Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;) (Page 5)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Well said and so frickin' true! Madhu became RK Part 2 in front of him. he unleashes such a fierce heat in her. I think RK ko jaldi hi ek chaanta bhi milne waala hai apni Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala se. ROFL

Thank you and soo good to see you back. this forum needs your wit and positivity Hug  
Madhu - sexy pause Bala... you are awesome ROFL ROFL

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
falling in love ... Hmm ... It'll take time ... Till then rape - rape khelte hai ... Shitt ... I hate the word rape ... But for the first time i'm enjoying using it ... Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by Manonids

MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmLOL...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...LOL

Yes, 1st RK directed movie flop LOL score 2-0 for Madhu-RK LOL i was thinking the same because RK will lash out his anger on Bittuji and indirectly on trishna too.. more insult waiting for her... and true he is never going to accept the defeat so easily.. Embarrassed
btw where is my Emily Bronte any idea? LOL

she will be here in some time ...

Thanks dear. she always tells me to make posts and when I finally made one today she is not here LOL
'
She went offline a bit early today ...Confused...she will defo respond tomorrow ...
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Well said and so frickin' true! Madhu became RK Part 2 in front of him. he unleashes such a fierce heat in her. I think RK ko jaldi hi ek chaanta bhi milne waala hai apni Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala se. ROFL

Poco Chanta to aaj he pad jana tha ...Agar RK ne MB ko na choda hota ...Damn  the looks she gave to RK when RK stopped her from going!! ...she was like sho away ...man ...I am going to kill u ...ROFL...

.SmokeySilence.

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Rishbala were awsome 2day.Just lvd the fiesty sherni Madhu ba la.I was getting bored of Makkhi's timid Madhu

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Tanzie, even I find this engagement thing interesting. Afterall its only then that MB will be sure that she does not love Mukund and what exactly Mukund means to her. I don't know why people are so upset.Stern Smile Its not like if she gets engaged it will be MB-Mukund story and not RK-MB. Maza toh ab ayega...when MB will be with Mukund but RK will be on her mind.WinkLOL And why worry when RK the Bhagwan said MB, RK ki ungli pakdegi .ROFL maybe inspired by the name Glycerin Urvi  ROFL it will fun when RK will realize it's not easy to be GOD because his first directed film is going to be flop  ROFL

Madhu Ba La RK ke samne ate hi bheegi billi se junglee billi ban jati haiROFL and man, how evil he is!!! Out of course question puch liya MB se "Kya aap bhi Mukund se utna hi pyaar karti hai"ROFL  I know they are two different person infront of each other and get makes them something else LOL It was more like an statement because he already know the answer LOL

Dialogue of the day - "Aa toh rahi ho tum Trishna ka makeup sawarne, par aaj hum tumhara muqqadar thoda sa ujad denge. Trishna se jyada toh hume tumhara intezaar hai" Thanks for reminding Clap Clap

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome post. Star
And I loved this phataka side of Madhu...was tired of seeing the usual timid madhu.

.SmokeySilence.

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Tanzie...
Nice Analysis
Awesome post i knew you would take that news in the positive manner..
Yes our MB becomes all in front of RK ..which cast that never have seen her in that persona..He brings out the best and worst in her..her Never-say-die attitude..who-the-hell-look..And she brings out the beast in him..he wants to nudge everything around her..it should not matter to him whether she loves Muku or not..But the thought that someone else with her is not going down well with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index