Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME POST AND ANALYSIS...AWESOME EPI TODAY..MADHU IS TRUELY AT HER BEST WHEN SHE IS WITH RK..FIERCE AND FIERY...JUST LOVED THEIR ENCOUNTER...πŸ‘
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
liked your analysis!!!!
totally agree with all you think about rishbala's relation. RK is both fascinated and disgusted by madhu's words...every time she say something he feel that his ego has been hurt by a poor ordinary girl n how could he let that happen...so he become more determined eveytime to make her dance on his tunes...n today's scene when he was talking about mukku..clearly shows that he loves her n dont like even the  thought of madhu-muku engagement.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaniac

awesomeee πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know thats why they need to show us more Rishbala .,,,,,,the trps will go through the roof πŸ˜ˆ 

i would have liked it too if the engagement didn't happen for the only reason that i can't bear My Madhu near Mukund πŸ˜‘😑😑 and him touching her and staring at her  ... grrr πŸ€¬

I'd prefer it if Trishna didn't become a star coz then Mukund and Trishna can team up with Roma as their guru ... πŸ˜†

Thank you. πŸ˜³...Maybe this engagement will give Rishabh's passion for Madhu another rocket launcher.πŸ˜† Dekhte jaaiye.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

posting this again on this thread
ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!
info from a fren from colors!!😳

Thank you for that one, cheeku.πŸ˜†... arre yaar bechaare channel waale aur PH waale TRPs ke liye hi piste rehte hain... uff! Ye TRP ka dard aur har Wednesday ka exam koi nahiin samajh sakta. Hope your friend is right .πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvremix

MB is a changed girl in front of RK...the range of expressions she showed was nt seen in always sobbing madhu till now...I loved her to the core today...her glare to RK when he hold her hands was mindblowing...surely we  see this side of MB more often...but must say the chemistry of VISHTI and Rishbala is just amazing...I couldn't blink during the whole scene...it had that much passion...😳
about trish...u r prediction is quite possible...but I m sure she can never touch Madhu...

Thank you. Yupp , Madhu becomes a Chaudhrain in front of Rishabh.πŸ˜†...Rishbala have a hot chemistry and since its an angry and passionate one, it should be milked as much as possible.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Awesom analysis, i think Madhu n RK both are made for each other whether its hating or love.. Both shows there diff sides when come face to face...

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Rishbala should be with each-other. RK doosre ko totally sudhaar denge. πŸ€£
Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Speechless πŸ‘
You described RK and Madhu so well.
Just awesome⭐️
I was so glad to see this feisty Madhu instead of the sugary sweet madhu. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: darindigi

today's epi is de best one's as it is totally about rima...n i am also de one who like courageous, agressive bala rather dan mom's daughter, didu's sister n roma's glycerine...she was looking like an volcano who is ready to burst over super cool mr.rishab kundra...haye 1st time rk touched madhu-balaπŸ˜πŸ˜†

Thank you. Yeah, the episode was really nice.πŸ˜ƒ...Madhubala is only Rishabh's and he will prove it to her one day. πŸ˜³
divadd thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ...post is awesome...totally agree with every sentence...liked madhus attitude...love drashti dhami
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

superb analysis poco ... Agree with you completely ...

Thank you. πŸ˜³