage nahe aaye ,...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I love Bittu G. Rajeev badaa hi cute hai yaar. I will pull his cheek when i see him. ☺️

He is cute like a coochi cookie baby...haan i love his tight shirts also🤣..he has got that retro disco look...and he carries it well..Applaud Mr Rajeev..
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Meenu she calls him Rishab Kundra ...not Rishab !!! abhe woh stage nahe aaye ,...

Hey yesterday RK called her as Madhu infornt of Bittu G and from aap to tum on that bridge..Madhu will come around soon to call him as Rishab..

Thanks Cv's for not stucking up with some "Ji's" and "Sir's" for the main leads..

Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Hey yesterday RK called her as Madhu infornt of Bittu G and from aap to tum on that bridge..Madhu will come around soon to call him as Rishab..

Thanks Cv's for not stucking up with some "Ji's" and "Sir's" for the main leads..

Ya ...I would love to hear Rishab from MB with full authority ...but for RK, Madhu ..ba la ...is sexy ...😳