RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;)

Posted: 11 years ago

Making a post after quite a while. I saw many people upset over the news that after so many hurdles Madhu will be engaged to Mukund. Its actually even better in a way because RK will taste his second defeat in life that too because of Madhubala πŸ˜›. Ironic aha? πŸ˜† First he went to jail because of that girl and now his directed film might get flop. Good for RK because he will get more determined. He is not someone who accepts defeat so Im all game for it. Im sure we are gonna enjoy it.

Coming to todays episode, RishBala meeting again. Did you see how a timid Madhu changed into a tigress the moment she faces RK. She ignites a unknown fire within him which she herself hasn't discovered yet. She is a complete different person infront of RK. She challenges his attitude and he loves it. RK was asking about Madhus engagement with so much resentment. Don't mistake it as attraction. Its authority. As he said, he is Madhu's God now and Madhu's life will run according to his cords so he thinks he OWNs her and it's the authority towards her that made him confidently said, do you love Mukund the same way he loves you? If you hear the line carefully it's not really a question but a statement because he knows she doesn't. and man the way he approaches her locking his predator eyes with the beautiful innocent one. They are not fire and water but fire and wind because they increase the spark and flame within each other. Its complete mutual. πŸ˜³

When Rk was asking Bittiju, whom will she choose Bittuje? Mukund or Trishna, I automatically said RK before he did πŸ˜†  he will make her choose HIM instead of everyone around and I always feel one day he will be his saviour, gurdian angel too turning from the monster who is all set to destroy her πŸ˜³ Though it has a long way to go...

Isnt that so obvious. Im eager to see RKs plan getting haywire because he will be more devilish then πŸ˜ˆ 

I have no words for Roma, can anyone be so selfish πŸ˜³ Trishna is so emotional and Roma keeps nudging her week cords making her more selfish everyday... πŸ˜΅

P.S:  Rishbala literally verbally ABUSE each others name... πŸ€£ Madhubala ahaan... my episode is incomplete with this πŸ€£ and bonus: RISABH KUNDRA...aha aha... πŸ€£

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmπŸ˜†...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...πŸ˜†Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
truly said...😊
Madhu and RK are just complete each other...the change in Madhu's body language was so evident...she has always been an tigress when it comes to RK...he manages to strengthen her character...even during the Police case track she was so focused to send him jail...she dint even fell for Trishna's tears and anger at that time...and RK saying "she will choose me"..darling!! she has already chosen u unknowingly...chemistry between DD and Viv is excellent...too HOT to resist😳

even I think madhu will find a way out of RK's plan and get engaged to mukund...RK's reaction will be worth watching then...as u said he will get more evil and I m loving itπŸ˜‰

Edited by luvremix - 11 years ago
Those were exactly my thoughts... How come Madhu become so fierce in front of RK...  Loved the scene the expression and the dialogue delivery from both Princess DD and VivD... Seems they have so well got into the skin of the character...  Just loved that scene and have already seen it a number of times today πŸ˜³
i was defo against muku n madhu engagement but u have point here,, its gonna be exciting to break the engagement later than now,,
awesome post babe,,
u should write often!!
The way he questions her abt Mukund..was nice to meπŸ˜†I wish he showed more fierce expressions
lovely epi i love it
than RK asked MB ... yah  u right he telling her she doesn't loved makhi πŸ˜‰
our RK jase tarah MB ko dekh raha tha ufff mein marjawa ❀️😍

Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago
Awesome post.

She called Rishabh. Both calling their full names.

Rishbala have mind blowing chemistry.  I want more scenes like this in the coming episodes, otherwise won't be able to watch with this engagement however much convinced I am about this being a good thing.

RK will know now Madhu is not what he expected. It is not easy to be her Bhagwan.

Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

awesome post and agree i want RK to be more passionate and canniving and more determined to ruin madhubala...want to see a more strong madhubala as a result of this and not a weepy lady...

i agree engagement is needed to take the revenge junoon to the next level and i personally cant wait for the outcome πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Manonids

MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmπŸ˜†...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...πŸ˜†

Yes, 1st RK directed movie flop πŸ˜† score 2-0 for Madhu-RK πŸ˜† i was thinking the same because RK will lash out his anger on Bittuji and indirectly on trishna too.. more insult waiting for her... and true he is never going to accept the defeat so easily.. πŸ˜³
btw where is my Emily Bronte any idea? πŸ˜†