I miss the old TVS, Sugni

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...I want to get this out of my chest...I miss my old thakur malak...😭 I miss the strong, caring, honest, determined, attentive, humorous man who had no guilt, fear on anything. Now TVS looks nervous, scared, quiet. 👎🏼I was loving the TVS before n even more better when falling for sugni. I also miss the old sugni who used to b bubbly, straightforward, passionate girl who used to do chapar chapar with dhagad magad mantra! Now she is always crying, sad. Cvs should give us back our old sugvi whom we fallen in love with...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
sorry i made similar post, hadn't seen yours and i completely agree with you.
msharma2 thumbnail
Totally agree with u..I get too depress watching PSH these days...
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I  Miss Them 2 🥺   I  want them back! 
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They will probably get worse when the truth comes out.I know this is heartbreaking but you can not expect people to remain same all the time.
daffodil81 thumbnail
stephh thats true but the story has to move na and we have to see these transitions too.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree; the writers are banking on the suspense scenes and not the Sugni-Vikram drama - the ratings were good last week and so they are still focusing on it..not a good move.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
transitions r good it makes the show new happening n fresh but still I want to see the old tvs, sugni n their fun-filled love with ore piya song