Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 7)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hi Kristin.  How is it going?  Got locked out of my office this morning but ok now.Smile

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by A2ZV

Yeah. I remember you saying that you had to work Sunday. That must be a bummer. I just realised that I have forgotten my keys at home and had to wait until my boss got in so that he could let me into my office. That and my husbands phone call before I came out. Things can only get better.

What does he have to say? Hope he is happy in Pakistan

<div></div>The usual. He just moans all the time. It is too hot, the electricity goes off, corruption and the like. No this time he asked me if I knew mum was going to die? A week before she was admitted to hospital she was in a bad way physically but mental had just enough grasp. After dad and I took her to the toilet she sat back on the sofa and said that she has lost. she is giving up. She said this infront of us all and we all said to mum don't give up. He was there as well. Now he is saying why didn't I tell him. If he had known she was going to die he would not have gone straight away. Now I ask you. Am I a psychic? Ignore whatever Shaun and Dhabu have said in the pastSmile. Good job I didn't break down. Still left my keys at home.

Xari do not take what he said to heart . Just wants an upperhand. How in the world would anyone know when one is to go

Edited by A2ZV - 23 July 2012 at 3:20am
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Kristin I am fine too. Just finished work
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Yeah. I remember you saying that you had to work Sunday. That must be a bummer. I just realised that I have forgotten my keys at home and had to wait until my boss got in so that he could let me into my office. That and my husbands phone call before I came out. Things can only get better.

The usual.  He just moans all the time.  It is too hot, the electricity goes off, corruption and the like.  No this time he asked me if I knew mum was going to die?  A week before she was admitted to hospital she was in a bad way physically but mental had just enough grasp.  After dad and I took her to the toilet she sat back on the sofa and said that she has lost.  she is giving up.  She said this infront of us all and we all said to mum don't give up.  He was there as well.  Now he is saying why didn't I tell him.  If he had known she was going to die he would not have gone straight away.  Now I ask you.  Am I a psychic?  Ignore whatever Shaun and Dhabu have said in the pastSmile.   Good job I didn't break down.  Still left my keys at home.

What an idiot. I am sorry but that is all I can think in the moment. Why would he go and blame or accuse you Dead Don't take it to heart Xarina
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Hi Kristin.  How is it going?  Got locked out of my office this morning but ok now.Smile

Sort of well but my whole week is planned out again LOL

I read. So you had to ask your lazy boss for help. So sorry.
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Oh how late is it at your end?
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

<div></div>The usual. He just moans all the time. It is too hot, the electricity goes off, corruption and the like. No this time he asked me if I knew mum was going to die? A week before she was admitted to hospital she was in a bad way physically but mental had just enough grasp. After dad and I took her to the toilet she sat back on the sofa and said that she has lost. she is giving up. She said this infront of us all and we all said to mum don't give up. He was there as well. Now he is saying why didn't I tell him. If he had known she was going to die he would not have gone straight away. Now I ask you. Am I a psychic? Ignore whatever Shaun and Dhabu have said in the pastSmile. Good job I didn't break down. Still left my keys at home.

Xari do not take what he said to heart . Just wants an upperhand. How in the world would anyone know when one is ti goto.
DW. I am not letting it get me down.  Just was p****d.  The oak flooring in my lounge has lifted so I have got bigger fish to fry than dwell on what he said.  I all honesty if he was still here he would be wailing and be morose.  I am doing Ok without.Big smile  Kristin.  Stress never ends with term.  You can bet your bottom dollar that the prof will spring something else on you.  They don't got a life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryIchangedit

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Oh how late is it at your end?

It's 5.30 pm out here. Just called it a day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: