Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rishbala: Where was this Madhu all this while?

Hey there!

Okay, now, somebody please go and see the episode again and tell me if that really was GLYCERINE? Was that the sad, soppy , heart-driven Madhubala on that bridge with Rishabh? If she is such a marshmallow, such a fragile angel , from where did all that attitude , arrogance , sharp tongue and that tight authoritative body language came from?  Who was that girl in the guise of Madhubala whom we saw with Rishabh in that spotlight?

^ THIS IS WHAT ME AND SHRISHTI HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS WHILE.

Rishabh evokes something fiery, passionate , defiant and fearless in Madhu by his mere presence. He challenges her , tantalizes her , provokes her and she bursts like a firecracker. The girl who was sobbing like an Ekta Kapoor heroine 5 minutes ago  over how she wants to mend her relationship with her sister by being there for her in the need of hour ' the very same girl turns into this arrogant , defiant , aggressive woman with a defensive body language who could kill Rishabh with one glare when he dares to touch her by grabbing her arm to stop her. I mean just look at her when she bumps into Rishabh at the bridge in that studio ' that fierce look in her eyes, that small taunting smile on her face , her ridiculing humour ( somebody pinch me please , the chick actually has a sense of humour ) , her retorts to Rishabh , her attitude to him  and that slap in her voice when she calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra. This is not your sweet sugary Madhu that Mallik family and Mukku are in love with . She really becomes somebody else when RK is in her vicinity. She suddenly becomes passionate , strong and definitely aggressive. And THIS streak in Madhu ( her beauty is secondary to Rishabh's eye ' he is fascinated and disgusted by her guts and her intensity ) ' this streak is what makes Rishabh's resolve to get her at any cost stronger and stronger to the edge of single minded obsession.

Rishabh and Madhu , in their scene at the bridge where Madhu has sauntered in her own , without Rishabh having to lure her ' in that scene , they look like fire and ice. Rishabh symbolizes ice ' cold, calm calculated , insensitive , predator-like. Madhubala appears like a fireball ' aggressive, tantalizing , ready to attack . Their chemistry is very Mills and Boonish- passionate and aggressive. The darkness inside Rishabh is fiendishly happy to see his prey walk in  but the way he looks at her ' there is nothing evil or dark about it. Its simply passion and the wonder that he feels for this woman. While they play Didu-Didu ( the whole conversation is centered around Trishkoo while in actuality they are attacking each-other ) , Rishabh is just having some dark taunting fun while gazing at her while Madhu is on an offensive-defensive with him . She is courteous in the beginning but as Rishabh goes a vintage pseudo-gentleman with her , she becomes this feisty lioness all of a sudden whom we see only with RK, nowhere else. Their whole insult tennis match over Mukund shows two things ' one, Rishabh hates the very thought of his Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala getting engaged to him. Two, Madhubala marks the boundary telling him that her private life is off limits for him. And since she doesn't know how dense RK is , the poor chick has no idea that every time she attacks his ego , he attacks her whole life.

We talked the other day that Rishabh is both attracted to and disgusted by Madhubala and it proves true. The way he shows his forefinger to BittuG and tells him that Madhu will hold RK's  finger and nobody else's, the way he desperately waits for her to show up, the way he scans her face while moving closer to her ,  his shocking and almost seducing tone while asking her if she loves Mukku as much as he loves her , his clear bitterness and  negative resolve over Madhu's engagement to Mukku- it shows a side of Rishabh that does NOT hate Madhubala. Madhu loving or not loving Mukku should not matter to Rishabh since he only wants to possess and destroy her ' but we saw it today ' It does.

As for Madhu , she exposes her vintage Chaudhrain side to Rishabh and Rishabh only ' that arrogant face , that who-the-hell-are-you body language , those big glaring eyes and that aggression. You can almost mistake her to be Rishabh's female version in there. Rishabh unleashes a powerful and passionate side in her .

After having seen Rishabh's sophisticated but very visible disgust for Madhu and Mukku's engagement , I think it would have been better if this engagement would not have happened at all. Reason ? Well, a wounded tiger is always a more dangerous attacker. If Rishabh's plan fails, its not him who should worry , its everyone around him . Some people don't lose when they fall, they pull your legs and take you with them. If the engagement happens at all, Rishabh's next plan will be worse and as destructive as it can get. Rishabh is not the kind you can defeat ' he is the kind whom you can only give a chance to come back with a check and mate.

As for the rest of the episode, BittuG was A-ONE , Romaa was beyond my tolerance , muted Mukku and Trishna only made me feel bad ' her love is so conditional and wobbly. It saddens me. Madhu was showing off her sisterly love boastfully to an amused Rishabh ' little does she know that  one day she will be talking  to the same man about her sister but with tears , tragedy and horrible rejection.

P.S- I have a feeling that Trishna will be a big star one day . Her own sister's rival and her neck-to-neck adversary. Think it over.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
A small note for everyone:

Please do not think that am some sort of a high handed snob who just went off so that you all write me a "Please come back" essay. It portrays me like an attention seeking vixen and even though am quite a snob , am not insensitive. If i am out , its my problem and nobody is responsible. 

Abb please sab kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete jaisa munh banaana bandh kar do. πŸ˜†
Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree ...MB was not a Malick girl when she is in front of RK ...she gives head to head to RK ...who the hell are u ...kinda attitude she gives to RK which obviously he's not used to ...that's what intrigues RK the most ...beauty is temporary ...but its the fierceness MB shows in front of RK that unsettles him ...RK is gonna get defeated by MB yet again as she will set herself free from his cage ...πŸ˜†.and for whom ??? Mukund ..πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†...Ladke tune Bittu ke watt lga de ab toh ...aur teri didu ke bhe kher nahe ...Muku u just pack ur bags and runs off dude ...tera kuch nahe hone wala 
in bw,    Even if Trishna becomes a star in future ...I am sure she will get all through mean shortcuts of industry ...and whom she wanna compete with !!!!1 her angel hearted sister ...what a loser Trishna is ???? She would be losing her priciest possession in her race for stardom ...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

A small note for everyone:

Please do not think that am some sort of a high handed snob who just went off so that you all write me a "Please come back" essay. It portrays me like an attention seeking vixen and even though am quite a snob , am not insensitive. If i am out , its my problem and nobody is responsible. 
 and why would we think you are a snob? kahaan se miltey hai aise rich khaayaalaath? [thats the english right spelling , right? :\] ..nobody is making you look like a vixen. don't call yourself that or ill forget my age and scowl at you. πŸ˜† yes we are sad but no we are never going to force our sadness on you. your decision , your feelings and your life. duh. 
Abb please sab kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete jaisa munh banaana bandh kar do. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† how do you get such analogies? lol. πŸ˜†

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ GOOD AND HARD WORK BUT WHY RK SHOW HIS INTEREST IN MADHU ENGAGEMENT ON FROT OF MADHU. πŸ˜•
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back!!
madhu was superb today,, this is the madhu i wanted to see for a long time,, no doubt RK brings the best in her n only RK knows this side of madhu,,
their chemistry was pouring n rishbala were on fire today,, loved the scene so much!!
they r very passionate about each other even while they r hating each other,,
loved the episode,,
i was watching supernaturals and vixen n snob sounds so convincing right now,, its hot to be a vixen!! πŸ˜‰
am happy u made post finally,,

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it and my hindi aint great so dont understand much of your second statement in your post lol...

loved madhu's change of character with mukku and RK...love her fiery characteristics towards RK my god rishbala were awesome in that short time cant get over it...only after 3 minutes everyone is hyper wonder what will happen after an episode with them 😳

i didnt pay much attention to roma or trish as day by day selfishness is increasing but loves rishbala totally today 😍
Achava11 thumbnail
the guy was clearly disturbed when mentioning Mukund🀣he seemed to have mentioned his name a few times..I didn't expect that..I feel a part of his heart didn't wish that a MAN is there in MB's lifeπŸ˜† πŸ˜†it looked to me more like..he was interested only in asking abt the love of her lifeπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Thank you but you do not know me in real life. I am a supersnob and an elitist. πŸ˜†...Analogies? Ah , my child you should hear me in real life . My tongue has a permanent Bitchoid.πŸ˜†
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great analaysis poco,πŸ‘ u also superb when it cames to analysis,πŸ‘πŸΌ bcos even I wonder the same thing when RK ask mb tht does she loves maaki same as makki does, I also wonder y shd RK mind he is just tsking rvenge??? so MB love Makki or not is none of his business.and now i got my answer , ur right it matters him somewhere.
   And yes MB gets complete personality disorder when she sees rishabh. πŸ˜†, from glycerine she turns into chaudharain.