Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post Poco.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Madhu becomes Madhu ba la when she is with Rishabh. Loved the way they call each other.

Awesome scene. We need scenes like this at least once in a while to keep our interest. First scene they are alone and they had physical contact. What will happen when Madhu will be forced to come to RK?πŸ˜‰

What a sister Trishna is? 😲😲Her love is so conditional and like you nothing to say about Roma & Mukund.

in future, I'm sure RK will be the one who knows Madhu the most and vice versa. They should have shown a glimpse of this new Madhu as a promo today.

Poco - why do you think Trishna will become a big star?
if she becomes one I think they will show the difference between both the sisters and rivalry too. Trishna might become one but I think she will use every short cut way to get there whether it is good or bad.

Just want to know
Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavana09n

I liked Madhu today

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Yeah, Rishabh uske munh mein zubaan jo daal deta hai. πŸ˜‰
Aahnac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomeee πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know thats why they need to show us more Rishbala .,,,,,,the trps will go through the roof πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ 

i would have liked it too if the engagement didn't happen for the only reason that i can't bear My Madhu near Mukund πŸ˜‘😑😑 and him touching her and staring at her  ... grrr πŸ€¬

I'd prefer it if Trishna didn't become a star coz then Mukund and Trishna can team up with Roma as their guru ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
posting this again on this thread
ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!
info from a fren from colors!!😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Great analaysis poco,πŸ‘ u also superb when it cames to analysis,πŸ‘πŸΌ bcos even I wonder the same thing when RK ask mb tht does she loves maaki same as makki does, I also wonder y shd RK mind he is just tsking rvenge??? so MB love Makki or not is none of his business.and now i got my answer , ur right it matters him somewhere.

And yes MB gets complete personality disorder when she sees rishabh. πŸ˜†, from glycerine she turns into chaudharain.

Thank you.😳...Rishabh is not happy with the thought of another man in MB's life - it sort of irks him somewhere and this is only the beginning. Madhu ka khoon ubal jaata hai Rishabh ko dekhkar - how hot! πŸ€£
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MB is a changed girl in front of RK...the range of expressions she showed was nt seen in always sobbing madhu till now...I loved her to the core today...her glare to RK when he hold her hands was mindblowing...surely we  see this side of MB more often...but must say the chemistry of VISHTI and Rishbala is just amazing...I couldn't blink during the whole scene...it had that much passion...😳
about trish...u r prediction is quite possible...but I m sure she can never touch Madhu...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Poco do I need 2 say I love u 4 this.I so agree 2day I actually saw wht I wnt 2 c.Today they showed RK's Madhu Ba la.And more thn Madhu I love Madhu Ba la.Bcoz Madhu Ba la is damm sexy & strong & only she can Match RK but madhu sound lame to me.After ages I appreciated Madhu Ba la.C ppl ask me why I dont right gud abt Madhu but I always say thm I dont lke Madhu I lke Madhu Ba la.Rk Ki Madhu Ba la.I love wid the authority & fire they call each other Madhu Ba la & Rishabh Kundra.Haye maar hi dala aaj:P

Thank you, Shrish and  of course you are supposed to love me! Your love is not conditional like Trishna , na? πŸ˜†... Ahaan, yeah! Rishabh ki Madhu-Ba-La mein jo baat hai wo Glycerine aur Madhu mein kahaan.πŸ˜‰...Am sure RK likes it when she calls him Rishabh Kundra. πŸ˜³
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!

Meenu -  Think it means we have the some common viewers with other show in this slot.
Aahnac thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

thanks a lot . Can you request your friemd to pass on a message that the only reason people are not watching it on prime time is becoz of the excess importance given to Trishna and Mukund and his family . And yes , we are all waiting for the main leads in one frame and to delay that more and more will further corrode their audience which is very fickle minded . a bit long and i've bet you've already told him most of the points but thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Aahnac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Meenu -  Think it means we have the some common viewers with other show in this slot.

@Shahi

EKHMMB has a simpler storyline ... its not all about saas bahu it is also about a main theme and raw emotions and MB is still dillydallying a lot without revolving around a main theme once it does that people will want to watch this show first ... and nowadays simpler emotions work and love tops it all ... so once the whole rk falling for Madhu or vice versa starts it'll start picking up ... coz we are suckers for romance ... but if they delay that and play with mukund - trishna tracks then people will loose interest ... i hope they get this point