Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;) (Page 2)

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
awesome post and agree i want RK to be more passionate and canniving and more determined to ruin madhubala...want to see a more strong madhubala as a result of this and not a weepy lady...

i agree engagement is needed to take the revenge junoon to the next level and i personally cant wait for the outcome Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..Maria-capri-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmLOL...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...LOL

Yes, 1st RK directed movie flop LOL score 2-0 for Madhu-RK LOL i was thinking the same because RK will lash out his anger on Bittuji and indirectly on trishna too.. more insult waiting for her... and true he is never going to accept the defeat so easily.. Embarrassed
btw where is my Emily Bronte any idea? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MFarah13-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I AM 100 % AGREE WITH UThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

truly said...Smile
Madhu and RK are just complete each other...the change in Madhu's body language was so evident...she has always been an tigress when it comes to RK...he manages to strengthen her character...even during the Police case track she was so focused to send him jail...she dint even fell for Trishna's tears and anger at that time...and RK saying "she will choose me"..darling!! she has already chosen u unknowingly...chemistry between DD and Viv is excellent...too HOT to resistEmbarrassed

even I think madhu will find a way out of RK's plan and get engaged to mukund...RK's reaction will be worth watching then...as u said he will get more evil and I m loving itWink

Thanks dear. Embarrassed
Yes, thats the most important thing, Madhu is so vulnerable emotionally but whenever its case of RK her glycerin images changes LOL 
She is still not strong but its RK who will make her strong by breaking her piece by piece and then amending again. the process might be painful but in the process, madhu has to unleash RK too and that's when he will feel for her. Embarrassed
oh, i love his evil avatar... freaking hot and attractive Blushing

ForeverForU

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by Manonids

MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmLOL...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...LOL

Yes, 1st RK directed movie flop LOL score 2-0 for Madhu-RK LOL i was thinking the same because RK will lash out his anger on Bittuji and indirectly on trishna too.. more insult waiting for her... and true he is never going to accept the defeat so easily.. Embarrassed
btw where is my Emily Bronte any idea? LOL

she will be here in some time ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgupta990.SmokeySilence.

sgupta990 Senior Member
sgupta990
sgupta990

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
aahaaa

.SmokeySilence.

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
waiting for more Madhu and Rk scenes in future...
Drashti,s (madhu)expressions changed so much in front of Rk
and vivain he is awesome in this serial...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..MFarah13Manonidz

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Those were exactly my thoughts... How come Madhu become so fierce in front of RK...  Loved the scene the expression and the dialogue delivery from both Princess DD and VivD... Seems they have so well got into the skin of the character...  Just loved that scene and have already seen it a number of times today Embarrassed

Thank you. Rk always triggers the hidden spark inside her. Yes, both are doing a wonderful job in their respective characters Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index