India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK: Madhu Ba La will choose ME ;)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Making a post after quite a while. I saw many people upset over the news that after so many hurdles Madhu will be engaged to Mukund. Its actually even better in a way because RK will taste his second defeat in life that too because of Madhubala Tongue. Ironic aha? LOL First he went to jail because of that girl and now his directed film might get flop. Good for RK because he will get more determined. He is not someone who accepts defeat so Im all game for it. Im sure we are gonna enjoy it.

Coming to todays episode, RishBala meeting again. Did you see how a timid Madhu changed into a tigress the moment she faces RK. She ignites a unknown fire within him which she herself hasn't discovered yet. She is a complete different person infront of RK. She challenges his attitude and he loves it. RK was asking about Madhus engagement with so much resentment. Don't mistake it as attraction. Its authority. As he said, he is Madhu's God now and Madhu's life will run according to his cords so he thinks he OWNs her and it's the authority towards her that made him confidently said, do you love Mukund the same way he loves you? If you hear the line carefully it's not really a question but a statement because he knows she doesn't. and man the way he approaches her locking his predator eyes with the beautiful innocent one. They are not fire and water but fire and wind because they increase the spark and flame within each other. Its complete mutual. Embarrassed

When Rk was asking Bittiju, whom will she choose Bittuje? Mukund or Trishna, I automatically said RK before he did LOL  he will make her choose HIM instead of everyone around and I always feel one day he will be his saviour, gurdian angel too turning from the monster who is all set to destroy her Embarrassed Though it has a long way to go...

Isnt that so obvious. Im eager to see RKs plan getting haywire because he will be more devilish then Evil Smile 

I have no words for Roma, can anyone be so selfish Stern Smile Trishna is so emotional and Roma keeps nudging her week cords making her more selfish everyday... Pinch

P.S:  Rishbala literally verbally ABUSE each others name... ROFL Madhubala ahaan... my episode is incomplete with this ROFL and bonus: RISABH KUNDRA...aha aha... ROFL

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 19 July 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel-suzzie-sgupta990NiharikaNeha777boomerkainturakiranpinku12-Firebolt-shafaq_abhiya..PlayfulKiss..Achava11MFarah13anjali0111Anu_RnoaccountBhataktiAtma.abhaylovepiaVina23readingworms.priyachandForeverForURaDMG25vampires-loverANJALI_SAMARIYAMonami_50sadumaneetISADORAMaria-capriRolzzBasiliskAmoureuxSunsetglowkahkashansakinapluviophile.-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-BeautyForAshes_Sparkles_mysteriousmilliBefikreSandy-Nazanji-miraManonidzflora212

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
MB is going to spoil RK's self directed filmLOL...chalo ek aur haar MB ke hathon ...Sigh ...Agree MB is something else with RK ...loved the way RK says Madhubala aaha ...and now MB says..Mr. Rishab Kundra ...Man ...RK defeated yet again despite so much of planning !!!! ha ha ...Bittu ji tayar ho jao ...RK will eat u up now ...Trishna god bless u ...poor girl ..tu toh ban gaye heroine ab ...LOL

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsgupta990.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..MFarah13ANJALI_SAMARIYAmaneet_forever9AmoureuxMaria-capri-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazanji-miramysteriousmilli

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
truly said...Smile
Madhu and RK are just complete each other...the change in Madhu's body language was so evident...she has always been an tigress when it comes to RK...he manages to strengthen her character...even during the Police case track she was so focused to send him jail...she dint even fell for Trishna's tears and anger at that time...and RK saying "she will choose me"..darling!! she has already chosen u unknowingly...chemistry between DD and Viv is excellent...too HOT to resistEmbarrassed

even I think madhu will find a way out of RK's plan and get engaged to mukund...RK's reaction will be worth watching then...as u said he will get more evil and I m loving itWink

Edited by luvremix - 19 July 2012 at 10:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsgupta990.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ChaudhrytmMFarah13abhaylovepiaANJALI_SAMARIYAsree.gattuMaria-capri-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Those were exactly my thoughts... How come Madhu become so fierce in front of RK...  Loved the scene the expression and the dialogue delivery from both Princess DD and VivD... Seems they have so well got into the skin of the character...  Just loved that scene and have already seen it a number of times today Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsgupta990.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..MFarah13ANJALI_SAMARIYAmaneet_forever9-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i was defo against muku n madhu engagement but u have point here,, its gonna be exciting to break the engagement later than now,,
awesome post babe,,
u should write often!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsgupta990.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ANJALI_SAMARIYA-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
The way he questions her abt Mukund..was nice to meLOLI wish he showed more fierce expressions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ANJALI_SAMARIYA-brokensoul-

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
lovely epi i love it
than RK asked MB ... yah  u right he telling her she doesn't loved makhi Wink
our RK jase tarah MB ko dekh raha tha ufff mein marjawa HeartDay Dreaming

Edited by maria_mahar - 19 July 2012 at 10:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..Chaudhrytmanjali0111MFarah13abhaylovepiaANJALI_SAMARIYApluviophile.-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awesome post.

She called Rishabh. Both calling their full names.

Rishbala have mind blowing chemistry.  I want more scenes like this in the coming episodes, otherwise won't be able to watch with this engagement however much convinced I am about this being a good thing.

RK will know now Madhu is not what he expected. It is not easy to be her Bhagwan.

Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsgupta990NiharikaNeha777.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..Chaudhrytmabhaylovepia-Sexy-mysteriousmillianji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index