Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Amazing post dear! I was really against Madhu-Mukund engagement but then after reading your post, I was like it's not that bad bcz this will hurt RK's ego and he will be more obsessed and determined to get to Madhu.😳 

Thank you πŸ˜Š Since the show is still new, I dont wanna loose my hopes so early.. trying to stay positive πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

falling in love ... Hmm ... It'll take time ... Till then rape - rape khelte hai ... Shitt ... I hate the word rape ... But for the first time i'm enjoying using it ... Lol

Offcourse love is far away I know πŸ˜† shoot πŸ€£ true, RKs stares are deadly πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Tanzie...
Nice Analysis
Awesome post i knew you would take that news in the positive manner..
Yes our MB becomes all in front of RK ..which cast that never have seen her in that persona..He brings out the best and worst in her..her Never-say-die attitude..who-the-hell-look..And she brings out the beast in him..he wants to nudge everything around her..it should not matter to him whether she loves Muku or not..But the thought that someone else with her is not going down well with him

Hatz πŸ€—

Yes, trying to stay positive. as long as they show RK properly Im not bothered with anything πŸ˜† It was a treat to watch fierce Madhu I mean who would even remember her family calling her Glycerin if they see her with RK πŸ˜†
and yes, defo RK doesnt care she loves Madhu or not but he doesnt want any other claiming his property because he thinks now he owns him. as he says, he is Madhus God so he just wants his authority. 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hatz πŸ€—

Yes, trying to stay positive. as long as they show RK properly Im not bothered with anything πŸ˜† It was a treat to watch fierce Madhu I mean who would even remember her family calling her Glycerin if they see her with RK πŸ˜†
and yes, defo RK doesnt care she loves Madhu or not but he doesnt want any other claiming his property because he thinks now he owns him. as he says, he is Madhus God so he just wants his authority. 

Tanzie i am ROLF..ing.. abh Bittu G ka kya hoga...🀣
Makhi OMG..he is gonna get big time for messing up his plans.RK's evil plans is a treat to watch.now he will make sure he stays around her..πŸ˜†..After all she is his property

Tanzie i am ROLF..ing.. abh Bittu G ka kya hoga...🀣
Makhi OMG..he is gonna get big time for messing up his plans.RK's evil plans is a treat to watch.now he will make sure he stays around her..πŸ˜†..After all she is his property

Aur kya hoga, Rk will fail Bittu g forever πŸ€£ πŸ€£ bechare aise bhi dare huye hai RK se πŸ˜†
RK is probbaly not even bothered about mukund because he is no competition to RK πŸ˜› but yes, if Madhu gets engage with Mukund means more hard times for Madhu baby... and ohh yes, evil RK is a treat to watch... love it πŸ˜
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaan🀣 RK makes such an old name look sexy 🀣 And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra 🀣 These two are amazing together🀣

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Seriously Tanzie, my episode is incomplete without Madhubala...ahaan🀣 RK makes such an old name look sexy 🀣 And now even Madhubala calls him Mr.Rishabh Kundra 🀣 These two are amazing together🀣

🀣 My first thought chakku was this guy makes that name so sexy..and Madhu calling him Rishab Kundra with that fierce look as if she is gonna lecture him all day and his bored expression πŸ˜† treat to watch..
ISADORA thumbnail

Aur kya hoga, Rk will fail Bittu g forever πŸ€£ πŸ€£ bechare aise bhi dare huye hai RK se πŸ˜†
RK is probbaly not even bothered about mukund because he is no competition to RK πŸ˜› but yes, if Madhu gets engage with Mukund means more hard times for Madhu baby... and ohh yes, evil RK is a treat to watch... love it πŸ˜

Bittu G tho fail hogaya he has to see all his fits and madness of his cheif..in between i am missing Pradzie...πŸ˜†..if he is there trio kameena's  will be treat to watch

Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago

🀣 My first thought chakku was this guy makes that name so sexy..and Madhu calling him Rishab Kundra with that fierce look as if she is gonna lecture him all day and his bored expression πŸ˜† treat to watch..

Yes, they kind of abuse each others name seductively πŸ€£ ufff love it πŸ˜³ yesterday my mom missed the episode but the only thing she asked is, kya RK ke ne aj bhi kaha madhubala ahaan πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ISADORA thumbnail

Yes, they kind of abuse each others name seductively πŸ€£ ufff love it πŸ˜³ yesterday my mom missed the episode but the only thing she asked is, kya RK ke ne aj bhi kaha madhubala ahaan πŸ€£ πŸ€£

His MadhuBala Ahann..has become quite famous...πŸ˜†