Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

We Want Happy Moments Between Taarey and Swaron (Page 4)

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mallu...

I hate kria She is so uglyy I love tarey CV'S start theirr proper Romancee I justt LOved theemmm :) 
u need eye check thats all i can say ...lolzzz Kria and ugly ...ur out of ur mind ..how even u thought to sa Kria like this u have no right to say this ... agar ab dobara kisi ne Kria k baare main kuch kaha to tum llog Tani k baare main wo sab sunno g jo tum kabhi sunna nhee chahte ... understud... and super anna u cant stop any1 to comment ... understand ... we will comment ... plzz tell ur frindz dont dare to bash Kria/Shakti...
and others u mallu man u really need eye check cuz u really like senior citizens like Taani...LOL

Edited by Angel56 - 23 July 2012 at 2:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

143nisha

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

u need eye check thats all i can say ...lolzzz Kria and ugly ...ur out of ur mind ..how even u thought to sa Kria like this u have no right to say this ... agar ab dobara kisi ne Kria k baare main kuch kaha to tum llog Tani k baare main wo sab sunno g jo tum kabhi sunna nhee chahte ... understud... and super anna u cant stop any1 to comment ... understand ... we will comment ... plzz tell ur frindz dont dare to bash Kria/Shakti...
and others u mallu man u really need eye check cuz u really like senior citizens like Taani...LOL

Bold- Enough now Angel. You can ask the person to not comment on Kriya's looks but no need to get personal on the member and calling Taani a senior citizen. 

PLEASE EVERYONE! Stop the commenting on actor's look!  

Was this topic supposed to be fight zone? NO. Stay on discussion next time members and don't bring in anything that wasn't intended in the TM's post. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PixieDust-Endurance

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Bold- Enough now Angel. You can ask the person to not comment on Kriya's looks but no need to get personal on the member and calling Taani a senior citizen. 

Was this topic supposed to be fight zone? NO. Stay on discussion next time members and don't bring in anything that wasn't intended in the TM's post. 
Look i didn't started this ...u know this was started by them ...i m a Kriyaansh fan and i really cant see that any 1 saying that Kria is ugly ..just tell them if they want that i dont comment on Tani's look then they better be in limits... and sorry to u for this but i cudn't control myself on this... 

Edited by Angel56 - 23 July 2012 at 3:00am

143nisha

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@Angel- I have seen who started what and I have already posted a warning note about that on the page before. The comments should have ended there. 

-PixieDust-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Look i didn't started this ...u know this was started by them ...i m a Kriyaansh fan and i really cant see that any 1 saying that Kria is ugly ..just tell them if they want that i dont comment on Tani's look then they better be in limits... and sorry to u for this but i cudn't control myself on this... 
Agreed Angel56..but i have already pm that gal..and wrote down that no one should offense anyone..!! i m not talking this as a Taarey fan..m tellin you this as an individual..!! a member of IF.. 

Endurance

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

@Angel- I have seen who started what and I have already posted a warning note about that on the page before. The comments should have ended there. 

THANK YOU :)
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
to all my friends (KRians): chill guyzz... does Mallu saying Shakti/Kria ugly? No na !!! dat was just stunt to get FAME wich Mallu got so let her enjoyher fame and lets not give her more... It was the best thing to report it.. we should leave this thread now... Yes if KR are mentioned once again on this thread we shall come ack again but ryt now lets leave this place to avoid fyts... (u all noe wy m i saying dat Big smile )

@Angel: angel re calm down...Smile uif u r free pls come wit me on PMz... i wana dicuss wit u smthing Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaEndurance

...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey, gals
u writeee (: who m i 2 say that shaktii is uglyy sorrryy for thiss (: justtt leavee nd forgett thiss nd forgivee me alsoo thnkxxx :)
 proud u 2 be a fan of shaktiii ...

MAllu ...

Go to top