Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Do u luv him too?(RishBala were hot 2day)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
LOL mere evening post padh k abhi bhi kuch log sanke honge but sorry hum toh aise hai bhaiya hum toh aise hai bhaiya.Yeh apna tashan hai bhaiya phir bhi hum mast hai bhaiya:P
I loved 2day's episodes.1st it indicated story is finally moving + after ages v got another pure face off RishBala.

Kya tum bhi usse itna hi pyar karti ho?
I so wnted 2 ask same question frm Madhu Ba la.Dont u all think she is not cheating Makkhi(Ya abhi I'll call him makkhi only coz mere RK bhi toh leech hai:Prolling lol emoticon) but also herself?In this forum only I read somewhere one gal said 'Whn u r not sure thn it's better 2 say NO thn Yes'.I so agree wid tht gal.I mean whn u r not sure ki mountain jumping se kudne k baad will u b save or not thn Y 2 jump?RK is directing Madhu Ba la's story.He is being called her bhagwan & by now v were thinking he dont wnt MadhuMakkhi 2 marry coz he knows Madhu is happy wid makkhi but today his one questioned showed tht this God knows his bhakat Madhu Ba la way too much.May b more thn Madhu Ba la herself.He know Maddhu dont love makkhi.Its mere compromise she is doing.She agreed 2 marry him coz she thinks she'll b happy but she dont love him.Love rain raining hearts emoticontoh RK k saath hi hoga:P.He knows na Trishna na Mukund woh sirf RK ko chunegi.Thts her destiny.RK dont know woh sirf Madhu Ba la ki hi nhi apni bhi destiny ko unintentionally Direct kar rha hai.Iss love game mai RK ko bhi Madhu Ba la ko chuna hoga

I love RishBala confrontation
Today they both were lke fireburningplz.gif image by bluecynder. I find Madhu Ba la strong whn she is wid RK not wid makkhi.Bcoz Makkhi bring out normal gal in Madhu but RK brings out fire in Madhu Ba la.Wid him she is Tigress & thts wht I love abt woman.Y in all serials v need 2 c thm cry buckets?crying into tissue emoticonGosh meri life mai koi ita roye toh main chaate maar doon.So wid RK madhu Ba la acts bst.I mean it.RK highlight Madhu Ba la's personality.It is said wid gud & strong characters evn shallow characters luks gud & wid shallow characters wvn strong characters luk shallow.C difference urself b/w Makkhi's Madhu & RK's Madhu Ba la.Today 4 2nd time I realized yes Madhu Ba la's is lead lady of the show.RishBala's one on one is fun 2 watch.Kutte-billi Dog Chases Chasing Cat Kitty Kitten Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gifki ladai mai sabko badhai.RK ki Madhu Ba la or Madhu ka Rishabh Kundra.Duniya k liye yeh kuch bhi ho ek dusre k liye Madhu Ba la aur Rishabh Kundra hi hain I lke it Aha:P.I love ki CV's nai sirf in dono ko haq diya hai ek dusre ko Madhu Ba la aur Rishabh Kundra bolanae ka.LOL i dont wnt 2 c thm fall 4 each other so soon.I wnt thm 2 pull each other hair.They shuld kick each other ass:P.Haye mera leechar RK kitna khoon chusta hai.Vampire show se bhar aa gaya still khoon chusna nhi choda.Wahan Abhay k wajah se hi Pia sukh kar haddi ka dhacha ho gayi thi yahan Madhu Ba la ko choosega & Madhu Ba la will become his personal blood bank:Pbelly laugh emoticon

Precap-LOL bacho ka game khel rha hai RK.Band kar diya Madhu Ba la ko:P.Hide & seek bhi khelo maaze aayenge.Pta nhi band kamre mai yeh tharkey karna kya chahta hai?:P

PS- C u ppl always used 2 say why I always say bad abt Madhu coz she was Madhu but 2day I saw Madhu Ba la.RK's Madhu Ba la & I love Madhu Ba la not Madhu.So C 2day I appreciated her coz today she was strong & trust me I adore Madhu Ba la wid RK most coz wid RK she is fire & I lke it:P
 Today RishBala were hot.RK toh superstar lag hi rha tha but I loved DD in yellow suit yeh maine apne previous post mai bhi kaha tha(Credit goes 2 kahkashansakina LOL.U all know I m chor:P)

Edited by cuteshrishti - 19 July 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelSonarMeyeNiharikaNeha777nityaAdorable-Dia.rishbala..SmokeySilence.prema_ks-Firebolt-..PlayfulKiss..giyaddAnokhiKhwahishnoaccountsamidsamidBhataktiAtma.Anu_RAbhayangelgurudrishti-anoshka-readingworms.sree.gattuRaDMG25Courageous_LeoTeDylovemanid--Rose---BreakingDown-trishtejMonami_50ISADORAkahkashansakinaOtakuGirl-DeboBasiliskmysteriousmillikirti_fijiEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Sparkles_-chrys-

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
LOL loved it even i was relieved to see a fiery madhu in front of RK love this side that he brings out and mukku is nothing and will always be at the end of her priority list Wink

rishbala was awesome today and loved them finally felt they were the leads Smile

loved your last lines on the cheekiness behind closed door RK is god what he wants he will do bechari madhu where will she go now...great post Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattuSheDevilmysteriousmilli

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

LOL loved it even i was relieved to see a fiery madhu in front of RK love this side that he brings out and mukku is nothing and will always be at the end of her priority list Wink

rishbala was awesome today and loved them finally felt they were the leads Smile

loved your last lines on the cheekiness behind closed door RK is god what he wants he will do bechari madhu where will she go now...great post Tongue
LOL she was not Madhu but Madhu ba la:P.And I lke her:P.LOL I know last line was quite chessy:P.But I lke tht way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
wow lovely post Agree she is Strong infront of RK..
Jab bhi RK samene ata hai madhu sharni ban jati hai
nahi toh srif roti rehti hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SheDevil

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yea I loved today's episode. Madhu completely went from fragile mode to a feisty mode. She was on fire today. She was a total sherni today. And at last we got a PROPER scene of RK-Madhu with only those two in the frame. I agree with your post and especially the part where you said Madhu is strong around RK and weak around Mukund. That was awesome analysis. And I don't know who are why ppl are saying you have anything against Madhu. You're just analyzing her character.

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

wow lovely post Agree she is Strong infront of RK..
Jab bhi RK samene ata hai madhu sharni ban jati hai
nahi toh srif roti rehti hai.
Ya wid RK she is Tigress & RK bring out a woman in her a strong woman & I so love her tht way as I saw I lke Madhu Ba la & not Madhu or glycerine.Thnx
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Yea I loved today's episode. Madhu completely went from fragile mode to a feisty mode. She was on fire today. She was a total sherni today. And at last we got a PROPER scene of RK-Madhu with only those two in the frame. I agree with your post and especially the part where you said Madhu is strong around RK and weak around Mukund. That was awesome analysis. And I don't know who are why ppl are saying you have anything against Madhu. You're just analyzing her character.
LOL no today there was no Madhu but Madhu ba la:P.I liked her 2day coz she was RK's Madhu Ba la & not mukku's or Mallik's family's Madhu.RK bring a passion in MadhuBala.Glad atleast u think I analyse characters & not actors
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wow yar.Nice post.I ttly agree with u.My Abhay..opps i mean RK brings the best out of Madhu ba la.U said it right-weak fattu characters makes strong awsome characters fattu.They do this by infecting them with Fattu Faltu Virus,FFV in short...LOL.For the past few days,i was getting ttly pissed of by Makkhi and his lame dialogues.He was making Madhu ba la into rondhu Madhu.Rishbala rockd 2 day.Luvd Madhu ba la's feisty side.And RK...attitude ki dukaan as usual..

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index