Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;) (Page 6)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali0111

haye kya scene tha!!!!!ClapDay Dreaming
loved that scene between madhu n RKStar...hats off to vivian...kya expression diye!!!!..he was looking cute, sexy, angry all at same timeDay DreamingEmbarrassed
though i don't even liked the idea of madhumakki's engagement...but i think you may be rightApprove...just when RK is so confident that everything is going according to his plans...madhu will manage to go their in time n get engaged n this will make RK more determined to get her Evil Smile Yes, Vivian is getting better and better every performance Clap I dont wish to see mukund scenes too but well *sigh*

(but somewhere i still wish RK's plan will succeedEmbarrassed...kyunki i feel bechare ka bahut torture ho gayaLOL now i want to see him in action and bajaoing everyoneEvil Smile ...kya karun being die hard vivian fan i m always biased with my opinion)Wink 

although if engagement will happen then it will be more interesting to see how it will break afterwards...i feel madhu will be the one who will break this engagement later on kyunki tab tak usse bhi RK se pyar ho gaya hoga.Day DreamingWink..most interesting scenes will be when she will be with muku but will think about RK all the timeDay DreamingLOLWink...just like he keeps doing that now a days n slowly she will realise that she has fallen for him
Day Dreaming I dont think Madhu will break the engagement and pyaar is far far away darling... LOL for now be happy with confrontation, stares and fireworks. but yes, im sure it will be Madhu who will fall for her first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Amazing post dear! I was really against Madhu-Mukund engagement but then after reading your post, I was like it's not that bad bcz this will hurt RK's ego and he will be more obsessed and determined to get to Madhu.Embarrassed 

Thank you Smile Since the show is still new, I dont wanna loose my hopes so early.. trying to stay positive Embarrassed
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

falling in love ... Hmm ... It'll take time ... Till then rape - rape khelte hai ... Shitt ... I hate the word rape ... But for the first time i'm enjoying using it ... Lol

Offcourse love is far away I know LOL shoot ROFL true, RKs stares are deadly Evil Smile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Tanzie...
Nice Analysis
Awesome post i knew you would take that news in the positive manner..
Yes our MB becomes all in front of RK ..which cast that never have seen her in that persona..He brings out the best and worst in her..her Never-say-die attitude..who-the-hell-look..And she brings out the beast in him..he wants to nudge everything around her..it should not matter to him whether she loves Muku or not..But the thought that someone else with her is not going down well with him

Hatz Hug

Yes, trying to stay positive. as long as they show RK properly Im not bothered with anything LOL It was a treat to watch fierce Madhu I mean who would even remember her family calling her Glycerin if they see her with RK LOL
and yes, defo RK doesnt care she loves Madhu or not but he doesnt want any other claiming his property because he thinks now he owns him. as he says, he is Madhus God so he just wants his authority. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Tanzie...
Nice Analysis
Awesome post i knew you would take that news in the positive manner..
Yes our MB becomes all in front of RK ..which cast that never have seen her in that persona..He brings out the best and worst in her..her Never-say-die attitude..who-the-hell-look..And she brings out the beast in him..he wants to nudge everything around her..it should not matter to him whether she loves Muku or not..But the thought that someone else with her is not going down well with him

Hatz Hug

Yes, trying to stay positive. as long as they show RK properly Im not bothered with anything LOL It was a treat to watch fierce Madhu I mean who would even remember her family calling her Glycerin if they see her with RK LOL
and yes, defo RK doesnt care she loves Madhu or not but he doesnt want any other claiming his property because he thinks now he owns him. as he says, he is Madhus God so he just wants his authority. 

Tanzie i am ROLF..ing.. abh Bittu G ka kya hoga...ROFL
Makhi OMG..he is gonna get big time for messing up his plans.RK's evil plans is a treat to watch.now he will make sure he stays around her..LOL..After all she is his property

.SmokeySilence.Manonidz

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Hatz Hug

Tanzie i am ROLF..ing.. abh Bittu G ka kya hoga...ROFL
Makhi OMG..he is gonna get big time for messing up his plans.RK's evil plans is a treat to watch.now he will make sure he stays around her..LOL..After all she is his property

Aur kya hoga, Rk will fail Bittu g forever ROFL ROFL bechare aise bhi dare huye hai RK se LOL
RK is probbaly not even bothered about mukund because he is no competition to RK Tongue but yes, if Madhu gets engage with Mukund means more hard times for Madhu baby... and ohh yes, evil RK is a treat to watch... love it Day Dreaming

ISADORAManonidz

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaanROFL RK makes such an old name look sexy ROFL And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra ROFL These two are amazing togetherROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence._Darling_ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaanROFL RK makes such an old name look sexy ROFL And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra ROFL These two are amazing togetherROFL

ROFL My first thought chakku was this guy makes that name so sexy..and Madhu calling him Rishab Kundra with that fierce look as if she is gonna lecture him all day and his bored expression LOL treat to watch..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence._Darling_ManonidzBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index