Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;) (Page 7)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by ISADORA

Hatz Hug

Yes, trying to stay positive. as long as they show RK properly Im not bothered with anything LOL It was a treat to watch fierce Madhu I mean who would even remember her family calling her Glycerin if they see her with RK LOL
and yes, defo RK doesnt care she loves Madhu or not but he doesnt want any other claiming his property because he thinks now he owns him. as he says, he is Madhus God so he just wants his authority. 

Tanzie i am ROLF..ing.. abh Bittu G ka kya hoga...ROFL
Makhi OMG..he is gonna get big time for messing up his plans.RK's evil plans is a treat to watch.now he will make sure he stays around her..LOL..After all she is his property

Aur kya hoga, Rk will fail Bittu g forever ROFL ROFL bechare aise bhi dare huye hai RK se LOL
RK is probbaly not even bothered about mukund because he is no competition to RK Tongue but yes, if Madhu gets engage with Mukund means more hard times for Madhu baby... and ohh yes, evil RK is a treat to watch... love it Day Dreaming

Bittu G tho fail hogaya he has to see all his fits and madness of his cheif..in between i am missing Pradzie...LOL..if he is there trio kameena's  will be treat to watch

Edited by ISADORA - 20 July 2012 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaanROFL RK makes such an old name look sexy ROFL And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra ROFL These two are amazing togetherROFL

ROFL My first thought chakku was this guy makes that name so sexy..and Madhu calling him Rishab Kundra with that fierce look as if she is gonna lecture him all day and his bored expression LOL treat to watch..

Yes, they kind of abuse each others name seductively ROFL ufff love it Embarrassed yesterday my mom missed the episode but the only thing she asked is, kya RK ke ne aj bhi kaha madhubala ahaan ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiAtma.ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaanROFL RK makes such an old name look sexy ROFL And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra ROFL These two are amazing togetherROFL

ROFL My first thought chakku was this guy makes that name so sexy..and Madhu calling him Rishab Kundra with that fierce look as if she is gonna lecture him all day and his bored expression LOL treat to watch..

Yes, they kind of abuse each others name seductively ROFL ufff love it Embarrassed yesterday my mom missed the episode but the only thing she asked is, kya RK ke ne aj bhi kaha madhubala ahaan ROFL ROFL

His MadhuBala Ahann..has become quite famous...LOL

.SmokeySilence.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awesom Analysis, I want RK to be more passionate n posessiv towards Madhu n this another failure will do that, I think RK is gonna burst after seeing Muku touching her during dance...

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index