Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;) (Page 3)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i was defo against muku n madhu engagement but u have point here,, its gonna be exciting to break the engagement later than now,,
awesome post babe,,
u should write often!!

Im against Muku and Madhu engagement too Meenu Tongue... because we have to tolerate more muku scenes Sleepy but well we have to digest it in order to get more fiery scenes between Rishbala so chalega LOL and if RK doesnt start breaking Madhu, how will we see her entry to stardom and all that...
Thanks, will do whenever I can Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-Sexy-

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

The way he questions her abt Mukund..was nice to meLOLI wish he showed more fierce expressions

RK was being clearly sarcastic because the hint in his voice confidently said he already knows Madhu doesnt love Mukund the way he does... he might be in the future LOL
vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
its really a great post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_mahar

lovely epi i love it
than RK asked MB ... yah  u right he telling her she doesn't loved makhi Wink
our RK jase tarah MB ko dekh raha tha ufff mein marjawa HeartDay Dreaming

Thanks for the pic Maria Hug
I need the caps anyways... want to make siggy... and RK's look is predatory anyways and he looks at Madhubala with a mixture of amazement, sarcasm and scrutiny LOL

..PlayfulKiss..Maria-capri

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
amazing post.
So true, they are so different when they are before each other ... Something really different ... Seedhi saadi Madhu becomes sherni, as she'll eat him ... And what should i say abt RK ... Ankhon se rape kar leta hai ... Lol ... samajh nahi ata is he seducing her or he's getting seduced.

And the way they call each other ...uff

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
LOL I so agree wid u.2day episode was fun & I love RishBala scene & tht RK's confidence Madhu Ba la will choose him was fab re:P

.SmokeySilence.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Tanzie, even I find this engagement thing interesting. Afterall its only then that MB will be sure that she does not love Mukund and what exactly Mukund means to her. I don't know why people are so upset.Stern Smile Its not like if she gets engaged it will be MB-Mukund story and not RK-MB. Maza toh ab ayega...when MB will be with Mukund but RK will be on her mind.WinkLOL And why worry when RK the Bhagwan said MB, RK ki ungli pakdegi .ROFL

Madhu Ba La RK ke samne ate hi bheegi billi se junglee billi ban jati haiROFL and man, how evil he is!!! Out of course question puch liya MB se "Kya aap bhi Mukund se utna hi pyaar karti hai"ROFL 

Dialogue of the day - "Aa toh rahi ho tum Trishna ka makeup sawarne, par aaj hum tumhara muqqadar thoda sa ujad denge. Trishna se jyada toh hume tumhara intezaar hai"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ChaudhrytmMaria-caprianji-miraManonidz

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome post.

She called Rishabh. Both calling their full names.

Rishbala have mind blowing chemistry.  I want more scenes like this in the coming episodes, otherwise won't be able to watch with this engagement however much convinced I am about this being a good thing.

RK will know now Madhu is not what he expected. It is not easy to be her Bhagwan.

Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

Thank you Shahi Embarrassed
She calls him Risabh from the very first day of their meeting na... just her and noone else does... how significant LOL

I know what you mean like even thought of tolerating more extra sugary scene of Mukund and Madhu Sleepy thats my only problem with their engagement otherwise I know it doesnt mean anything. I hope we get good RK scenes to compose ourselves and Rishbala should meet more... otherwise its not gonna work...

Yeap, RKs second defeat might prove its not easy to be GOD. I agree with you if they kept the engagement secret, it would create more suspense Confused  anyways, they must have thot of something... i just hope it works..

..PlayfulKiss..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index